Superior Wirework

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2009

We are a dedicated electrical contracting company who is committed to our customers. We interact with our clients in a professional manner. You can expect us to always show up as scheduled, to provide accurate estimates, and point out potential problems while offering affordable solutions. Old fashioned service with a modern twist is how we do business. We accomplish this by being customer service oriented while meeting the electrical wants and needs of our clients. In short, we are more interested in getting the job done right vs. just getting it done. We consider ourselves no nonsense, certified electricians staying on top of the ever changing electrical industry. Not only do we provide high quality electrical services but we provide them in a personalized and professional manner. We will help you plan your next project, walk you through each phase, and answer any questions that you may have. Our success is not measured in dollars it’s measured by the satisfaction of our customers....

Synergy Home Improvements LLC

Synergy Home Improvements LLC

We serving Warren, Morris, Hunterdon counties. Services we offering: Interior & Exterior Painting; Bathroom Remodeling; Frame/Trim Carpentry; Drywall Repairs & Installations; Joint Taping & Compound; Tile & Flooring; Deck construction/Refinishing

08/10/2018

Everything went great as always. The guys were professional, neat and courteous just like the last three times I used their services. Installing the camera's was a tad more involved than most jobs - you have to make sure the camera's are turned to the exact angle for the proper view. They were very patient in going back and forth until we got the perfect camera angle. In addition, they answered an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install two nest cameras, whole house surge protection

09/26/2017

My husband and I are extremely satisfied with the service provided by Superior Wireworks. They arrived on time and had everything done by the end of day. Thank you Superior Wireworks! We will be calling again to have them run electrical to our pool once installed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upgraded electrical

03/28/2017

It went extremely poorly. They started the job off by cutting 3-5 completely unnecessary holes in our walls.  Then they informed us that the job would take a least an extra day, which was a second day in a row I had to take off of work.  After butchering our walls, they didn't even have the courtesy to spakle. We then had Verizon come to the house to wire us up, and the technician told us that our...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of coax, phone line, and Cat-6 cables from the Verizon box to our living room, bedroom, and office.

CATEGORY electrician,phone wiring

03/15/2017

Dan did an excellent job troubleshooting and repairing a tripping water heater breaker. fixing the water heater.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our relatively new water heater stopped working. Our most plumber came to look at it and said we should call an electrician because everything looked ok from the plumbing side. I called and talked with Dan Stroup who talked me through a few issues and had me photograph the electric panel and then came right out to look at the problem.

12/12/2016

I just want to commend your technician for the very thorough and professional work he did yesterday. He arrived when scheduled, was friendly and courteous, and made sure that he hit all of the points needed to maintain the generator correctly and then some. He is a very good reflection on you and your company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A couple of years ago Dan Stroup of Superior Wirework installed a whole house generator and updated my service. I thought that I had written a glowing report at the time, but I cannot find it on the site. When the service tech came this year to perform the yearly service, I sent Dan a note complimenting his work which I have inserted below.

CATEGORY electrician,generator service

Electrician maintenance. Remodeling. Renovation. New construction. Wiring. Landscape lighting. Cable tv wiring. Ethernet lines. Surround sound. Panel upgrades. Lighting design. Building maintenance. Rewiring. Electrical inspections.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express