Precision Acura Of Princeton

Auto Service
Auto Sales
Auto Accessories
Auto Body Work

Precision Acura of Princeton has the Acura you have been searching for at a price you can afford. With a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics and multiple automotive certifications, Precision Acura of Princeton is your greater Lawrenceville Acura dealer. Our mission is to make every customer a customer for life by consistently providing world class services. Superb customer care, competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff are a few of the things you will find at our new and used Acura dealership. Visit us today and take a test drive in your dream Acura or give us a call at (888) 698-9256....

Frank's Auto Body & Frame Specialists, Inc

For over 35 years, we have been one of the premier body repair specialists in Central New Jersey. Conveniently located in North Brunswick, we service customers in Middlesex and Somerset counties. We specialize in collision repairs to deliver superb customer satisfaction during times of automobile accidents. Working closely with insurance companies, we ensure the customer is provided with the most honest and professional service possible. Please call us today - (732) 545-8078 or visit our website at www.franksautobodyinc.com

Conestoga Collision LLC

If you live or work in Berwyn, PA or anywhere along the Main Line and Chester County, the auto body professionals at Conestoga Collision are always eager to answer your collision repair needs. Whether your vehicle has suffered simple bumper damage or the effects of a more significant type of accident, we’ll be there to assist you every step of the way. Locally owned & operated. Additional phone - (610) 644-1002.

CREIGHTON'S AUTO REPAIR

ADDITIONAL HOURS: 2ND SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH 7:00 AM-12:00 PM

04/05/2016

Description of Work
I use my dealer called Precision Acura. I last used them for maintenance.

09/27/2013

It simply is 5 star service, from the scheduling the appointment to the work performed. I have never owner an Acura before and it's such a pleasure to be treated so well even for oil changes. I purchased the car and continue for the last four years to have the car taken care of by Precision Acura. My car runs like brand new and the customer service is elite.

Description of Work
Maintenance on my car

Category auto repair,car sales

07/15/2013

I like their service though their prices are a little high but all the dealers have the same pricing. I have had no problems with them. I make an appointment and they are always right on time.

Description of Work
I take my car to Precision Acura Of Princeton for auto service. The last time I was there for brakes and some replacements.

04/15/2013

great. best price, great salesperson, great overall experience. went out of my way to purchase here as opposed to Acura dealer 2 miles from my office.

Description of Work
automobile purchase.

Category auto repair,car sales

06/22/2012

They provided me great service. The price I think was was a little expensive because I had the same services performed before and the price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
I have been using Precision Acura of Princeton for 2 years now. They repaired the brakes of my car.

04/06/2012

I wasn't happy with something, and they fixed it for me. They are always on time. They explained everything to my wife and were nice. I emailed them and they responded right away.

Description of Work
They performed service for me.

09/04/2009

They tell you before you get there how long it's going to take. They take you as soon as you drive in. They will also loan you a vehicle while you are getting yours fixed.

Description of Work
We take our vehicles to Acura for service and repairs. We last took it in to have the oil changed, fluids checked, a minor tune up, etc.

09/21/2007

We have been very pleased with Acura. They are great in terms of not telling us that we have car problems if we do not in fact have car problems. They also are great about getting our car back to us in a reasonable amount of time and they are extremely precise with their time estimations and in providing quotes as well. We have a very high opinion of this Acura dealership in terms of both sales an...

Description of Work
I took my Acura MDX into this local dealership for the regularly scheduled maintenance review that we have done each year. There were no major problems with the car at this point in time. They reviewed my car's front and back brakes, looked over my engine, did an oil change and checked out my power steering because I had a concern that wound up being nothing significant for me. They did one small adjustment as I recall on that system because my turning ability didn't seem to be what it was initially when I got the car.

09/18/2007

Precision Acura was good to us as far as the sales department went. They were with regards to negotiations as well. They had a great selection for us to choose from. The personnel there was very helpful. I love what I purchased and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
We got my new Acura directly from this dealership earlier this year.

Category car sales

07/30/2007

Precision Acura of Princeton is the place to go with if you have an Acura. They are very quick and efficient and the mechanics are specially trained in Acuras. The only thing that is just a little negative is that their prices are high, but you do get good quality service for your money.

Description of Work
They replaced the shift gear on my Acura when it broke.

Auto sales & service