NJ Water and Mold, LLC.

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2011

all services

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

New Jersey Water and Mold, LLC. provides professional clean up for all water/flood damage, mold remediation, sewage back up, fire and smoke damage for all types of residential/commercial property damage. We are family owned and operated and working in New Jersey since 2006. Our employees have many years experience in both clean up and reconstruction. NJ Water & Mold works with all NJ insurance companies on covered claims and offers discounts to those not covered by insurance. Professional service to homeowners, property managers and insurance companies alike. We also offer complete restoration services to our clients....

Precision Painting Plus

Precision Painting Plus is a well-established painting company serving the NYC area. The Precision Difference upholds ourselves to the highest standards to deliver premium quality, honest pricing, and on-time project completion work for every customer. We only work with skilled, trained professionals that use premium paint for their project. We deliver honest pricing with no vague or hidden fees. With on-time scheduling and daily communication, we reassure customers a worry-free experience. You can count on us to deliver the best project experience for you.

Offers by Precision Painting Plus on Angi
Quality Us Painting

Quality Painting has been providing residential and commercial painting service since 2001 here at Quality Painting, we are dedicated to you and all your different painting needs, delivering top Quality service for your home or business! Client satisfaction is number one priority. The professional painters from Quality Painting service are experts in all fields of painting and they'll put their extensive knowledge to work for you. We look forward to providing you with the best painting job you've ever had, making your home or commercial building looks its best.

Ribo Construction LLC

Ribo Construction is a full-service remodeling company. Since your home is perhaps your single largest investment putting your remodeling project in the hands of an experienced, professional should be your highest priority. Ribo Construction is a family business is owned and operated by Marcelo (Franco) Minambre a New Jersey resident with over 24 years of construction experience . Franco works closely with our clients to help them formulate their ideas into a beautifully constructed spaces and get the highest quality of services possible. Ribo Construction handles every part of your project from concept to completion including budgeting, permit application, project management and construction. We strongly believe that we can save your time and money by offering the best services .Our long list of satisfied customers is what we consider to be our company's greatest asset. RIBO Construction is a Better Business Bureau accredited business. RIBO Construction is licensed and registered with the NJ Department of Consumer Affairs as a home improvements contracting company. We are a fully insurance. Thank you for taking the time to learn more about our company. It is our intent that our website provides you with a thorough overview of projects we have completed as well. "THE ONLY WAY TO DO GREAT WORK IS TO LOVE WHAT YOU DO" .

11/03/2017

Dennis came out to view the damage and told us we really didn’t need the work. He could’ve taken complete advantage of the situation, and given me an estimate of thousands of dollars, but instead gave me some advice on some quick fixes I could do myself. His honesty speaks volumes and if I do have a need for his services in the future, I will definitely be giving him a call.

Description of Work
We had a leak in our ceiling from the condo above us. The insurance company adjuster said we would need work due to water damage.

10/16/2017

This happened late at night. Looked up via Angie's list and NJ Mold stood out for great reviews. Called up their 24 hour number and Dennis answered. He understood the issue and what needed to be done. He came over promptly the next day, inspected the damages, advised me about insurance claims etc. He was very very warm and expressed his deep sympathies for our situation. His men came in promptly t...

Description of Work
Basement got flooded due to a leaky faucet that we noticed after hours of leaking. So, the whole 9 yards needed to be done - pull up vinly floors, take down dry walls, drying, mold treatment etc.

Category drywall,water damage restoration,mold removal

10/06/2017

Dennis Chinea, who owns the company, is a smart, calm, compassionate man who truly understands that mold can seriously affect some people's health. He understands you may be pretty nervous about getting the job done and getting it done right. His team leaders in my experience have been polite, hardworking, professional and helpful. They will put up a zipped barrier between you and the work to be d...

Description of Work
At more than one property we needed mold remediation performed. One was a condo we were selling, another an apartment we were moving into where the prior tenant had neglected maintenance.

09/26/2017

Dennis was very helpful when I had water damage in my basement when my main water line leaked . He was recommended to me by the plumber that came to my house and told him about my problem . Dennis called me on his vacation time , really explained to me what to expect , how home insurance plays a role in my situation , what his company does , and gave me the peace of mind that I needed that time . ...

Description of Work
Water damage in basement . Remediation/water/mold

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

08/11/2017

Dennis went above and beyond to ease our minds after we found mold in the basement. Luckily, we did not have a water issue and only needed a basement dehumidifier and to clean up the existing mold, which we could do on our own. In the end we did not need his services, but Dennis was upfront, honest and ever so helpful!

Description of Work
Mold in basement

Category mold removal

All water damage/flood clean up and repairs, certified mold remediation, sewage back up clean up, fire & smoke damage clean up, storm & disaster clean up. Complete reconstruction/restoration for contents and structure.

Mold testing