Parkway Auto Body

Founded 1957 • With Angi since June 2010

Auto Body Work
Auto Service
Auto Detailing

Parkway Auto Body is the largest and most successful collision repair facility in the area. We are a premium quality auto body repair center designed and built with the express purpose of providing high-quality, cost-effective body repairs. We are known for leading the industry in technological advancements and quality customer service. Our high standards are designed to provide you, our customer, with the best, most competent, courteous and professional service in the industry. A modern facility, advanced equipment, craftsmen who care, factory-matched paint, and our lifetime guarantee, all add up to satisfied customers. Let the experts here at Parkway Auto Body help to provide you with satisfaction and peace of mind....

SONNY'S COLLISION

Serving the Ozone Park of NY since 1946, Sonny's Collision has become a reliable and full service auto body and collision repair center. As an I-Car trained locally owned, family oriented auto body shop, we use latest tools and techniques to ensure your repairs are done right. We provide all types of auto body and body work services for family cars, agencies, fleet management companies, dealerships at affordable prices.

Gelormini's Auto Repair

Gelormini's Auto Repair was opened on June 1, 1994. In the last 16 years the shop has expanded and transformed into an appealing place to do business. With over 28 years of experience, Mike Gelormini started the shop as the owner, technician, manager and basically handled everything in the day to day operations. Today, Gelormini's has a staff of 5 and are able to handle all of your auto repair needs. At Gelormini's Automotive, the focus is on our customers' concerns, customer education and promoting safety and maintenance. Customers enjoy a friendly, relaxed and helpful environment from the minute they enter the reception area. As a customer you will receive a complimentary multi-point Vehicle Maintenance Service Inspection and are presented with a printout of the factory service recommendations tailor-made especially for you and your specific vehicle. With this information you can then plan and make educated service decisions to keep your vehicle running efficiently, safely and for as long as possible.

02/26/2018

The owner was very nice and came out right away. He said it could be fixed but he said due to the age I may want to purchase another car instead. I appreciated their honesty and they did not charge me a fee.

Description of Work
I took my car to them to look at after an accident I had. This was a second opinion.

11/09/2017

They worked directly with my insurance company. Took about a week to complete the repairs. But that's OK because Parkway Auto did an awesome job. The truck looked brand new. Paint matched perfectly. All parts were genuine Ford. I am nuts for perfection and they came as close as it gets. Very professional. Explained everything that was done and showed me the repair in detail. I'm a car guy, so I re...

Description of Work
Got in a wreck with a new black F150. My baby to be exact. Front bumper damaged, left fender and headlight fascia damaged among other parts. I wanted my truck to be repaired so no one could tell by looking that it had been in an accident. Paint match was my big worry along with parts not installed properly. Body shops are notorious for this and using non oem parts!

12/28/2014

Very professional, friendly and attentive. Work was done in a timely fashion. We were kept abreast through the progression of the repairs. We would definitely used them again.

Description of Work
Replaced both left side vehicle doors, repaired left front fender and rear quarter and rocker panel. Replaced left rear tire, rim and mudgard. Aimed LT headlamp assembly. Alined and balanced all tires. Repainted whole left side of vehicle and hood.

Category auto body repair

[member name removed], Thanks so much for your review of our service to you. We appreciate your business and input of the work that was completed. Have a Happy New Year to you and your family. Thanks again, Dan Leon

09/16/2013

They were so professional and friendly. Highly recommend their services. They even buffed my car and gave extra exterior paint for scratches!

Description of Work
Repaired rear hatch and glass window on my volvo xc90 after storm damage.

07/01/2013

I was hit from behind, damaging the left rear bumper on my Jeep Wrangler. I ended up at Parkway because the other person's insurance company had a and quot;conciergeand quot; service with them; enabling me to get the car repaired and pick up a rental vehicle at the same location. I dealt with the insurance company the entire time, but the limited contact I had with Parkway employees was very pleas...

Description of Work
Replaced the rear bumper, fixed the license plate bracket and the plate, repainted the back.

Category auto body repair

Our production department is truly the heart of our business, and as such has been equipped to promote efficiency, quality, accuracy, and safety in each segment of the repair process. From the initial inspection to the final detailing, Parkway Auto Body has the finest, state of the art equipment available. Our equipment list meets or exceeds the minimum requirements established by both the Collision Industry Conference (CIC), one of the leading industry trade associations, and TECH-COR.

NA