Nu-Air The Healthy Choice Inc

New Jersey: General
03/31/2022

5626 RT-38 E

Merchantville, NJ 08109

We have daily specials So Call NOW 800-203-8319 Nu~Air The Healthy Choice Inc. is involved in Home Energy Audits and is a Building Performance Institute Accredited Contractor. Member of The Eastern Heating & Cooling Council....

4.4

4.2

air duct cleaning (369)chimney sweep (72)dryer vent cleaning (64)HVAC Companies (56)chimney repair (18)masonry (17)fireplace services (8)water heaters (7)chimney cap repair (5)gutter cleaning (2)drain cleaning (1)small appliance repair (1)

03/10/2020

Sean and Mike came to my house on time. They were very friendly and personable. They answered all my questions and cleaned up after themselves. Nu Air prices are reasonable and they really do a good job. I would recommend them to my family and friends.

Description of Work
The replaced my air conditioner system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 03/09/2020

11/26/2019

There work was done same day and very professionally

Description of Work
Chimeny cap and tarring

Category chimney repair

Work Completed On 11/18/2019

09/24/2019

FIRST APPT. CANCELED BY NU AIR .WAITING FOR NEXT APPT.JOB DONE VERY PLEASED WITH SERVICE.

Description of Work
DRYER VENT CLEAN OUT

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 09/28/2019

08/05/2019

This company is the absolute worst company I have ever experienced to date. It's a father and son business and when you call the secretary that answers the phone she is extremely rude and sounds agitated at every sentence. Once she does get past herself and realize you're not really being rude you're just trying to bring resolve to an issue that you're having in your home and looking for service t...

Description of Work
I need to see what was wrong with my AC unit. I just purchased my home and needed to see why my air was not cooling the home.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 08/05/2019

06/21/2019

They did a good job, but a part got stuck on the damper, and now I'm told to be carefull when opening it to far because it could fall off. Just stating this as a matter of record

Description of Work
Chimney sweep

Work Completed On 06/19/2019

02/18/2018

Very well. Flue was cleaned, plus he pointed out that some masonry work was needed. Turns out the sweep I had over the previous week told me he had done that work - turns out he didn't even though I paid for it.

Description of Work
(This replaces erroneous review) Cleaning flue

Work Completed On 01/13/2018

08/16/2017

It went fine. We have two separate chimney's that they cleaned.

Description of Work
They swept the chimney.

Work Completed On 10/01/2016

04/07/2017

This was a big deal that was purchased. There were no other charges. It was good, there was no problem. I would use this provider again. I had one problem, though I never got a receipt so that created a problem for me. I am trying to sell this house and they keep asking if the chimney has been cleaned. Finally, I had but I did not know when it was done or who did it. I had to go through all of my ...

Description of Work
They cleaned the chimney.

Work Completed On 11/15/2016

01/10/2017

Very well. Chimney draws better than before.

Description of Work
Chimney cleaned

Category chimney sweep,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 12/01/2016

12/31/2016

Very well. They were prompt and professional.

Description of Work
Chimney swept.

Work Completed On 11/05/2016

Heating and Air Conditioning sales, service, and repair. Truck mounted 9400 CFM vacuum for Air Duct cleaning. Dryer Vent Cleaning , repair and installation. Chimney cleaning, relining, or repairs.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover