B & D Pest Solutions LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since June 2014

Awards & Badges

82 Seminole Ave

Oakland, NJ 07436

Here at B & D Pest Solutions LLC, we take pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. We specialize in Pest Control Service, Pest Control Service, New Jersey Termite Inspections, New Jersey Termite Services, Bed Bug Removal, NJ Pest Control, New York Insect Control, New Jersey Rodent Control, Commercial Pest Control Services, Roach Extermination, Elizabeth Pest Control...

pest control (106)animal removal (8)gutter cleaning (2)

11/08/2020

I called B&D to help locate a wasp nest and kill the queen under my siding since I started seeing indoor activities in my crawl space. Most wasps were caught in the Tomcat glue I placed around the crawl space wall. Only couple of wasps would escape every day to the laundry room. By the time they got there they were weak, could not fly, and were easy to kill. The reason I called B&D is to find the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Get rid of Wasps

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2020

08/01/2020

Amazingly well. Pet safe. Caring. Extra COVID protection and respectful. Direct contact with owner. Sealed up the house on follow up

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overrun by mice

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2020

Thank you so much for your review! We here at B&D Pest Solutions provide not only quality services, but are here to find the problem and figure out a solutions daily! We appreciate you, and please recommend us to your friends and family and we will be more than happy to assist with getting rid of any unwanted pests daily, thanks again.

07/26/2020

Excellent from my initial contact over the phone with their inhouse representative Stephanie who was very responsive & attentive to my situation, she was proactive in scheduling a field rep to be at my residence that same day which was a Saturday. The field rep Dan was very professional in contacting me prior to his arrival, he was prompt, courteous and took care of the bee nest removal in no time...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bee's Nest Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2020

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you for going with our services, and glad we can accommodate you on such short notice. We here at B&D Pest Solutions strive to not only give quality services, but educate our customers on a daily basis. Please keep us in mind when you any unwanted pests come along again, thanks!

07/18/2020

Excellent job done. I was not previously aware that extermination requires more than placing of bait or setting traps. Holes must be plugged, droppings must be cleaned and sanitized. If I had understood the process I would have called B&D even sooner. Exterminator was prompt, courteous, explained work clearly, left areas clean. Fotos show Eric fearlessly climbing into crawl space under house to cl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodent Exclusion

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2020

Photo for B & D Pest Solutions LLC - 82 Seminole Ave, Oakland, NJ - 38729677

Thank you so so much for your review! We here at B&D Pest Solutions take pride in our quality services and love to educate our customers on a daily basis. So happy that you are satisfied and we enjoyed working with you ridding those unwanted pests! Please keep us in mind now and within the near future we can be your one stop shop for all your pest control needs, thanks again!

07/18/2020

Excellent experience end-to-end. We had a nest of yellow jackets in a hose hideaway, carpenter ants around and on our deck, some pesky ants hanging out in our home. From the outset, we had constant communication with Stephanie from their home office, taking the time to understand our needs, explaining various options and pricing, extremely thorough and never pushy. She also described in detail wha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yellow Jacket nest removal, general inspection, spraying for carpenter ants

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2020

Thank you so so much for your detailed review! We here at B&D Pest Solutions appreciate you for picking us, and so glad you are satisfied with the quality of services we provided along with having us educate you with what we can do to help rid your unwanted pest problem. You were a pleasure to speak with over the phone, and do hope you keep us in mind now and within the near future when you may ha...

07/02/2020

Our service with B&D Pest Solutions has been excellent. Stephanie is a pleasure to speak to and provides prompt and courteous support. Our technician Dan is also great and he took the time to explain the treatments and options and has provided excellent service. We are very happy with the service and look forward to continued lawn treatments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mosquito/tick lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you here at B&D Pest Solutions and becoming a valued customer with us. We here at B&D Pest Solutions are about educating our customers, and providing quality work daily. So glad you are satisfied with our services and looking forward to working with you now and within the near future to rid anymore unwanted pests, thanks again!

05/22/2020

I’ve used B&D Pest Solutions for a few years now, and over that time have had 4-5 different techs service my home, including the owner Brandyn. All of them are always extremely professional and go above and beyond without a seconds thought. Their service and costs are fairly priced, and service is exceptional. Having used other exterminators before B&D, I can honestly say these guys are there to s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Started out with an ant, mouse, and wasp problem, added other services over time.

CATEGORY pest control,gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

Thank you for your review! Brandyn wanted me to reach out to you directly to say we appreciate you and thank you for being such a valued customer with us throughout the years! Please recommend us to your friends and family and we look forward to assisting them to getting rid of any unwanted pests now and within the near future, thanks again!

04/08/2020

Great, very professional, was happy with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bird Proofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2020

09/24/2019

Very professional and knows what to do. On time diligent and truthful to their word. Generally speaking this job required two visit they did an extra visit for no additional charge. I was so impressed I hired her for a yearly contract

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Animal Squirrel removal from space in root and ceiling

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2019

Thank you for your review! Brandyn wanted me to reach out to you directly to say we appreciate you for becoming a loyal customer, and do hope you continue to use our services in the years to come! Please let us know what we can do for you now or within the near future to rid any unwanted pests daily. Thanks again!

08/05/2019

Very professional. Provided thorough written documentation of services rendered. Seems very organized and well run.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wasp nest treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

Thank you for your review! We are committed to providing the best quality services to our customers to rid any unwanted pests daily! Brandyn wanted me to reach out to you directly to say we appreciate you and do hope you continue to use our services when it is needed. Thanks again!

Pest Control Service,Pest Control Service,New Jersey Termite Inspections,New Jersey Termite Services

ask for details