Burl-Moor-Driben Animal Hospital

Founded 1967 • With Angi since October 2005

Veterinarians
Animal Boarding Kennels
Pet Stores

First-time clients receive $25 credit towards their initial office visit (veterinary services only). Limit one discount per household....

Valley Veterinary Hospital

At Valley Veterinary Hospital we know your pet is a member of your family. Our responsibility and privilege is helping you take care of him or her! The hospital was established in 1996 by Dr. Lindsay Shreiber, VMD., with the goal of making a positive difference in the lives of patients and clients. Veterinary medicine with Care, Commitment and Compassion. We are your local full service Veterinary Hospital focused on taking care of of the medical needs of your pet. We have the facilities and equipment to perform medicine, surgery, dentistry, radiology, dermatology, as well as preventive care for your pet. Call us today to schedule your appointment - (610) 935-8110

01/18/2021

They were excellent and were very knowledgeable with caring for her numerous health issues. They did everything they could for her and they gave us good options so that she could maintain a good quality of life. They were very available for appointments, boarded her there sometimes, and the staff were all excellent as well. The groomer, vet techs, physicians, were all the best we could have hoped ...

Description of Work
We had an elderly dog that we took care of for a friend and took our dog to them for about a year.

Category veterinarian,kennels,pet grooming

09/04/2016

Two months ago, Winston my Frenchie was diagnosed with spinal stenosis. Because of Dr. Driben's ability to diagnosis his condition and recommend him to the appropriate the specialist, Winston is doing great!

Description of Work
Burl-Moor has been my family vet since I was child. Today, they take of my pups. Unfortunately, there have been times when my dogs were in a critical state and the doctors were able to diagnose their conditions, comfort them and guide me. From staff, to techs, to docs, there is not a better animal hospital you could take your babies to.

07/25/2015

I use them more than any other healthcare provider. They called us and were quick to stabilize her.

Description of Work
Burl-Moor-Driben Animal Hospital was supposed to do a cardiogram and chest x-ray on Summer but, she collapsed on the table. We had to take her to the emergency.

07/25/2015

They were quick to contact us and stabilize her. She has heart disease and they found a tear in it.

Description of Work
Burl-Moor-Driben Animal Hospital did a senior check-up on her. She goes in every six months.

06/13/2014

We originally started going there because my fiancee went to school with one of the doctors. They are very good. they are very professional. They know their stuff. They don't over medicate the animals. If they say they are going to call about something they do it. They have no problems returning a call if one is needed. They will diagnose and help over the phone so I don't have to bring my animals...

Description of Work
The vets we use for our dogs

Category veterinarian

Generalized Wellness/Health Care from Puppies/Kittens to Seniors. Special Interests include: Internal Medicine, Soft Tissue and Orthopedic Surgeries, Advanced Dental Care, Chemotherapy, Behavior, Dermatology. We also have boarding and hospitalization as well as a full in-house laboratory and pharmacy, digital radiology. We are AAHA accredited (http://www.healthypet.com/Accreditation/Default.aspx) and PennHip certified (pennhip.org). We have our own Internet Pharmacy (bmdvets.com).

Check, Visa, MasterCard