PuroClean Property Paramedics

New Jersey: General
03/31/2022

33 Lincoln Avenue

Orange, NJ 07050

When water or fire damage occurs in your Essex County (or surrounding areas) home or business, call PuroClean Property Paramedics to start your journey to full recovery. Local resident and owner Adam Forster and the team know how challenging water damage, mold damage or fire damage can be to you and your family. It’s not the time to choose the wrong provider. PuroClean has a proven combination of experienced, certified technicians, training, state of the art equipment and efficient relationships with insurance and other partners in your area. Our recovery systems have been successfully used thousands of times across the nation, as well as in New Jersey....

water damage restoration (23)mold removal (15)biohazard cleanup (4)

11/03/2017

PuroClean Property Paramedics came the day after my call and had the right equipment to do the job. They drilled holes in the ceiling and placed a fan and dehumidifier in the closet, which dried out the wet ceiling within two days. A fan placed in the other room dried out the duct. Adam, and his crew were knowledgeable friendly and courteous. I was very satisfied with the service and would recomme...

Description of Work
A leak in an apartment above mine damaged the ceiling in a closet and water got into the air duct and leaked into another room.

Work Completed On 11/03/2017

10/31/2017

results were exceptional. tenants had multiple dogs and were smoking in the unit. tried everything and did not work. Adam and his team fixed the problem and the unit is ready to rent again.

Description of Work
removal of smells

Work Completed On 10/31/2017

10/31/2017

PuroClean Property Paramedics came the day of our call with the right equipment, including a miracle machine called a hydroxyl. That device and the dehumidifier and the air circulators were in my basement for a few days—and the problem was eliminated. Adam, the owner, is a knowledgeable pro who runs the company with great skill and passion. Those attributes extends to his crew, who are friendly an...

Description of Work
We needed to get rid of a foul odor in our basement. When we moved into our new home to find that the basement had a horrible odor from a poorly done carpet cleaning. Needless to say we were concerned about not only the odor but also about mold and mildew. Having heard from friends about PuroClean Property Paramedics, I reached out to the company and they responded immediately.

08/08/2017

From my first interaction to my last, they were extremely professional, and responsive. The quality of the work was excellent. They were very easy to work with, and very thorough with the mold remediation work. When you speak to (or meet) Adam and Brian, you know you can trust them. And the job was completed at a very fair price. Very highly recommended.

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Category mold removal

Work Completed On 07/14/2017

12/16/2016

My husband has a respiratory condition and I was concerned about the possibility of mold contributing to his issues and I wanted our house inspected. The company responded quickly and offered an appointment for the following day to come and inspect the house for mold. Adam clearly explained the process and thoroughly inspected and evaluated the areas of concern. He reviewed the findings, luckily t...

Description of Work
Inspection of home for mold and mold removal and treatment of bathroom ceiling. PuroClean cleaned and sanded the ceiling and then encapsulated the ceiling with an antimicrobial sealant. When complete, the company set up a hepafilter to clear any spores from the air.

Category mold removal

Work Completed On 12/12/2016

10/31/2016

I would highly recommend this service provider. Ada, the owner, is extremely qualified and professional. He set up an appointment immediately after I contacted him. He coordinated the job efficiently and seemlessly that I did not have to worry about anything. He followed-up continuously on the status of the drying time and air quality of the residence. The residence was thoroughly cleaned that it ...

Description of Work
The service provider was excellent. After the fire, he came immediately to evaluate the situation. He set up the appointments quickly to perform the services. Since my mother is elderly, he ensured that the job was done timely so that she could move back into her residence as soon as possible. He came daily to check in on the residence to ensure that the rug dried properly and the air quality was safe for my mother to move back in.

Work Completed On 06/29/2016

10/30/2016

Since they reacted so quickly and used the proper equipment we were able to open up the Fortunoff Backyard Store on time the next day. So we didn't lose any business. Great job! Would highly recommend Puro Clean!

Description of Work
Puro Clean Reacted immediately to my needs. They were there a short time after I called and started the cleanup. They stayed late into the night to finish cleaning up. Then setup the proper equipment to dry the carpet. I was very impressed with their understanding of what had to be done and they reacted timely to my needs.

Work Completed On 07/19/2016

10/30/2016

Adam and his team did a great job. They stayed until the job was done. I would highly recommend PuroClean. They know what it takes to get the job done!

Description of Work
We had a major flood in the front of our store in Totowa. Adam from PuroClean understood our emergency and reacted with urgency. He put a team together quickly and started the cleanup without hesitation. Adam knows what is important to his clients and works with you to get the job done quickly and effectively.

Work Completed On 09/12/2016

10/09/2016

The professionals at PuroClean were nice, professional and fast! I called and got someone on the phone right away! I explained my problem and someone came out, scoped out my problem, gave me a quote and got me on the schedule for service right away! They showed up when they were supposed to and professionally cleaned up and remediated the mold in a few hours. They sealed off the area and worked cl...

Description of Work
PuroClean remediated some mold in my house.

Category water damage restoration,mold removal,biohazard cleanup

Work Completed On 09/26/2016

10/05/2016

I'm an investor and purchased a property with mold damage. I reached out to various mold remediation companies. The prices I received were very high which I couldn't afford. As a result I did a google search and found PuroClean. I was pleasantly surprised at Adams knowledge, experience and attention to detail. He really cares about his clients.

Description of Work
Adam provided mold remediation services where they sprayed the affected areas with solvent. Shaved down wood studs that had mold growth. Next they installed blowers to dry the space and lastly they encapsulated the entire apartment with a solution.

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

Work Completed On 10/01/2015

We provide a combination of exceptional property mitigation services delivered with an equal degree of compassion. We help rescue homes. We put businesses back on their feet. We help you get back to your life.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express