Morris Animal Inn

Founded 1960 • With Angi since October 2010

Family-owned since 1960, Morris Animal Inn offers lodging options complete with the comforts of home. Surrounded by lush countryside and set among Morris County's historical landmarks and stately homes, Morris Animal Inn offers customized day care and overnight packages, comfortable and secure pet suites for both canines & felines, and countless amenities and fun activities for even the most discriminating pet guest. We provide our guests with every imaginable amenity, including specially designed indoor and outdoor play areas and pools, group and one-on-one recreation, and a state-of-the-art grooming salon and spa. There is even a specialty boutique located in our lobby offering hard-to-find gift items, premium pet supplies and foods. Beyond our long list of offerings and strong industry reputation, you can have peace of mind knowing the latest in pet care technology and twenty-four hour security are available to your pet during his stay....

04/10/2018

We have boarded our pup at Morris Animal Inn several times. We have always been happy. We had used another place and our pup came home with stomach problems. I asked our vet who to use in the future and he said that Morris Animal Inn is who he uses for his own dogs. Their services are expensive, but you really get what you pay for and what you get at Morris Animal Inn is A+ service. We have also b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boarding and Daycare

CATEGORY kennels

Thank you for leaving a review and mentioning our A+ service. The team here at Morris Animal Inn is thrilled to hear such good feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and look forward to seeing you again soon.

02/22/2017

I was happy with the way they treated my pet. I would recommend Morris Animal Inn to Pet Owners. Please visit there facility and visit other facilities. Will you clearly see the difference. Again, they provided excellent service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A facility to take care of my pet & walk the pet when I was away on vacation. The provided excellent services.

CATEGORY pet grooming

Thank you so much for your comments about our facility and service. We are passionate about what we do and it means a lot that you took the time to acknowledge it.

11/30/2016

knowing my pet was in good hands allowed me to enjoy a destimation family wedding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Caring fir my loving pet for two evenings.

CATEGORY kennels,pet grooming

Happy to hear you enjoyed a destination family because your pet was in good hands. This makes us feel good to know we've done our job well. Thank you for your feedback.

07/19/2016

Outstanding. The staff, services and facilities are top notch. We have trusted the MAI team with our dog, Lilly, since she was just a few months old. They are an extension of our family, and Lilly considers them as such. Over the past two years, she has always enjoyed her visits whether for one day or for an extended period (the longest of which was 10 days, during which she had a blast!). The sta...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Day care, grooming, and lodging, as well as training classes and 'extras' like specialty events or activities.

CATEGORY dog trainers,kennels,pet grooming

We love Lilly and enjoy spending time with her. Thank you for allowing her to be part of our family. Your kind words mean so much to us. We like to know how we are doing and appreciate the time you took to write your thoughts. Looking forward to seeing you and her again soon.

06/01/2015

Very nice staff. Seems to be a very clean facility - only kennel I ever visited that did not have a bad smell. I was confident that my dog would be well cared for. Price was out of sight.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boarding for dog with queen package for 8 nbiughts

CATEGORY kennels

Thank you for your feedback. We are proud of our dedicated staff and glad your visit was a positive one. Please know that your pet’s stay is customizable and we have not only invested in the facility but also a trained professional staff providing the highest level of care. We hope to see you again soon.

Dog & Cat Lodging Dog & Cat Grooming Dog & Cat Daycare Pet Training Group Play Individual Play Aqua Center

Veterinary Agility