Old Bridge Dental Group

Founded 1989 • With Angi since January 2014

125 State Highway 516

Old Bridge, NJ 08857

We proudly provide quality dental care to the community of Old Bridge, NJ 08857 and surrounding areas. Our featured services are general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening, dental implants, veneers (porcelain laminates), endodontic (root canal) therapy, dentures, extractions and much more. We’ll be glad to hear from you if you have any questions. To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

10/02/2017

Joseph H.

I tried this dentist after a bunch of bad experiences with dentists in my area. So far, , explain things well. These guys are very professional and do a good job. So far, I am satisfied.

Description of Work
Dental work

11/18/2015

Pauline K.

04/28/2015

He's done everything for me, including cleanings, root canals and bridges. I cannot speak higher of any practitioner than him. He is technically an excellent dentist. I've had bad ones, so I know the difference.

Description of Work
He's my dentist.

Category endodontics,dentists,cosmetic dentist

12/03/2014

I have been going to see the dentist for a long time. The reception,the hygienist and the dental assistance are all friendly and courteous. Dr Griggs takes pride in his work and I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
General check up and cleaning.

12/30/2013

I have been seeing him for probably 15 years. He is pretty thorough and nice. He takes the time to listen to you to know and explain, what kind of work is going to be done, before he gets started.

Description of Work
I have used a dentist Dr. Robert Griggs, for routine teeth cleaning.

09/14/2013

My visit with Dr. Griggs was very pleasant. He's very friendly and relaxed. He didn't say a word of reproach about my not having been to a dentist for 5 years. He was very thorough when he checked my teeth and explained his findings. He made sure I understood exactly what the procedure was to fix my cracked tooth. The woman in charge of scheduling clearly explained the different ways I could pay for the work (no insurance). All the staff are very friendly. One other thing. For new patients, they will not clean your teeth until you've been seen by Dr. Griggs. Once you're an established patient then you go in, get your teeth cleaned and then he checks you. (I love the hygenist!)

Description of Work
I hadn't been to a dentist in 4-5 years. Then I cracked a tooth. I was nervous about going to a dentist since I didn't like the one I had been using and was determined to find a new one, but I did the research and chose Dr. Griggs. One of the reasons I did was his website says don't worry if you haven't been to a dentist in a while.

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist

09/18/2012

I have always been afraid of the dentist. When I went there, I was expecting to be worried that I would be in pain during the course of my teeth being fixed, but none of that happened. Dr. Griggs is professional and down to earth. His office is extremely clean and he is probably the best dentist I have been to in a long time. His availability is great too.

Description of Work
We go to Dr. Griggs for dentistry. He has done root canals, fillings, cleanings and things like that for us. He has also done veneers for my husband on his front teeth. My husband’s last visit to him was to get his teeth cleaned.

Category endodontics,dentists

09/15/2008

He is a younger doctor and he has the most up to date technology. Sometimes his appointments run a little bit later but it is worth it. He is very good at responding to emergencies. I also have insurance to help cover the costs.

Description of Work
I needed to have a new crown put on at his offices.

Dentistry - General