2nd Generation Mason, LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since July 2014

209 Comly Road

Lincoln Park, NJ 07035

Hello, If you are looking for masonry work My company is one where I primarily work alone with a laborer. I very little overhead so I can offer competitive rates and specialize primarily in Foundations and foundation repairs. I of course do a lot of steps and step repairs. So if your thinking of doing an addition and want a mason please contact...

masonry (4)concrete repair (4)foundation repair (3)chimney cap repair (2)mudjacking (1)excavating (1)

08/31/2021

It went excellent. He showed up on time . The estimated of work were precise.

Description of Work
He provided construction. Install my garage.

Category masonry

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

08/29/2021

Patrick was awesome! He came to look at the job within hours of calling and began work the next day. Patrick was extremely responsive, clean, reasonable, and I’m very pleased with the work he did. Patrick communicated work progress throughout the entire project and completed all work in a timely fashion. I wouldn’t hesitate to hire again in the future!

Description of Work
Concrete - Pouring & Repair

Category concrete repair,chimney caps

Work Completed On 08/29/2021

08/27/2021

Superb Outstanding and Professional

Description of Work
Foundation - CMU GARAGE

Category concrete repair,excavators,masonry,foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/27/2021

Review for 2nd Generation Mason, LLC - 209 Comly Road, Lincoln Park, NJ - 39459574

08/25/2021

Pat and his crew were all professional. Showed up on time and worked with the project schedule perfectly.

Description of Work
Front stairs,walkway,and cobbler stone. Decorative stone.

Category concrete repair,masonry,mudjacking,foundation repair

Work Completed On 04/25/2020

08/25/2021

Patrick is a great guy and knows his trade! Great communication and great experience working with him all together!

Description of Work
New retaining walls and repair basement wall

Category concrete repair,masonry,foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

08/03/2018

We had an 11:30 appointment. The guy I met was on time. I think his name was Patrick. He looked at me and pleasantly said, “Are you Bill?” I smiled, shook his hand and said, “Yes!” To Which he replied, “I don’t want it” as he turned and quickly went to his truck. In shock, I called to him as he was getting to his truck and asked, “Are you serious?” He shortly replied, “Yup, don’t want it.” And he ...

Description of Work
Decorative concrete

Category chimney caps

Work Completed On 08/03/2018

I primarily specialize in foundations for either additions or new construction. I also am an experienced concrete finisher and offer a variety of stamp and decorative coloring for patios and walkways. I do all my own work and absolutely love what I do.

I guess a question I get a lot is about pavers. I DO NOT do pavers. It is a product I have very little faith in and truly believe pavers are just way too much maintenance work for home owners and I strive to talk people out of them.