Mannco Construction

4.1

Founded 2018 •

64 Cedarbrook Rd

Hewitt, NJ 07421

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
Carpentry - Woodworking Project

Carpentry - Woodworking Project

woodworking
Carpentry - Woodworking

Mannco Construction is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade, combined with ability, is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business....

4.1

4.2

4.2

3.9

handyman (9)woodworking (7)cabinet makers (7)cabinet refacing (4)interior painting (4)home remodeling (2)drywall (2)general contractors (2)house painting (1)window replacement (1)plumbers (1)electrician (1)

04/18/2021

Ryan was extremely professional, on time and did amazing craft work. I was blown away by the work that was completed and absolutely love the work in my bedroom.

Description of Work
Finished Carpentry and Woodworking

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

04/09/2021

Ryan was always on-time, super responsive, and took on projects that my previous contractor could not do. It's like I've stepped back in time where people take pride in their work. I'm super happy with Mannco and their work is fantastic. I'll definitely be using them again in the future.

Description of Work
Custom cabinetry and handyman repairs

Category custom cabinets,handyman service

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

04/08/2021

Very well, fast. Handled everything.

Description of Work
Carpentry - Woodworking

Category picture framing,woodworking

Work Completed On 04/17/2021

04/06/2021

This was the worst service i ever received from a contractor in my life. He started a late saying he had issues with his car which delayed my job all together. When he finally began to start the project he increased the project costs by $250 immediately after getting all of his tools in place. Very dishonest and deceiving. When Ryan and his team finally completed the work, it clearly showed that a...

Description of Work
Painted and spackled a room in my home

Category concrete repair,drywall,picture framing,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/20/2021

We’re sorry that you feel displeased with the pricing. Unfortunately, this was the absolute lowest we could do the job for and it barely covered the cost of material. You told me if I didn’t do the job at this low of a price, then I would receive a negative review. Upon agreeing to a start date, you completely ignored me for two weeks before contacting me again and demanding I move my schedule to ...

03/26/2021

Great! They showed up on time, their prices were marketable, and they did nice work!

Description of Work
Handymen

Category handyman service,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

03/18/2021

Glad I picked Mannco! They were on time, very efficient, professional, and cleaned up afterward. The job was done exactly as I needed. Overall, great guys and great service. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Handymen

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

Thank you for your positive feedback! We’re so happy that you are pleased with our work. It would be a pleasure to work with you again!

03/18/2021

I feel badly writing this negative review as I personally like Ryan and hope the best for him. However, things have nosedived over the past two months into a dangerous unprofessional reality that my experience must be shared. The net/net of the takeaway? MannCo is financially challenged and the challenges Ryan faces are managed so poorly that it dramatically effects his business. Specifically, I h...

Description of Work
Finish Carpentry, Casework/Cabinets, Flooring, Plumbing

Category custom cabinets,contractors,drywall,electrician,picture framing,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,custom furniture,woodworking,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

Just to clarify. I was paid $[Member Information Removed] per hour for 1-3 guys. My rate is $60 per man hour which hasn’t changed in a year. Working with you was quite difficult to the point where I needed to be paid upfront because it took 4-5 weeks to get paid the first time and I believe I was lied to as well. You waited until Christmas Eve to pay me a large sum of money when I was expecting it...

11/20/2020

they showed promptly and the roof repair was fine. When it came to the painting we are not pleased at all. first of all i wanted a satin sheen for the ceiling and they bought ceiling paint which is flat for my kitchen, they had started to paint the ceiling so I told them to finish with what they had. when they said they were finished we paid them. a few days later we called them back for touch up,...

Description of Work
exterior trim, interior ceiling, roofing

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

11/06/2020

Ryan did a great job. I was extremely impressed with his professionalism. He showed up on time all three days and was willing to come back to ensure the project was to our liking. His trim work was great around the existing 10' built-ins. Painting was not his strong suit but he took his time to make it right and get a good job at the end of the project. I would consider using his services again.

Description of Work
Added trim work to existing built ins and painted both units.

Category custom cabinets,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

Thankyou so much for the review! It was a pleasure working with you and I’m grateful for the opportunity to complete your project. Thanks again!

08/28/2020

I spoke to Ryan the day I was on Angie’s List. After that, he never called, did not return text messages, and just totally blew me off. As you can see from the photo, the job would have taken less then 5 minutes to complete. I will not use or recommend this contractor for any future projects.

Description of Work
Soffit replacement

Category custom cabinets,contractors,woodworking,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

Review for Mannco Construction  - 64 Cedarbrook Rd, Hewitt, NJ - 38835831

I’m sorry for your job not going as planned.

Financing