Big A Service Center

Roselle Park, NJ 07204

Financing available....

03/18/2013

Wilfredo J.

They were a little pricey.

Description of Work
I used them for an oil change and a tied balance and rotation.

12/06/2011

William E.

I've been using them for the last fifteen years with no problems. The service is excellent, and when you find a good mechanic you stick with them!

Description of Work
Auto service. Most recently I had my brakes replaced.

07/24/2011

Marissa B.

Highly recommend- they organized an inexpensive tow for us and then did the work within 24 hours. Great!

Description of Work
They replaced our shifter cable when it snapped- all within 24 hours. Really good, and really good service- I recommend.

11/02/2010

William E.

He is my ace. I go to him for anything and everything regarding my car. I like everything - service, price, everything. I have never had a problem with him. Whatever you give him it is fixed right the first time. You never have to take it back. I would say the price is average. I don't mind what I pay because I get quality work. I have been doing business with him for about 14 years. You get a hold of someone good and you hold on to him.

Description of Work
He took some tires of the rims for me for recycling.

Category car tires

08/31/2010

William E.

I have used this company for years for all of my family's cars. No matter what work I have done, I am completely satisfied. You get what you pay for with his prices. When you find a good mechanic, you need to hold on to them, and this is a great company to use. He is a foreign and American car specialists. He maintains service records to look at online to view the status of your vehicle. They also send you a thank you card for your services.

Description of Work
They flushed my radiator.

Auto Service
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Mufflers
    American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Big A Service Center

How is Big A Service Center overall rated?

Big A Service Center is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Big A Service Center open?

Big A Service Center is open:

What payment options does Big A Service Center provide

Big A Service Center accepts the following forms of payment: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Does Big A Service Center offer free estimates?

Yes, Big A Service Center offers free project estimates.

Does Big A Service Center offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Big A Service Center does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Big A Service Center offer a senior discount?

No, Big A Service Center does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Big A Service Center?

No, Big A Service Center does not offer warranties.

What services does Big A Service Center offer?

Big A Service Center offers the following services: Vehicle maintenance, repair and installation of brakes, computer diagnostics, electrical work, emissions testing, engine servicing, filter changes, heating and air conditioning, oil changes, scheduled maintenance, suspension, tire rotation, clutches, timing belts, tune-ups & windshield, accessories, electrical work, exhaust system, headlights, mirrors, radiators and cooling, steering, suspension & tires.