Valley Center for Women's Hlth

With Angi since October 2008

550 N Maple Ave Ste 102

Ridgewood, NJ 07450

There are 6 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 90 patients per day....

06/04/2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Faust to anyone looking for a Gynecologist. When I first moved to NJ over 15 years ago I needed to find a new GYN and was hesitant to switch to a male doctor because formerly all my GYNS had been women. But a neighbor assured me he was a great doctor so I placed my faith in her recommendation with no regrets whatsoever. He is a caring doctor who listens and takes the time to answer your questions and concerns. He puts you at ease and his bedside manner is A+++. Everyone who I have recommended to him have always been very happy with him as a doctor.

Description of Work
Annual GYN checkup.

06/07/2013

Dr. Faust is awesome. Before the actual check up he meets with you and discusses family history and other concerns. Everything was really good. Dr. Faust is very easy to talk to and very personable; he made me very comfortable. He's also won numerous awards for being such a good doctor as well

Description of Work
I went to see Dr. Faust for an annual checkup.

05/13/2013

The appointment was uneventful--which is always fortunate when you visit the doctor! Dr. Faust is very professional, yet friendly. I recommend him highly.

Description of Work
I've been to Dr. Faust annually for the last three years for regular exams. He's superb, great bedside manner, and knowledgable.

03/27/2013

Kelly B.

Pregnancy was great even with Pih. The doctors told me exactly what was happening and were very nice and helpful during the stressful time.

Description of Work
Do make your appointment early in the day. Dr zeldina is my ongyn and I love her!

03/27/2013

Brian K.

We've had regular appointments since finding out we were pregnant, received treatment for a cyst, and they answered all our questions whenever things came up. The pregnancy has been rather smooth so most services were routine but they were all offered professionally and effectively.

Description of Work
We've been working with Valley Center for Women's Health during our pregnancy and couldn't be happier. A great staff, late hours for appointments, and the comfort and knowledge that we are starting our baby's life in the right hands.

08/14/2011

I first saw Dr. Faust when I was suffering from terrible fibroid problems. Every other gynecologist I saw --about five in all -- wanted to do a hysterectomy, and I was opposed to having one. On my first visit, Dr. Faust asked if anyone had put me on birth control pills. No one had, so we started there, and it brought the problems under control. He quite literally gave me back the ability to live my life normally. Since then, I have been seeing him regularly. He is kind, gentle, thorough, knowledgeable -- and his hands are always warm. Not necessary in a gynecologist, but a bonus! Unlike many in the medical profession, he takes the time to explain everything he's doing so there are no surprises, and he never seems in a rush to get out of the room. I normally have seen women gynecologists, but Dr. Faust is the best practitioner I've ever been to.

Description of Work
Annual check-ups, bone density scans, endometrial biopsy.

02/10/2011

It took a long time to get an appointment. When I finally was seen, the staff was rushed; but I think it's because of the high volume of activity taking place. I didn't get a feeling that there would be any relationship built between the practice and the patient. When I saw the doctor, she was very nice, seemed competent, but I did feel rushed. Some of my symptoms of some basic issues I had were somewhat glossed over. She did prescribe all appropriate testing and bloodwork, but, again, I got the feeling that she was rushed due to volume. When I tried making an appointment for another physical for 2010, I called in April for an August appointment, and was told that they were filled for the time being and that their next appointment book wouldn't be available for another two months. I felt that it would be a challenge for me to remember to call back at just the right time, so I decided it made more sense for me to seek another doctor. I have to say that with their high patient volume, they seemed very organized; all my charts and paperwork were easily accessible to the doctor.

Description of Work
Went for an annual physical.

08/17/2010

She is highly skilled and up to date. She is personable and truly cares about you. She takes the necessary time to talk with you and follow up.

Description of Work
Dr. Susan Flanzman is my primary care physician.

06/15/2009

Derek R.

They are very good, on time and thorough.

Description of Work
I go to Valley Center For Women's Hlth for my gynecological check up.

06/15/2009

She is very thorough and excellent. She takes her time with her patients.

Description of Work
Dr. Flanzman is our internist. The last visit was two months ago for a stomach ache problem.

Women's Services - Obstetrics & Gynecology