Liberi Fence Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 03/11/2021

Johnson Rd

Sicklerville, NJ 08081

Liberi Fence, LLC is owned and operated by two partners. We offer professional fence installation & "Do it yourself" fence kits delivered to your home. Easy to install and "FREE" delivery (200 mile radius) within 48 hours on our quickship items....

fence company (55)driveway gate installation (15)basketball hoop installation (3)welding (2)iron work (1)mulch delivering (1)lawn & landscaping (1)

01/19/2021

Mike was great to work with from the very beginning, prompt to provide us with an estimate, listened carefully to what we wanted and answered all our questions. Mike and Alfonso and team did an outstanding job, and the new fence looks amazing. Exceptional quality work on a job that had many challenges. Mike was in constant contact throughout the entire process and was easily reached if we had ques...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove existing wooden fence and replace with new vinyl fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2021

10/12/2020

Liberi was responsive and efficient with both setting dates and completing the work. They were easy to communicate with and excellent at what they did!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed fencing put in on two sides of our yard.

CATEGORY basketball goals

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

H*** Mrs. [Member Name Removed], I appreciate you taking the time and providing a review. You were a pleasure to do business with. Enjoy your new fence .

10/11/2020

mike was quick to respond to my emails and txt messages. i have a small backyard and he was able to get material and the job completed in 2 days compared to the 10-12 wks every other company quoted me on to just get the materials in! would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fence for backyard

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2020

Glad to help. Enjoy your fence and please don’t hesitate to call me or refer family and friends to my company in the future. Thank you for your business

09/26/2020

Awesome! Great service and loved the results! Would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old fence taken down and new vinyl installed

CATEGORY driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

09/10/2020

Unfortunately the wood we need is out of stock; this has been an problem with a half a dozen fencing companies (plants have shut down due to COVID), so not really their fault but my only problem is that there is not a lot of interest in any of them to even suggest "something"........no idea of cost(s), no feedback! I don't understand it. I'm very discouraged.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace damaged fencing in back yard

CATEGORY basketball goals,fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

Hello, this section is for reviews for services provided by our company. You gave me a C rating which directly brings down my incredible A rating that we worked so hard to achieve. Our company has no control over a national shortage of materials due to a pandemic (specifically COVID-19). In addition, your negative reviews affect my companies rating. We take great pride in servicing our customers a...

03/21/2020

Remove existing salt fence and install 6ft privacy fence

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike and the guys from Liberi Fence were great to work with. I had them come out and replace an open slat fence with a 6 ft privacy fence. Mike was always very quick to respond when I called or texted and worked great scheduling around a concrete contractor I had working on the same project. They came out and did the work when scheduled and at a great price. They even came out the next day to make some adjustment to the fence height for me I highly recommend Liberi Fence for your fencing needs!

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

[Member Name Removed], thank you for leaving a review with my company. It was great meeting you and a pleasure working for you. Thank you for your business

03/01/2020

It went very well. Me. Liberi was there when he said he would be with his crew. They worked non-stop until it was done. They put up a four foot chain link fence to make a yard for my puppy to play in. They did a great job, we’re very friendly and accommodating. I would hire them again in a heart beat. Puppy loves his new yard!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a fence put up

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2020

It was a pleasure meeting both you and [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for your business.

11/10/2019

After 30+ years of living in my home, I finally decided to install a fence and I wanted it done right. So, after one year of interviewing fence contractors and getting eight estimates, a friend recommended Mike Liberi to me. He was worth the search and the wait! Mike is the best contractor, of any kind, I have ever dealt with. I can't rave enough about him. He is a true professional who knows his ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
a fence was needed to enclose my backyard

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

07/01/2019

I highly recommend Liberi Fence, Inc.! Mike Liberi recently installed a white cedar picket fence (including two gates) in my backyard and it looks fabulous! Mike smoothed the process from beginning to end, and was timely and reassuring in his responses to my emailed questions. He is knowledgeable, personable and very respectful. His work and work ethic are of the highest quality!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of old picket fence and installation of new picket fence with two gates.

CATEGORY fencing,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Enjoy your new fence!

03/28/2019

Mike responded quickly and was out the next day to repair the fence. Especially, after dealing with contractors that came out and never called me back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a section of my wooden fence put back up that had blown down in a recent storm.

CATEGORY fencing

Installation - fencing, pvc, iron, wood, chain link fence, custom aluminum railings, vinyl railings, mulch & stone, landscape lighting, stamped concrete, home repairs, yard & basement clean outs, deck & shed demolition/removal & parking bollards/parking lot line striping including handicap accessible designated parking areas and signage.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa