Sinnott Painting Inc

Founded 1983 • With Angi since June 2010

Alterations/Sewing/Decorating

Sinnott Painting, Inc. is a full service painting and decorating service. We offer professional work at affordable prices and our employees always represent the highest models of efficiency and courtesy. We won’t be completely satisfied until you’re completely satisfied, because here at our company, our highest priority is to go through any lengths to make our customers happy. Winter discount is 10% for January and February. We use Benjamin Moore paint. If you’re still not convinced, allow me to tell you a little more about myself and what I do. I am taking this opportunity to introduce my company, Sinnott Painting. We are painting contractors who specialize in power washing, spray-textured ceilings (popcorn) and multi-color (faux granite) work. In addition to the painting services, we remove and hang wall-coverings. We offer free estimates and the company is fully insured. Every assignment is supervised by me. Additionally, the needs of the customer can be accommodated by my night crew. We realize that homeowners and business people are very busy with job and family commitments in these very stressful times. People sometimes don’t have any time to paint, so they hire an outside contractor. Value is very important today and my company is committed to quality at a competitive price. It is important when comparing prices to know what is included in each estimate. When the job lasts longer, the per-year investment is lower; therefore, better value is attained. Please feel free to contact my company if you have any questions or require additional information. - Michael Sinnott...

Proud Work Ethics LLC

Proud Work Ethics Llc. The contractor with a conscience!! Reliable, punctual, professional, non-smoking, reputation focused entrepreneur, who takes a tremendous amount of pride in efficiency and... ( you guessed it ) work ethics!!. Contact direct 908 902 8916 (cell) Paint, painter, painting, drywall, repair, trim, stain, varnish, clear coat, closet, ceiling, floor, garage, deck, stairs, vinyl, caulk, latex, concrete, masonry, foundation, spackle, joint compound, putty, wallaper, removal, popcorn, install, installation, nail, screw, fasten, clean, repair, update, home, improvement, contractor, worker, roller, brush, spray, protection, insurance, insured, New Jersey, licensed, legit, green, honest, reliable, reputable.

Gikas Painting, Roofing and Restoration

Gikas Painting and Restoration has been enhancing your home with texture, colors and details in order to comprehensively restore and maintain its charming properties for residents since the early 1980's. We are a vertically integrated Home Improvement Company that can help homeowners with a vast variety of services.

HOMEWORX

PROUDLY VETERAN OWNED & OPERATED HOMEWORX painting based out of Neptune, NJ, provides interior and exterior painting services to both residential and commercial clients in the Monmouth and Ocean County areas. We strive for perfection and pride ourselves on our razor sharp attention to detail, professionalism, integrity and precision. We served our country now we look forward to serving you! Thank you!

03/23/2021

Fantastic! Mike Sinnott and his crew were prompt, professional, and did an amazing job on my 100-year old house. I contacted Mike in 2019 to get a quote to paint the exterior of my 3-story house in the spring of 2020. Not only was he the best quote...by FAR...he was the easiest to deal with and extremely professional. On top of that...when the pandemic hit, causing me to delay the project, Mike no...

Description of Work
Exterior paint

Category house painters

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you on your home.

09/29/2020

Exterior painting of siding and down spouts

Description of Work
Reasonable priced, punctual and excellent quality. Meticulous to detail

Category house painters

Thank you Dr. [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to write your much appreciated review.

08/17/2020

They did a wonderful job and price was reasonable. We will be calling them again soon!

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category alterations

Thank you for the review. Thank you for the work. Greatly appreciated.

04/26/2020

crew was very professional, neat and we're very satisfied

Description of Work
Painting 7 ceilings

Category alterations

Thank you Mr. & Mrs. [Member Name Removed].

04/12/2020

Best paint job ever. Two painters worked in my house over a 4 day period and were very professional, prompt and tidied up at the end of every day. They tackled my great room which has a 14 foot ceiling which had some water damage from a leaky roof. They fixed all the cracks and created a totally refreshed look throughout the house. I cannot say enough about the quality effort put forth by the team...

Description of Work
Three rooms painted with 2 coats of paint. Also a spiral staircase was painted with enamel paint.

Category interior painters

Thank you soo much Ms. [Member Name Removed] for the work & the great review. Mike Sinnott

Painting interior & exterior. Wall covering removal & installation. Power washing. Multi-color spraying. Spray textured ceilings.

Electrostatic spray painting