JG Humphrey's LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2010

13vh05343400

11 Dunham Ln

Mount Holly, NJ 08060

JGHumphreys Llc - General Contractor will always be steadfastly dedicated to the highest level of ethics and craftsmanship, as well as honest, reliable service from knowledgeable and courteous professionals. It is my intention to use this company to provide both high end and value minded remodeling services at a modest profit to the benefit of those who share the communities I live in. It is my commitment to keep overhead costs low in order to offer exceptionally high quality craftsmanship at rates far below those of larger firms offering the same level of service. This means that on larger projects I often take only one at a time, and stay at that job full time until it is finished, focusing on flexibility if any design changes occur during the construction process. Services not offered by us are available through our network of professionally associated contractors...

home remodeling (9)door installation (7)plumbers (7)woodworking (3)house painting (2)decks & porches (2)tile installation (2)general contractors (2)drain cleaning (1)home builder (1)lighting (1)glass repair (1)

06/01/2021

The service was good. I appreciate the company and the gentlemen that do the work were great.

Description of Work
They did some construction work for me.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 05/15/2021

01/20/2016

Dan was professional, patient and really looked over the job thoroughly. His estimate was well-prepared and he took into account that I wanted to try to do some work myself to save money. Unfortunately, I went with someone else because I had a very limited budget and the other contractor was lower in cost. I believe working with him would have been a more positive experience though and woudl defin...

Description of Work
Estimate for kitchen remodel

Category handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/01/2015

12/04/2014

They were great! Their carefulness and consideration for our house really impressed me. They put down dropcloths on the carpet and vacuumed before they left every day. It was really a pleasant experience. They never made us feel we were in their way. We are a homeschooling family so my sons (age 8 and 10) were constantly around asking questions and they talked to them like intelligent people and m...

Description of Work
They remodeled a bathroom, installed a reverse osmosis filter in the kitchen, replaced the outdoor faucet, and did some other general repairs to the house.

Category handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,doors

Work Completed On 11/03/2014

11/21/2014

He did a great job! Very professional and very exact.

Description of Work
Installed IKEA kitchen cabinets.

Category handyman service,woodworking,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/01/2014

10/20/2014

I purchased a big deal for $79 for 3 hours of handyman service and recently contacted the provider to schedule the service. The provider responded as follows: "We actually stopped running the "Big Deal" many months ago. I can still apply the $79 to your final bill for any work that you do get done. Our normal handyman rate is $75/ hr for one guy w/ truck. The work you described would take around 4...

Work Completed On 10/15/2014

It's unfortunate that we weren't able to connect with this customer to help with her small projects. Given that there wasn't a chance to talk to her after initial contact I don't feel this review represents an accurate characterization of the service we offer. The customer misunderstood what was being offered in the initial e-mail and immediately left this review. Had she asked for clarification i...

07/12/2014

Very well - and I already plan to have Dan & his assistant return for additional work. I purchase a Big Deal in December 2013 for 3 hours of handyman work. Because the jobs were all exterior tasks (garage is detached & unheated), we delayed til spring - but, due to virtual uneneding winter and almost no spring, the work was postponed until June. When one e-mail mentioned that they usually do handy...

Description of Work
Replaced stapled screen rolls on two sides of back porch and cleaned out a corner of garage (wood and dirt).

Work Completed On 07/12/2014

06/30/2014

They were fine. Nothing bad. On the good side, they were timely. They arrived when they said they would. It took a little bit longer than the three hours to get the service done and he agreed to stay and finished it up and I paid him a little bit extra for that. They were thorough and did a good job and on time.

Description of Work
I bought one of the things off of Angie's List where you get three hours of service for $80. We were replacing a door set inside where they had to take the old door knobs off and install new ones which we purchased. That's what they did.

Category handyman service,doors

Work Completed On 05/19/2014

06/26/2014

He was alright but in the end he never called us back.

Description of Work
I used the big deal of JG Humphrey's LLC. He repaired a wall and he said he will come back to take a look again but he never called back. Instead of doing the work himself he had other people working for him that really won't good. We have to see after them for every single thing. They were left to paint. Me and my husband painted our original house and we did much better work than what they did. They did plumbing, painting, rug and wall repair.

Category handyman service,plumbing,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/08/2014

This customer was upset that we were busy for three weeks and couldn't come back out right away for a few extras when their house went up for sale. I do my best to accomodate everyone but smoetimes we can't make it out right away. The owner was on the job everyday and customer was thoroughly satisfied at the end of the job. The fact that the owner would walk them through progress each day didn't m...

06/15/2014

Excellent work. Exceeded expectations. Dan is a highly skilled and motivated professional. There were a lot of tasks that needed to be completed in a single day. Jeff came back the next day to paint the kitchen. They did not charge a single penny beyond 199.00 and the quality of work was great Thank you Dan and Jeff, and above all thank you Angie's List

Description of Work
1. Painted Kitchen 2. Replaced damaged pipe 3. Fixed Toilet 4. Painted damaged closet door 5. Pait touchup in family room and living room

Category handyman service,plumbing,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 01/27/2014

06/09/2014

He was great. Reliable, clean, friendly. Gave good advice.

Description of Work
Handyman repaired several miscellaneous items in our home. Ex. Sealing kitchen counters, adjusting doors, etc.

Work Completed On 01/16/2014

Room renovations, historic restorations, kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, custom tile & wood work, estate maintenance & upkeep

Services not offered by us available through our network of professionally associated contractors

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal