InTown Auto Care

Auto Radiators
Auto Transmission
Auto Tires
Auto Mufflers

We are your Dealership Alternative for all your automotive service needs and tires. Moorestown's Best specializing in German vehicles. We have all the latest scan tools and computer equipment to perform the same services the dealership provides, but with a higher level of customer service. We pride ourselves in getting to know you and your vehicles to better serve your needs. We are personally available 24/7 for any question or concern you may have with your vehicle....

CREIGHTON'S AUTO REPAIR

ADDITIONAL HOURS: 2ND SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH 7:00 AM-12:00 PM

Ridge Auto Body & Repairs

Bring your vehicle in for free estimates on all mechanical and auto body collision repairs. Tire specials daily call for pricing. Stop by Ridge Auto Body & Repairs Your One Stop Auto Shop Serving the Browns Mills/Joint Base Dix McGuire Lakehurst & Pemberton Township communities for over 30 years !!

03/10/2016

Description of Work
Friendly & polite. Went out of their way to help my elderly mom. They do good work, & are reliable & reasonable. It's a pleasure doing business with both Mike & Suzanne.

Category auto repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for trusting us with your vehicle. We are always here to help in any way we can.

03/04/2016

Description of Work
They were thorough, their service and parts were reasonably and competitively priced. They were helpful and accommodating of my schedule and my needs and wishes as a consumer. I was very pleased with their performance.

Category auto repair

Thank [Member Name Removed] for trusting with your vehicle needs as well as your family members too!

01/08/2016

05/16/2014

I called around and they had the best price on NJ State Inspections by far out of anyone in the area. They were very nice and professional. Were done within an hour, and even offered to shuttle me somewhere while I waited.

Description of Work
NJ State Inspection

Category auto repair

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to provide service to you. We appreciate your positive feedback and hope you will recommend us to others. Please remember that you can reach us 24/7 for any situation you may have with your vehicle....you will speak to a person and not just leave a message. Thank you again for choosing us for your service needs.

10/08/2012

He has the ability to not only do the work at a great price, but diagnose the problem and give you advise that is bar none, tops in the industry. He is honest and always there to speak to you, one on one. From start to finish, the best in all of the South Jersey/Philadelphia area.

Description of Work
I had four tires in desperate need of change plus an engine light that was on. He diagnosed the problem and was very quick to find 4 great tires at a great price as well as fix my engine.

Category auto repair

We offer all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles. New Jersey State Inspections. Tires, wheels, rotation & balance. Full Wheel Alignment. Towing service. WE PROVIDE A CUSTOMER SHUTTLE SERVICE TO HOME, WORK OR A SHOPPING EXPERIENCE. We also have bicycles for loan for local transportation while your vehicle is being serviced.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa