Atlantic Eye Physicians

Eye Care - Optometry
Eye Care - LASIK
Eye Care - Optical Sales & Repair

01/16/2017

I don't feel that the optician I had at the most visit was thorough or knowledgeable. The Doctor didn't like having questions asked of him and didn't explain things to me about my condition. I felt that the Doctor's skills are good, but his people skills are so poor that I would not want to go back for routine care.

Description of Work
Eye exam post surgery.

02/04/2016

06/09/2014

The quality of care and the expertise was very good. They had good expertise, and seemed to care about fixing you as best as they could. They care about giving the patients good service. They took interest and time to help each individual, they didn't rush you out. I have been to a couple of offices. The offices are very clean, and well presented with high quality building materials, seating and t...

Category optometrist

01/14/2014

I saw Dr.Bontempo 10 yrs ago for a detaching retina and he was wonderful and still is. Very patient,asks loads of questions and listens to the patient. Very skilled with laser treatments. Excellent communication with the patient. Very reassuring in his manner. I have another appointment next month with him

Description of Work
F/U from fall 2013.Dr Bontempo is a retina specialist in the group. I needed a 2nd opinion and possible treatment for a yellow halo in one eye. I have not had interaction with any other group member.

12/13/2013

Very thorough, friendly, explained every detail

Description of Work
Check-up, contact lenses, glasses

Category ophthalmology

Eye care, cataract surgery, diabetic retinopathy, eyelid, glaucoma, refractive surgery, laser vision correction, eye plastic surgery, botox, fillers, eyewear, sculptra, evaluations and laser therapy, retinal care, corneal transplant surgery and dsek & comprehensive eye examinations, refractive surgery & LASIK.