Eye Center

With Angi since October 2008

Eye Care - Ophthalmology
Eye Care - Optometry

There are 5 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 80 patients per day. ...

03/03/2016

08/05/2013

I've been going to the same practice for over thirty years. My original doctors have been retired for a while, but I've been very satisfied with Dr. Singh, who I have seen for a while now. I rarely have to wait more than a few minutes. Everyone is very professional.

Description of Work
Check-up and check prescription for eye glasses.

Category ophthalmology,optometrist

10/12/2010

The practice is excellent overall. It's a very nice office. They are really good on punctuality.

Description of Work
I go to this practice for optometry and ophthalmology. I last went for an eye exam.

Category ophthalmology,optometrist

06/24/2009

The doctor there is good at taking care of me. The office staff is fine. Everyone there seems polite. It's a pretty normal experience when I go there; I go in, get my appointment and sit down. I tend to have to wait a little while, but I have never been there when they are crowded.

Description of Work
I go to the Eye Center for my ophthalmologist. The last time I had an appointment there was last year.

10/31/2008

I have used this practice before. They performed a very thorough examination and took a very detailed medical history from me. They diagnosed a condition that a former doctor had missed. They seemed genuinely concerned about my general health, not just my eyes. They prescribed some new medicine which is working very nicely for me.

Description of Work
They performed a yearly eye examination.

Ophthalmology