Valley Center for Women's Hlth

With Angi since October 2008

Women's Services - Obstetrics & Gynecology
Primary Care - Internal Medicine

There are 6 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 90 patients per day....

06/04/2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Faust to anyone looking for a Gynecologist. When I first moved to NJ over 15 years ago I needed to find a new GYN and was hesitant to switch to a male doctor because formerly all my GYNS had been women. But a neighbor assured me he was a great doctor so I placed my faith in her recommendation with no regrets whatsoever. He is a caring doctor who listens and takes the t...

Description of Work
Annual GYN checkup.

06/07/2013

Dr. Faust is awesome. Before the actual check up he meets with you and discusses family history and other concerns. Everything was really good. Dr. Faust is very easy to talk to and very personable; he made me very comfortable. He's also won numerous awards for being such a good doctor as well

Description of Work
I went to see Dr. Faust for an annual checkup.

05/13/2013

The appointment was uneventful--which is always fortunate when you visit the doctor! Dr. Faust is very professional, yet friendly. I recommend him highly.

Description of Work
I've been to Dr. Faust annually for the last three years for regular exams. He's superb, great bedside manner, and knowledgable.

03/27/2013

Pregnancy was great even with Pih. The doctors told me exactly what was happening and were very nice and helpful during the stressful time.

Description of Work
Do make your appointment early in the day. Dr zeldina is my ongyn and I love her!

03/27/2013

We've had regular appointments since finding out we were pregnant, received treatment for a cyst, and they answered all our questions whenever things came up. The pregnancy has been rather smooth so most services were routine but they were all offered professionally and effectively.

Description of Work
We've been working with Valley Center for Women's Health during our pregnancy and couldn't be happier. A great staff, late hours for appointments, and the comfort and knowledge that we are starting our baby's life in the right hands.

Multi Specialty