Hopewell Physical Therapy

Pennington, NJ 08534

Team of 8 staff....

08/14/2013

Sudhakar S.

I have been pretty happy with their service. I used them for almost 4 months, for rehabilitation physical therapy. The therapist Tom, was the best, and he was very good. There was also Bill, who was very good. They were professional, and at the same time, they were also able to answer any questions that I had after the surgery. They are busy, and they work during the week, and the hours over the weekend are short, so the availability is not good.

Description of Work
I used Hopewell Physical Therapy for physical therapy.

Category physical therapist

12/19/2012

Carol H.

Hopewell Valley Physical Therapy did a wonderful job. It is a group of physical therapists, so I didn't have the same one every time. Everyone in the practice is extremely good. They never pushed or caused any pain. If they knew something they were having me do was causing me strain they stopped right away. Which I always appreciate. Fully equipped gym and all the mechanisms you need. I especially liked the massages and heats. Those helped my shoulder the most. They really put me right and gave me exercises to continue after the therapy. I am still doing the exercises to keep the pain away. They taught me the skills instead of them doing it and then me going out and getting hurt again. I am able to maintain what they did. Tom is the head and he is very good and he makes sure everyone he brings in is also very good.

Description of Work
I went to physical therapy at Hopewell Valley Physical Therapy for my shoulder after a yoga injury.

Category physical therapist

Conestoga Collision LLC

If you live or work in Berwyn, PA or anywhere along the Main Line and Chester County, the auto body professionals at Conestoga Collision are always eager to answer your collision repair needs. Whether your vehicle has suffered simple bumper damage or the effects of a more significant type of accident, we’ll be there to assist you every step of the way. Locally owned & operated. Additional phone - (610) 644-1002.

Rehabilitation - Physical Therapy