Cicchetti Family Dentist and Associates

Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics

The secret to a bright, healthy smile is actually no secret at all: brush, floss and get a professional dental exam at least once every six months. Professional dental exams are all about prevention – preventing existing problems from getting worse and preventing dental problems from developing in the future. Regular dental exams make it possible to identify and treat a problem in its earliest stage – which is not only good for your oral health but also good for your budget! There are two doctors at this site. Surgery is performed at this site. To see fi this provider is certified, visit www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm. ...

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com.

01/13/2015

He is thorough, explains everything he is doing and is always concerned about his patients being comfortable. They are always on time for their appointments as they do not over schedule. The office is open, airy, relaxing and friendly. The staff is also very friendly and the pricing is reasonable. They also have flexible scheduling and availability.

Description of Work
I have been seeing him for 18 years for all of my dental needs.

11/25/2014

What I appreciate the most is his care for the patients. Sometimes it is difficult getting an appointment.

Description of Work
I had to go for a cleaning.

02/22/2012

He is in the same office as my dentist. My wife has had pleasant experiences with him. He is very professional and he does nice work. My wife has been happy with him and has been pleased with her treatment as well. She will use him again and actually has her next appointment scheduled already.

Description of Work
Dr. Kossari is my wife’s dentist.

Category dentists,oral surgeons

02/22/2012

He is in the same office as my wife’s dentist. I enjoy my relationship with him and I think that he is very warm, caring, and personable. I have only seen him for a short amount of time because I just switched to him. His office sometimes runs a little bit late and sometimes on time, so I never know what is going to happen. It is a busy office and everybody is professional, polite and the work is ...

Description of Work
Dr. Cicchetti is my family dentist and I have been going to him since the past October. My last appointment with him was a couple of weeks ago and I am in the middle of putting a cap on.

Category dentists

Dentistry general, teeth cleaning, oral cancer screening, fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures, gum disease, endodontics, oral surgery & tmj

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available