All American Appliance

4.3

Founded 1946 • With Angi since December 2005

21 Van Blarcom Ave

Midland Park, NJ 07432

Will travel to Bergen County & portions of Essex, Morris, Rockland & Passaic counties....

4.3

3.9

4.4

appliance repair (48)small appliance repair (8)large appliances (1)HVAC Companies (1)electrician (1)

08/11/2020

It was very well. It was good. i hired him bunch of times this year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed my appliance like the refrigerator and the stove.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2020

05/26/2020

The estimate was perfect and the rep was on-time and considerate with PPE. q

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
"230 year old sub zero 561 isn?t cooling on refrigerator side. "

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

03/19/2016

I called today about 11.  Response was that they could have someone by 2:30; was here by 2 - gone by 2:30 with job done. Mike noticed that I had new floors so he asked for a towel to put the oven parts on.  Price was fair- there are coupons on their web site for free service call and 10% off labor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced igniter in gas oven.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2016

09/02/2015

It was too expensive for what the service offered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used All American Appliance.

CATEGORY appliance repair,small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2015

10/11/2014

The serviceman came an hour and forty minutes before the start of the service window. That would have been OK if he had called first but when I politely said that I wish he would have called, he said nothing. (One quick, and quot;Sorry about that.and quot; would have gone a long way.) I had asked on the phone what the cost would be and they forgot to mention tax which brought the cost from $65 to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A serviceman came to see if my dryer could be fixed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2014

04/07/2014

Excellent for two years. Now the outside unit is not working and they have been slow to contact me. If it was in the mist of warm weather I could understand.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In stalled a split air conditioning system

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2012

10/25/2013

Terrible customer service. I'm the landlord of 50+ apartments with many colleagues and friends in the real estate investment biz as well. I'm pretty loyal to most vendors I do business with and have referred out All American to my colleagues, albeit with the caveat that the jury was out on their service. Sadly, I can no longer do business with All American. They are a total chop shop. They just wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Continually misdiagnoses repair issues and responds with terrible customer service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2013

08/12/2013

I found them on Angie's List. They came twice; the first time was to assess it and the second time to do the work. There were two different technicians; the first one was not as competent as the second one. The first one recommended twin plugs, but when the second one came out, he said those plugs weren't necessary and just fixed it without it. He saved us $120 on parts. I would recommend people t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used All American Appliance to work on our oven and on our stove top.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2013

02/11/2013

Repair went well quick and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator in basement not working. Repair man came promptly and changed an electrical part that caused the problem. Showed me the damage part and was probable caused by a flood in the basement. Everything fine since.

CATEGORY small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2012

02/11/2013

would defenitely use them again, arrived on time and very professional. did not try and charge me for stuff i didn't need. perfromed repairs and cleaned up after himself. great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
excellent

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2013

in home service, carry in service – dehumidifiers - countertop microwaves - refrigerators & ice machines 4 cubic feet or smaller, sales