Cicchetti Family Dentist and Associates

With Angi since March 2014

18 E Westfield Ave

Roselle Park, NJ 07204

The secret to a bright, healthy smile is actually no secret at all: brush, floss and get a professional dental exam at least once every six months. Professional dental exams are all about prevention – preventing existing problems from getting worse and preventing dental problems from developing in the future. Regular dental exams make it possible to identify and treat a problem in its earliest stage – which is not only good for your oral health but also good for your budget! There are two doctors at this site. Surgery is performed at this site. To see fi this provider is certified, visit www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm. ...

01/13/2015

He is thorough, explains everything he is doing and is always concerned about his patients being comfortable. They are always on time for their appointments as they do not over schedule. The office is open, airy, relaxing and friendly. The staff is also very friendly and the pricing is reasonable. They also have flexible scheduling and availability.

Description of Work
I have been seeing him for 18 years for all of my dental needs.

11/25/2014

What I appreciate the most is his care for the patients. Sometimes it is difficult getting an appointment.

Description of Work
I had to go for a cleaning.

02/22/2012

He is in the same office as my dentist. My wife has had pleasant experiences with him. He is very professional and he does nice work. My wife has been happy with him and has been pleased with her treatment as well. She will use him again and actually has her next appointment scheduled already.

Description of Work
Dr. Kossari is my wife’s dentist.

Category dentists,oral surgeons

02/22/2012

He is in the same office as my wife’s dentist. I enjoy my relationship with him and I think that he is very warm, caring, and personable. I have only seen him for a short amount of time because I just switched to him. His office sometimes runs a little bit late and sometimes on time, so I never know what is going to happen. It is a busy office and everybody is professional, polite and the work is good. I would recommend him to others looking for a dentist. He is very busy, so he is booked up. I have my next appointment scheduled already.

Description of Work
Dr. Cicchetti is my family dentist and I have been going to him since the past October. My last appointment with him was a couple of weeks ago and I am in the middle of putting a cap on.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Dentistry - TMJ
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
    Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
    Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Cicchetti Family Dentist and Associates

How is Cicchetti Family Dentist and Associates overall rated?

Cicchetti Family Dentist and Associates is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Cicchetti Family Dentist and Associates open?

Cicchetti Family Dentist and Associates is open:

What payment options does Cicchetti Family Dentist and Associates provide

Cicchetti Family Dentist and Associates accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Does Cicchetti Family Dentist and Associates offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Cicchetti Family Dentist and Associates does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

What services does Cicchetti Family Dentist and Associates offer?

Cicchetti Family Dentist and Associates offers the following services: Dentistry general, teeth cleaning, oral cancer screening, fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures, gum disease, endodontics, oral surgery & tmj