MOOSEHEAD MARINE

Founded 1983 • With Angi since October 2005

4.3

We can take care of all your boating needs. Summer dock space is available on Greenwood Lake offering tranquil mountainous views that are not expected in New Jersey. Our full service facility offers winter services including shrink-wrap and storage. We specialize in Kawasaki Watercraft sales and service. Our priority is to keep our customers happy enjoying their boating investment....

Samonas Prime Moving & Storage

Samonas Prime Moving & Storage

Relocating is much easier when you hire Samonas Prime Moving Storage to help you. Even when you're just moving across town, we provide complete local moving services. From storage containers to reassembly of larger furniture, we do the work that saves you the time and effort. Moving to another state or across the country comes with a completely different set of concerns. We handle all of your long distance moving services that include shrink wrapping furniture and safely transporting your automobiles. You don't have to build a storage shed to have that extra room you need. Instead, let us provide you with mobile and warehouse storage. Containers and units are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate your belongings. To request a free estimate for any of our services, call us at (631) 821-1438.

05/25/2017

They are very good. They are professional, not cheap but they are very professional. They also have slips that you can't rent and store your boat there but I didn't store my boat there. I used them for storage. They do many other things. It's a full service marina. They are high, but they do good work. There are probably people on this lake that do the work cheaper. They are professional. There ar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for maintaining and storing a motor boat. It was in storage over the winter. I used them for hauling the boat out of the water, draining the engine, and putting the boat back in the water in the Spring and all the work that's associated with that.

CATEGORY marinas,storage units

05/28/2013

They did no damage and they were really good. Easy to contact.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They pulled my boat out of the water and checked it over to see if my boat needed repairs.

CATEGORY boat sales,marinas

10/31/2005

I'VE BEEN USING THEM FOR 4 YEARS. NEVER HAD AN ISSUE WITH THEM. THIS YEAR THEY LEFT THE PLUGS IN MY BOAT DURING A MAJOR RAINSTORM AND THE INSIDE OF MY BOAT WAS FULL OF WATER.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BROUGHT MY BOAT TO THEIR MARINA TO HAVE THE BOTTOM CLEANED AND THE ENGINE WINTERIZED.

CATEGORY boat sales

Dock Space Rentals on Greenwood Lake. Authorized Kawasaki JetSki Sales. Winter Boat Storage. Shrink-wrap and winterizing services. Waverunner and Jet Ski sales.

No boat or Jet-ski rental,