DERMATOLOGY ASSOCIATES PA

With Angi since April 2009

303 CHESTER AVE

Moorestown, NJ 08057

General Dermatology with the Drs Koblenzer...

09/15/2013

John A.

good

Description of Work
Cancerous lesion removal

09/09/2013

Michael H.

I really like the Doctor and his staff are helpful. He took care of my skin cancer needs right away at a reasonable price. Dr. Koblenzer is very gentle and careful.

Description of Work
Dr. Koblenzer took care of two different lesions. I saw him twice in the last year for two different concerns.

05/29/2013

cindi C.

The office is a little old fashioned, but everything was good. We didn't have to wait too long for our appointment and the doctor was very nice and caring. You could tell he had a lot of experience.

Description of Work
My husband and I went to the office for a skin cancer screening.

06/16/2012

LINDA B.

I took my 16 year old son to the dermatologist. Dr. Koblenzer prescribed acne treatment medication and he will continue to see this doctor. He is an excellent pediatric dermatologist.

Description of Work
I took my son to the Dermatologist for Acne treatment. He gave him an Rx and the treatment is working well. Doctor Koblenzer was friendly and knowledgeable. Staff was very friendly. He will continue with this doctor.

07/09/2010

harry M.

I had some serious work done originally. I feel comfortable with them. Everything about them is excellent. The effectiveness of their treatment has been good since I am still alive. I will continue to use their services in the future too.

Description of Work
I have been using the services of Dermatology Associates PA for 30 years now. My last visit to them was less than a year ago for routine checkup.

04/22/2009

Ed K.

They have a real nice office, it's comfortable and clean. Sometimes I have to wait forever though. I don't usually have a problem scheduling an appointment. The quality and effectiveness of their treatment are both very good.

Description of Work
I go to Dermatology Associates for any of my dermatological needs.

Dermatology - General
    Pediatrics - Primary Care
    Dermatology - Pediatrics

Dermatology all ages all regions