Old Bridge Dental Group

Founded 1989 • With Angi since January 2014

We proudly provide quality dental care to the community of Old Bridge, NJ 08857 and surrounding areas. Our featured services are general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening, dental implants, veneers (porcelain laminates), endodontic (root canal) therapy, dentures, extractions and much more. We’ll be glad to hear from you if you have any questions. To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

Steinberg Dr Matthew S

Steinberg Dr Matthew S

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com.

10/02/2017

I tried this dentist after a bunch of bad experiences with dentists in my area. So far, , explain things well. These guys are very professional and do a good job. So far, I am satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental work

11/18/2015

04/28/2015

He's done everything for me, including cleanings, root canals and bridges. I cannot speak higher of any practitioner than him. He is technically an excellent dentist. I've had bad ones, so I know the difference.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's my dentist.

CATEGORY endodontics,dentists,cosmetic dentist

12/03/2014

I have been going to see the dentist for a long time. The reception,the hygienist and the dental assistance are all friendly and courteous. Dr Griggs takes pride in his work and I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General check up and cleaning.

12/30/2013

I have been seeing him for probably 15 years. He is pretty thorough and nice. He takes the time to listen to you to know and explain, what kind of work is going to be done, before he gets started.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used a dentist Dr. Robert Griggs, for routine teeth cleaning.

Dentistry