Moorestown Eye Associates

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2009

301 N Church St Ste 201

Moorestown, NJ 08057

Welcome to Moorestown Eye Associates-- the office of Dr. Kimberly Friedman, Dr. Les Friedman, & Dr. Anna Mellinger; optometric physicians. We provide eye examinations, glasses, contact lenses, and medical eye care to families in Moorestown, Mt. Laurel, Marlton, Delran, Hainesport, Cherry Hill and the surrounding New Jersey communities....

04/09/2015

Lisa M.

I now have contacts that work! Dr. Les Friedman listened carefully to my needs and patiently tried lots of different approaches. My husband, who had also been getting the brush off from the old eye doctor, went to Dr. Kimberly Friedman and she diagnosed a congenital problem that had never been identified before! He is now getting treatment that addresses a problem he had been complaining about for years. We are extremely happy that we changed to Moorestown Eye Associates.

Description of Work
Been having trouble getting my old eye doctor to get right prescription and fit for my gas permeable hard contact lenses. Also, the old doctor's staff was inattentive and treated patients like they were just widgets in a factory. Everyone at Moorestown Eye was attentive, patient and understanding. I have extreme nearsightedness and now, with age, having more trouble with reading. It's complicated. But I didn't get brushed off like with my old doctor, who would just say "that's just the way it is when you get old, your eyesight's pretty good for your age."

Category eyeglass repair, ophthalmology

02/13/2015

Nehal T.

Description of Work
Childern's eye doctor. exam

02/03/2013

Mary C.

This was my first visit. Very thorough exam. Clean office. Nice staff. I got RX for contacts and glasses. I plan to go again.

Description of Work
Good experience

Category optometrist

02/23/2012

Janice S.

They are very thorough and gentle. Dr. Kim suggested "Progressives" and my new glasses have opened up a world of detail I didn't know I was missing, with my distance vision only slightly reduced. I am very happy with Dr. Kim and also, especially, Gina -- the delightful technical assistant who helped me choose and fit my new glasses. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Vision check and update prescription.

Category ophthalmology, optometrist

11/09/2011

Mallikharjuna M.

They said everything looked good and no need to worry. They also said it would be cleared in a week and as they said it went off. They are good actually and I like their timings. I pretty much like them. The doctors as well as the staff are friendly and good. When I called them, I told them it was an emergency and so they gave me the next day appointment. They were very fast.

Description of Work
I took my three year old daughter for a check up to Moorestown Eye Associates about three weeks ago because she poked something her eyes and it had become red.

02/15/2011

Nehal T.

The staff at Moorestown Eye Associates is very friendly and good with my kids. They were very helpful when both my children got glasses. They also helped my daughter when she got her contact lens where they assisted her to put it on and take it off for an hour. The staff at the optical store is very helpful too. They are willing to order frames for catalogs so that I can try them on. I trust them with eye care. They performed the Lasik and they follow up well too. They all are very good and friendly when I call them.

Description of Work
I visit Moorestown Eye Associates for eye care. I see them every 6 months for a Lasik follow up.

10/18/2010

Margaret M.

My whole family goes there and we have no plans of changing. They are very pleasant and very up-to-date. They have a wide selection of eye glasses. I didn?t have any billing issues. There was a new doctor who joined the group and I wasn?t satisfied with the answer he gave me, but that was a little thing.

Description of Work
I went to Moorestown Eye Associates in January for an eye exam and prescription.

08/07/2009

Carol T.

They are pretty good. Everybody there is pretty good. You can get in pretty easily. All of the doctors that I've been to there have been good. Their procedures and equipment are updated.

Description of Work
I go there for ophthalmology. I have been there for several years.

07/30/2009

Margaret M.

I really like them. They stay up to date in their field. They always seem to have the latest information. They are very thorough and pleasant. We had no problem with them billing our insurance. They have a variety of eye glass frames. They let you try out alternatives like if the contact lenses does not work out they immediately switch on to something I like. I would recommend them. I have nothing but good reviews for them.

Description of Work
I have my optometrists there.

Category optometrist

Eye Care - Ophthalmology
    Eye Care - Optometry
    Eye Care - Optical Sales & Repair
    Eye Care - LASIK
    Eye Care - Pediatric Optometry
    Eye Care - Pediatric Ophthalmology
    Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check

Eye examinations, co-management of LASIK and other refractive procedures, co-management of cataract surgeries, treatment of eye disease, hundreds of frame choices, contact lenses including custom contact lens and bifocal designs & pediatric eye care.