Renew Restoration, LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since August 2016

26 Pinewood Dr

Ringwood, NJ 07456

Renew Restoration is an environmentally-forward remediation company based in Northern New Jersey specializing in providing expert restoration services for residential, commercial and institutional property damage. With over 20 years of combined experience, our senior team members have managed large loss projects statewide. In addition to our large loss experience, Renew Restoration has access to one of the largest fleet of structural drying and restorative equipment in the Tristate area, with the capability to mobilize regionally....

water damage restoration (59)mold removal (45)asbestos removal (2)sewer cleaning (1)

11/13/2020

Chris, was very knowledgeable and explained that he would do testing in several areas of our home as well as a control sample outside. We discussed where we thought there might be issues. The test came back a few days later and to our surprise we were OK. Chris explained the results and said at this point we were fine. He did suggest that we install a fan in one bathroom that only has a window. Ot...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our home tested for what we felt might be a mold issue due to a leak during a storm. We also have had water leak in our basement over the years.

CATEGORY asbestos removal,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

03/05/2020

Excellent! First company I had look at work said I had extensive mold and gave me a price of $7000 and said it would take two weeks. I said no way and put out 4 bids. All of the companies said no mold on cement block basement, but needed to be cleaned and painted. I chose Renew Restoration as the low the bidder. They were terrific, moved all the items in the basement, but up plastic sheets to prot...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Has bad water damage in basement and needed to be cleaned up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

07/10/2019

Otto was wonderful. He arrived on time, performed the service and came again to pick up a machine when he said he would. He explained everything that needed to be done and was quite thorough. They were quick as I must have this work done right away for the sale.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to have old removed in the basement for the sale of my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2019

05/18/2019

Very well. Chris was clear about the process and honest about the price. Later, it was determined that we did not need mold remediation, and I applaud Chris for his honesty in that regard. In every way, this was a professional--even pleasant--encounter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold detection

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2019

04/19/2019

It went beautifully ! I couldn’t be more pleased with this company. I highly recommend Renew Restoration!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was moving into my townhouse and found out that my carpets were soaking wet!!! (( the landlord over shampooed them the day before) . My movers were u a me to bring the furniture into the house due to the rugs! I was so upset! My friend was here and made a phone call to Chris Carbone of Re ew Restoration. He was at my home in a half an hour. He immediately calmed me done and brought in his blowers . He was so kind, understanding, assuring and professional! Chris is very knowledgeable about water remediation! He saved my day. Carpets were completely dried after following Chris’s professional advice! What a fantastic job done by Renew Restoration! Thank you ... thank you!

CATEGORY water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2019

04/02/2019

Chris was prompt, knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. I would certainly recommend him highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2019

01/15/2019

The owner Chris replied to my inquiry within 30 mins . It was the weekend he was able to get his team to take up all the carpet and to remove the sheetrock and dry out the basement in 2 days..Outstanding work would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement flooded NY eve

CATEGORY water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2019

12/17/2018

Everything was perfect! Chris could not have been more puntucal and honest with everything that was happening in our condo and everything was resolved within a week! I would highly recommend this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2018

11/28/2018

Professional, competent, helpful and efficient services. Would definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold testing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2018

11/28/2018

I have dealt with many contractors and service providers in my day. I am so happy and pleased to say this company (CHRIS) of Renew Restoration is one of the MOST HONEST Providers I have ever met. They have what is hard to find today integrity. He is a Professional and a Gentlemen. I would highly recommend them. and use them again if I needed to have work done in my HOME.. I am overjoyed with his H...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to find out if I had mold in my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2018

Water Damage Remediation & Structural Drying, Dehumidification & Climate Control, Mold Remediation, Sewage Remediation, Fire Damage Restoration, Content Packing, Moving & Storage, Content Cleaning & Restoration, HVAC Cleaning and Decontamination, Smoke Odor Removal, Asbestos Removal, Debris Removal

Trauma/Crime Scene Clean-up,Build-Back Reconstruction