Dejavu Pet Salon

With Angi since March 2010

02/09/2016

Erica, knows Ricky now. She knows he constantly wants to play so it will be a challenge but she takes her time w/ him and gives him breaks when she sees he is restless. She is really good at paying attention to him and how he feels. She has a great attitude and is very kind w/ my Ricky, which I very much appreciate b/c I am entrusting my dog to her and I feel comfortable enough to keep taking him ...

Description of Work
I've been to see Erica, I think 3 times already for my 20lb - Havanese dog Ricky. She cut, washed and blew out his hair, trimmed his nails.

07/10/2013

He does seem to like it. The first time he used them was 6-9 months ago. I believe he plans on taking her on a new appointment in the upcoming month. We get an appointment the next day each time we called. She was always ready early.

Description of Work
My father used Dejavu Pet Salon for the family dog about 2-3 months ago. This was the second time he used them.

03/04/2010

the staff is very professional. confirmed the type of cut desired, records are also kept of prior visits.a good experience every visit.

Description of Work
bathe, cut, groom, clean ears, trim nails.