Highland Park Automotive

Taxi/Shuttle Service
Auto Transmission
Auto Tires
Auto Mufflers

Since 1982 we have been offering Honest, Friendly service to Highland Park, New Brunswick, Edison,Piscataway and the surrounding area. We pride ourselves in fixing your car right, the first time!...

03/17/2016

Description of Work
Excellent work.

02/16/2016

Description of Work
Great, trustworthy operation.

06/18/2015

They are excellent. Their price is average. They are good. They don’t have the best price.

Description of Work
I used Highland Park Automotive for a checkup and oil change.

03/09/2013

They're good, prompt, has good estimate and they are nice people.

Description of Work
I use Highland Park Automotive a lot and I last went there for car repair.

01/04/2012

I have had quite a few interactions with them since June 2011. They are very thorough. They are not inexpensive. They give me an estimate and stick to it, which is good. They are good, and I have never had to bring anything back. Their customer service is great. They are very personable. They call me and keep me well-informed. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I have three cars, and I use Highland Park Automotive for auto service for all my cars.

06/04/2011

Thorough, quality work. They take their time and give detailed estimates. I trust them. My only warning is that quality costs.

Description of Work
Came in and asked them to change the oil and look the car over carefully. They did a good job.

11/20/2009

I took my car to the shop. This time I waited. They suggested a few things I needed. I consented. They never perform work on your car that you have not approved. They don't suggest things that you don't need. They are excellent mechanics.

Description of Work
I have been taking my car to this place for years. I hate to put his name on the list because I fear that he will become mobbed and I won't be able to get an appointment in the future. The people here are very fair. He's not the cheapest place in town but he will fix your car properly. Just straight talk.

Category auto repair

Shuttle service, air conditioning service (a/c), wheel alignment, cv axles, tire sales & service, computer diagnostic testing, vehicle preventative maintenance, emission repair facility, auto repair, tune ups, oil changes & lube, vehicle maintenance, brake service, clutch repairs, electrical, exhaust systems, suspension work, fuel injection, replace lights, coolant service & air filter replacement.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available