We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Edison Drain Cleaning

Founded 2021 •

Located In:

Perth Amboy, NJ 08861

Edison Drain Cleaning is a family owned company that specializes in all kinds of sewer & drain services to both residential & commercial properties 24/7. With experience since 2016 in drain cleaning & plumbing, our trained technicians have the skills and proper equipment to tackle any clog that comes their way, including pump service, whether its a grease buildup in your sink or a root intrusion in you Sewer line. You name it we fix it. As licensed contractors and competitors, we strive to provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! ...
Toilet & Vanity install project
Toilet & Vanity install

home remodeling

202108823

11/09/2021

Edwin M.

I attempted to unclog the bath tub myself but my efforts resulted in the tub's water backing up even more. I called Edison Sewer and Drain Service. The plumber they sent, Christian, was courteous and professional. Quoted the price of the job before starting the work, and unclogged the bath tub, without making a mess. Would not hesitate to use their services again, or to recommend them.

Description of Work
unclog bath tub

Category excavators

Jerriann L.

I have never in all of my experience with various trades had a better experience than i did with Edison. They responded immediately, the work was done perfectly, their price was fair, their communication was friendly and through, but most of all they were a pleasure to work with. I give them my highest recommendation and will be referring them to everyone I can.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing

Thank you very much. Anything for our customers

Chris S.

Christian is best in class and our family's go to for all plumbing needs. He's highly responsive, experienced, and all around outstanding professional. He's worked on a number of issues in our home and could not recommend him more!

Description of Work
Toilet install

David V.

Excellent service !! Not only did he unclogged my kitchen sink line but he went the extra mile and hydro jetted it after finding a lot of grease. Overall a Wholesome honest plumber.

Description of Work
kitchen line

Cesar V.

Cristian was very professional and knowledgeable about everything that had to be done with my toilet and around my drainage. He was very friendly and all in all a very good person, will definitely do all my services with him again 10 out of 10.

Description of Work
Toilet clog

Category sewer cleaning

Devin D.

Very well, excellent work

Description of Work
Unclog bathtub

Category drain cleaning

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed], your service is well appreciated

Sam G.

These guys are amazing, I’ve had a backed up line for almost a week now. I gave them a call and spoke with Christian, super knowledgeable and was able to set up an estimate to get the work completed. They cleaned and unclog my lines then installed a new toilet in my master bathroom. They left everything much cleaner then how they found it! Definitely will call again when I need more work.

Description of Work
Sewer line cleaning/ toilet install

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

Thanks you [Member Name Removed]!!! Your service is well appreciated!! 👍🏼

steven C.

It went extremely well and the job was done!! Very satisfied!

Description of Work
Sewer unclog

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed] Glad we could help you out

Ryan L.

Went exceptionally well! Awesome team, Austin company!

Description of Work
Plumbing

04/04/2021

Stanford K.

The job went pretty smooth, would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Sewer unclog

Category plumbing, drain pipe, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

04/03/2021

jayson S.

Very good service and young man was very nice

Description of Work
sewer line unclog

Category sewer cleaning

Thanks You [Member Name Removed]!

04/03/2021

Chris H.

Cristian came out the night before Thanksgiving and knew exactly what was wrong with my kitchen sink. He was professional, efficient, and explained the process as he went. Huge relief! Hope to work with him again

Description of Work
Repair/Install kitchen sink drain

Category plumbing

Haha I remember that! Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

Johnny F.

He was just amazing, dug up the pipe, replaced it and patched up my floor in the same day. Amazing worker honestly

Description of Work
My main line was backed up

Category plumbing, drain pipe, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

Anythinf for our loyal customers Mr.[Member Name Removed]!

estephani D.

Service is great, workers are nice and performed an awesome job.

Description of Work
December 2020

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

Thank you Ms.[Member Name Removed]!!

Mike C.

The repairs were done well and in a timely manner. They initially came and did an evaluation to determine where the leak was coming from. Once they were able to determine the source, they scheduled a time to come back and make the repairs. The work was quality, and they were very professional. I would hire them again, and would recommend them to anyone needing plumbing repairs.

Description of Work
Plumbing Repairs

Mayur S.

Very professional service, explain everything before the work started. After work kept things clean. No follow up reminder needed. Responsible

Description of Work
Plumbing and Sewer

Category excavators

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]

Mr D.

Cristian was so helpful, he was so quick to respond and helped me and my family so much by unclogging our main. It was a disaster before, now we are good thanks to Cristian

Description of Work
My main was clogged

Category excavators, plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] your review is greatly appreciated!

Gilberto A.

Alexis was great and completed the job fast. He is very knowledgeable in his field and provides quality work. He is my go to plumber!

Description of Work
toilet plumbing/kitchen sink

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Anytime!

Edgar C.

Amazing! Would recommend!

Description of Work
Plumbing and sewer cleaning

Category excavators, plumbing, drain pipe, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed] your service is well appreciated

Rooter-Man

ROOTER-MAN 24/7 PLUMBING & DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS! CALL US NOW! Rooter-Man is the number one choice for professional plumbers and drain cleaners. We offer fast, reliable services that will help you when it matters most! Serving all of New Jersey, Staten Island New York, and Bucks County Pennsylvania Rooter-Man offers the best emergency clogged drain services in town. We are available 24/7 and our skilled technicians have been trained to perform all types of plumbing repairs for homes, condos, or commercial buildings that need immediate assistance! If you have a drain clog, Rooter-Man is here to help! The vast majority of the time it’s just common items that go through your drain such as hair and grease but we have the tools to fix the problem fast!

Level 2 Level Construction LLC

We specialize in Excavation & Grading, leveling and clearing grounds of brush and Snow Removal. We also do non asphalt/concrete driveways with 3/4 driveway stone and soak aways for property drainage issues. Give us a call, we are the answer to your problem!

JPI Plumbing & Heating Inc

We offer great service and value for your plumbing and heating needs. We are dedicated to making our customers happy and committed to providing you service above all else. We are committed to getting your problem address immediately so calling our office is the best way to get in touch with us at any time of day or night! By choosing JPI Plumbing & Heating you will experience a highly trained and experience staff; with a satisfaction guarantee.

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Drain cleaning, unclogging drains, leak repairs for waste and clean water supply, sewer repairs and installs, toilet, faucets, disposals, valve replacements, sumps, effluent, wastes, pump installs, sewage odors, and more!