InTown Auto Care

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2010

We are your Dealership Alternative for all your automotive service needs and tires. Moorestown's Best specializing in German vehicles. We have all the latest scan tools and computer equipment to perform the same services the dealership provides, but with a higher level of customer service. We pride ourselves in getting to know you and your vehicles to better serve your needs. We are personally available 24/7 for any question or concern you may have with your vehicle.

Amenities

This pro has not provided any licensing information to Angi at this time.All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

Gerri O.
03/10/2016
Description of Work
Friendly & polite. Went out of their way to help my elderly mom. They do good work, & are reliable & reasonable. It's a pleasure doing business with both Mike & Suzanne.
auto repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for trusting us with your vehicle. We are always here to help in any way we can.
George R.
03/04/2016
Description of Work
They were thorough, their service and parts were reasonably and competitively priced. They were helpful and accommodating of my schedule and my needs and wishes as a consumer. I was very pleased with their performance.
auto repair

Thank [Member Name Removed] for trusting with your vehicle needs as well as your family members too!
Rebecca Q.
01/08/2016
William D.
05/16/2014
I called around and they had the best price on NJ State Inspections by far out of anyone in the area. They were very nice and professional. Were done within an hour, and even offered to shuttle me somewhere while I waited.
Description of Work
NJ State Inspection
auto repair

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to provide service to you. We appreciate your positive feedback and hope you will recommend us to others. Please remember that you can reach us 24/7 for any situation you may have with your vehicle....you will speak to a person and not just leave a message. Thank you again for choosing us for your service needs.
michael P.
10/08/2012
He has the ability to not only do the work at a great price, but diagnose the problem and give you advise that is bar none, tops in the industry. He is honest and always there to speak to you, one on one. From start to finish, the best in all of the South Jersey/Philadelphia area.
Description of Work
I had four tires in desperate need of change plus an engine light that was on. He diagnosed the problem and was very quick to find 4 great tires at a great price as well as fix my engine.
Richard R.
08/27/2012
Although we have been taking our vehicles to Ed's for years, I wanted to take a moment to comment on our overall experience. The main quality of their service that I want to highlight is their commitment to stand by everything they do. We recently had a very difficult, intermittent problem with one of our vehicles and we had to return it several times. They NEVER charged us for the continued diagnoses and repairs regardless of how many times we brought it in or how many parts they had to replace. They always treated us professionally and courteously and offered free shuttle service whenever we needed it. I recently had them go over one of our older cars from bumper to bumper to see if it was worth investing more money into it or if buying another car was a more viable option. They provided a very comprehensive report of their finding which I was fully prepared to pay for...however, they refused to charge for this because they valued our long term business...which they have earned. Incidentally, whenever there was a billable service they charged us very fair rates and they always met their time estimates.
Description of Work
I have been taking my vehicles to Ed's for several years now and they have done all sorts of work from brakes and oil changes to computer system replacements.
Jeff J.
05/31/2012
We have used Ed Ebert's for our car repairs for about 15 years, and found them to provide outstanding quality, responsiveness and integrity. They diagnose problems accurately and quickly, they present you with reasonable options, they do excellent quality work, and they stand behind their work. They've handled everything from state inspections to transmission replacements for eight cars or trucks we've owned during this time, which have been primarily foreign cars. The best thing about working with Ed's is that they'll work with you. If there's something that's "optional" to fix, for example, an oil leak that might be an expensive repair, they'll tighten things up until you can afford to fix it. If the car "just doesn't sound right" when you get it back, they'll take it on a test drive with you, replicate the sound, track it down, and - if it can be fixed - they'll fix it. Also, if the car isn't safe to drive, they'll tell you, of course. But they don't tell you in a way that's threatening, or, more importantly, in a way where you feel like they're setting you up. If Ed says the car isn't safe to drive, leave it there, and sleep well knowing that you're not being hosed. I should also add that, a few months ago I asked for their recommendations on a used car I was considering buying. They made a suggestion that pointed me to an option that would dramatically reduce my risk of incurring potentially expensive repairs. Think about that: They could have recommended something that would have made them some money, but they opted for a recommendation that gained them nothing (in the near term) except my appreciation. By the way, I followed their advice, and the car hasn't cost me a dime. Best thing I can say: I have NEVER left Ed's dissatisfied, or even the slightest bit concerned that anything was left undone, or done poorly, or that I was putting my family at risk, or that I wasted my money.
Description of Work
We had a leak in an oil cooler line on our Mazda Tribute. They fixed it.
Margaret M.
10/18/2010
They are good and their prices are competitive. They are the kind of people who propose what is appropriate if we don’t need to spend money on an extensive repair, especially on an old car. I have never felt over charged and they are honest.
Description of Work
We take our old car to Ed Ebert’s Auto Repair for routine things and minor repairs. We used them in September.

Phone

Discover
MasterCard
Visa

FAQ

InTown Auto Care is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

InTown Auto Care is open:

InTown Auto Care accepts the following forms of payment: American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Yes, InTown Auto Care offers free project estimates.

Yes, InTown Auto Care offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Yes, InTown Auto Care offers emergency services.

Yes, InTown Auto Care offers warranties.

InTown Auto Care offers the following services: We offer all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles. New Jersey State Inspections. Tires, wheels, rotation & balance. Full Wheel Alignment. Towing service. WE PROVIDE A CUSTOMER SHUTTLE SERVICE TO HOME, WORK OR A SHOPPING EXPERIENCE. We also have bicycles for loan for local transportation while your vehicle is being serviced.