AmeriCare Physical Therapy

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2011

1111 US Highway 22

Mountainside, NJ 07092

AmeriCare Physical Therapy is the premier source for outpatient Orthopedic physical therapy rehabilitation in New Jersey. We see patients of all age groups, providing consistent evidence-based therapy to maximize your mobility and function. Get the treatment when you need it - Whether you’re recovering from an injury, learning how to prevent future or recurring injuries, to reach your maximum potential, AmeriCare Physical Therapy will be there to guide you every step of the way. At Americare Physical Therapy our policy is to see all new patients within 24-48 hours of calling us. We make every effort to accomodate the patients' schedule and quite often have appointments available on the same day. This policy is in place to ensure that your condition is addressed immediately, putting you on the road to recovery at the earliest....

02/08/2014

miriam K.

The 2 physical therapists, Susan and Sheryl, as well as all the assistants and office staff are great. They really care about their patients and adjust your therapy according to how you are feeling at each appt. They're the best p.t. group that I've ever worked with and will definitely return to them in the future if I need further p.t.

Description of Work
I am still going to Americare for a painful shoulder problem. I will be going there for another couple of weeks.

Category occupational therapy

06/17/2013

Janice T.

She is a very compassionate person. She really gave me hope. She works with the patient's needs. It didn't feel like a factory and she would take her time with me. I highly recommend her.

Description of Work
I saw Susan Rele for therapy after my knees were replaced.

Category physical therapist

07/19/2012

Jaclyn P.

I am still attending physical therapy and from start to now Susan Rele is attentive, patient, knowledgable and caring. Our routine has changed throughout these months due to more and more achievements in reaching my healthy goal.

Description of Work
I have achieved great results with Susan Rele at Americare Physical Therapy. I cannot recommend this establishment highly enough! Susan is the most caring, patient and knowledgable person. I am so thankful to have found Americare Physical Therapy and will truly miss Susan and her staff when my physical therapy comes to an end. Her establishment is super clean and up to date. Susan is so professional but also shows true compassion for the patients she works with. Her staff is so lovely and also very knowledgable in what is going on in the office. There is never a wait and I never feel like just a number. I love it at Americare and cannot recommend this establishment enough!

Category physical therapist, pain management, occupational therapy

Thanks Member, Susan and our team at AmeriCare Physical Therapy share a common goal -- we want to help you maximize your body's potential and are here to help you every step of the way.
    Rehabilitation - Occupational Therapy
    Rehabilitation - Physical Therapy
    Pain Management
    Rehabilitation - Physical Medicine & Rehab
    Orthopedics - Spine & Neck
    Orthopedics - Shoulder & Arm
    Orthopedics - Knee & Leg
    MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa

Machine aided spinal decompression (Like DRX 9000)

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about AmeriCare Physical Therapy

How is AmeriCare Physical Therapy overall rated?

AmeriCare Physical Therapy is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are AmeriCare Physical Therapy open?

AmeriCare Physical Therapy is open:

What payment options does AmeriCare Physical Therapy provide

AmeriCare Physical Therapy accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa

Does AmeriCare Physical Therapy offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, AmeriCare Physical Therapy does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does AmeriCare Physical Therapy offer a senior discount?

No, AmeriCare Physical Therapy does not offer a senior discount.

What services does AmeriCare Physical Therapy offer?

AmeriCare Physical Therapy offers the following services: Orthopedic Care: Strains / Sprains and Fractures Neck & Head Pain Low Back / Spine Conditions Hip & Knee Replacements / Reconstruction Elbow & Hand Surgical Repairs /Reconstruction Arthritis / DJD / Osteoporosis Tendonitis / Tendonsis Repair Rehab Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Rotator Cuff Tendon Repair Rehab Work related /Auto Accident Injury Specialty Programs: Core Stabilization Balance / Fall Prevention Cancer Related Fatigue Program Vestibular Rehabilitation TMJ Dysfunction

Are there any services AmeriCare Physical Therapy does not offer?

Machine aided spinal decompression (Like DRX 9000)