Cooper Rehabilitation & Sports Therapy

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2009

Rehabilitation - Physical Therapy
Fitness - Centers

Cooper Rehabilitation and Sports Therapy, PC is pleased to introduce you to our new and expanded staff. With hard work and dedication to providing quality care we are dedicated to providing the following services: • New patients evaluations can be scheduled with in 48- 72 hours providing appropriate insurance requirements are met, emergency consults and treatments are available in special circumstances • Less wait time during patient treatment sessions • Our new computerized documentation system will allow us to provide quicker communication Staff: All our therapists are New Jersey licensed therapist and provide therapeutic services for all standard diagnosis and conditions including orthopaedic, neurological, and conditions: CVA’s (strokes), post surgical ACL reconstruction, MS, Parkinson, Cervical and Lumbar disc syndromes (HNP), Sprains and Strains...

07/13/2012

I have been going there for years. They are professional and help you out. As a gym member there is always a therapist there to ask questions if you need to.

Description of Work
I use Cooper Rehabilitation & Sports Therapy for rehab and my fitness gym.

Category fitness center

03/01/2012

They are superb. I always return to them. I have been using them occasional for 10 years.

Description of Work
I had a significant problem with a spinal disk. Rather than medical, we went with physical therapy on recommendation from my orthopedic doctor.

Category physical therapist

11/15/2011

They always have a therapist on staff, which is really nice because that means someone is always there to help me. I think the facility is clean and the staff is friendly.

Description of Work
I use their gym facility.

Category fitness center

06/04/2009

They are excellent. The equipment and professionalism of the therapist are excellent. Te office is fine. They get me in on time.

Description of Work
They are the physical therapists I am currently seeing for the past 2 months.

Category physical therapist

• Aquatics / Pool Programs onsite • Sports Specific Training • Work Reconditioning Programs • Isokinetic Testing • Fall Risk Assessment and Treatment • Vestibular and Balance Programs • Cardiac Rehab programs

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available