All City Heating & Cooling LLC

With Angi since March 2011

At All City Heating & Cooling, LLC, our goal is to offer the most reasonably priced HVAC work. Because we value our customers, we do everything we can to keep service costs down without skimping on quality. We also pride ourselves on our: Licensed and insured HVAC contractors Continued excellence in workmanship Industry experience Flexible appointments Prompt service Wide selection of parts and equipment We are fully licensed, insured and bonded. Contact us today for any of your HVAC needs!...

Duct Mate Inc

We are a family and locally-owned-company that has provided dependable service to the community since 1992. The main concern for our company is to serve you by offering excellent service and quality equipment at affordable pricing. If we provide you with efficient and cost-effective solutions along with excellent service, we feel we have met our goal.

Petro Home Services

We're America’s #1 local home heating oil and total home comfort services provider (heating, cooling, plumbing, chimney). With over 100 years experience, we know how to keep you comfortable, safe and help you save on energy costs. Our local 24/7 customer service and support means automatic heating oil deliveries and our service response is always fast. We never run out of heating oil plus our pricing and payment plans are designed to help you manage your costs all year round. Experience the Petro difference today! Also Serving Somerset, Sussex, Union, Warren and Portions of Monmouth, Suffolk, & Westchester Counties

Anzo's Heating & Cooling LLC

2016,2017 ,2018 ,2019 ,2020 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner!! Anzo's Heating & Cooling has experience of over 16 years and we've been lucky enough to learn a thing or two over those years. We've even worked hard to make sure that our staff knows the most up-to-date information about all of you heating and cooling needs. Keeping you cool and warm is our goal! Anzo's Heating & Cooling is licensed, insured, and bonded. License #: 19HC00444800

Offers by Anzo's Heating & Cooling LLC on Angi

04/15/2016

Description of Work
Furnace tune up, assessment and igniter replacement. Note: This provider was not procured through Angies List.

11/10/2015

Description of Work
Replaced a valve on HVAC unit. It was expensive for a little piece, but not too sure what the market price was. Since it was an emergency during the summer, I didn't shop around.

08/19/2015

All City did a great job. Jerry (the service technician) was on time and very professional. He checked the system and informed that the system was low on refrigerant. He charged the system and checked the operation of it. A/C is now nice and cold. He was very informative and polite. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Performed inspection and diagnostic work on central air conditioning system.

01/14/2015

Description of Work
Went well. I have used them before and I had them come back and tune up air central air conditioning. They do a very thorough job.

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Replaced a/c unit including compressor, air handler and all ducts. I had a few estimates and they were not the lowest but I thought that the combination of products and scope of work was worth going with a more expensive provider. The work required a bit more than was agreed upon and there was an additional charge. |My job was not a priority for me and I told them as much so that they could work on more pressing heating issues. Still, there were times I was told they would arrive and they never did. I would have appreciated a call to know of the change of arrival. |Still, I am very happy with the work, which still isn't complete but I am sure there is just delay with town inspector.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Maintenance & installations of heating & AC.

No refrigeration service.