Sullivan Turner LLC

Founded 1965 • With Angi since October 2008

Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.To fulfill this mission, we are committed to Listening to those we are privileged to serve.Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community. Exceed your expectations. Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment. Strive for continuous improvement at all levels. One of the goals of our Web site is to provide you with an extension of care. As you navigate through the site you will find a wealth of information about cosmetic dentistry, tooth care, procedures and treatments. We believe our patients deserve to have the information needed to make wise choices about their oral health. There is an overview of our practice including our doctor(s) and staff, office hours, insurance and appointment procedures, maps, directions and contact information. As a licensed Dentist in Somerdale, NJ we work with our patients so they can achieve and maintain a beautiful smile and healthier gums and teeth. We take the time with our patients to explain their treatment options especially with Veneers, Teeth Whitening, and Dental Implants and inform them of additional preventative care....

Drs Rosen & Dworkin PA

Drs Rosen & Dworkin PA

Family and cosmetic dental practice. Voted top dentists in South Jersey every year since 2007 by SJ Magazine and South Jersey Magizne. There are 4 dentists at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org.

11/19/2015

Dr. Sullivan, Dr. Turner, and their hygienists are very friendly, courteous, and professional. I made a good choice!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I joined Angie’s List to find a dentist last year and selected Dr. Sullivan and Dr. Turner’s office in Somerdale. When I called to make an appointment, I was impressed with how helpful they were in answering my questions and even calling my insurance company to verify my costs. The office and staff are warm and friendly, and you are called in at your scheduled time.

11/16/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Date of visit 8-15-15.

03/25/2015

I have been going to Dr. Sullivan for over 20 years now. They very knowledgeable, personable. and they really know what they're doing. I have acquaintances who have had emergencies and Dr. Sullivan even came in on his days off at all times of the day. He really cares about his patients.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular cleaning

CATEGORY cosmetic dentist

Hi [member name removed], We were all so very lucky to have worked with Mary when she lived in NJ. Having her family stay on board with us and refer family and friends is very much appreciated.

10/08/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finally, a dentist who takes pride in their work. I went in to have a crown put on a tooth that the previous dentist was taking too long doing. It was smooth sailing all the way through. The staff and doctor(s) are personable, kind and I just really enjoy them. Even my dentist-phobic husband likes them! If you need a dentist that does nice work, takes their time and explains what they are doing, and has a gentle hand, this is the place for you.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

10/02/2014

My experience was a positive one.  I had just moved into the area, and they were very welcoming.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual check-up and cleaning

General Dentistry