Our Home Dog Boarding

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2013

Animal & House Sitting
Animal Boarding Kennels
Dog Walking

I board dogs in private homes as an alternative to kennels. I match your dog's size, temperament, and age with suitable host families that you visit and approve. We take special needs dogs as well as healthy, energetic dogs. We don't take any dogs that are aggressive or have anything contagious....

10/08/2017

I cannot say enough positive comments about this service. From the initial contact with Steve (which was immediate) to meeting Dianne "Grandma". Our Maggie is a great dane- labrador mix, very big and strong but truly a gentle giant. I was so relieved that they encouraged a meet and greet first as this gave me peace of mind knowing ahead of time the person and environment we were leaving her in . I...

Description of Work
We needed a pet sitter for our extra large dog. The thought of putting her in a kennel took the joy out of going on vacation. That is until I found "Our Home Dog Boarding"

02/20/2015

Every time we took our dog, Maggy, to the host's home, we had a perfect experience. If there was a problem with the host or my dog, Steve was available to help support the host family. My dog looked forward to going over to Diane's home. She was always happy and taken care of. I could enjoy myself while I was away because I never had to worry about the care and happiness of my fur-baby.

Description of Work
Steve's Dog Boarding provided host families that allowed my dog to feel loved in a safe home environment while we were away. My dog was older and needed special attention and always received extra care! She was happy to go to "Grandma's" house! We used to call her provider Grandma. Her name is Diane and she is the BEST!! Unfortunately, my dog passed away. If we get another dog, we will continue to use this service!

Category pet sitters,kennels

04/29/2014

Steve and Diane are awesome. They take such great care of our dog. They both are very reliable and they love dogs. My dog is always so happy to see them and get to interact w/ other dogs. I would definitely recommend them to take care of your dogs.

Description of Work
He takes care of our dog while we are out of town.

04/24/2014

The service was exceptional ... Only one issue ... the next day Buddy was a bit sad. He missed hanging out and playing with the his doggie friend!!! Buddy absolutely will be staying with them in the future.

Description of Work
Our silky terrier, Buddy, stayed in the home of one of the service providers for five days/nights while we were out of the county.

04/23/2014

Very good. The dog had no adverse effect of his visit for a week.

Description of Work
Dog home boarding

Category pet sitters

Long and short term dog boarding in a loving home environment. We give meds, including insulin for diabetics.

Off leash dog walking.