Supreme Computer Solutions

Founded 2007 • With Angi since December 2009

199 Boulevard A1 Store Front

Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604

Located in Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey, Bergen County, minutes away from Lodi, Hackensack, Paramus, Teterboro, Rutherford, we provide PC Computer & Laptop repair services and Apple iMac & Macbook repair services. We service all brands and models of computers & laptops, doesn't matter where you bought it, we can fix it. We fix all computer related problems from application errors to hardware problems, we have the tools and knowledge to do it all. We always strive to provide fast, affordable and most importantly honest service, we are an established & trusted local business with years of experience and strong customer base, we are a small company consisting of husband and wife team so you can be assured to always receive dedicated personal service. We strongly believe that a happy customer will be a return customer for years to come, we try to guide our customers in the best direction possible and if we feel your device is not worth fixing we will let you know and help you make the right decision whether its to repair or replace....

01/12/2018

DAN D.

Excellent. Very responsive and effective

Description of Work
problem analysis and fix

09/04/2017

Jerry G.

Rafal was pleasant, professional, patient, and a joy to do business with. I highly recommend him and I'll be seeing him again to handle all my future computer hardware issues.

Description of Work
My old Dell Inspiron laptop wasn't able to get on the internet. I took it in to Rafal with 20 minutes to go til he closed for the day, and he took his time with my laptop, diagnosed it, and fixed it.

01/16/2017

Jose Luis G.

I was given a price and at the same time I was advised that it it wouldn't be worth it.

Description of Work
Computer repair

11/15/2016

Manlio G.

Slowly but surely! Rafal went the extra mile in order to get my computer re-fixed, repaired, up and running... such a nice guy... a professional and a honorable gentleman... I would definitely RECOMMEND Supreme Computer Solutions to anyone in need of computer repair services. Supreme Computer Solutions offers reasonable pricing for the incredible services provided, simply the best value and the best solutions of its kind around! Thanks Rafal... Supreme Computer Solutions is my first choice... without a doubt!

Description of Work
iMac graphic card repair/replacement.

10/21/2016

Lorraine B.

He does really excellent work and will even come to your home to fix an issue. We have used them several times. Whenever I have a computer or tech issue, he's my go-to-guy. He does good work and has a great personality.

Description of Work
Iphone/ Ipad/ computer repair

07/03/2015

Angelique M.

I brought my computer in and the charges to repair the power port were explained to me. They called a day or two later and let me know the computer was fixed. So far the computer has been working great. They were very pleasant and professional. They gave me a discount for being a member of Angie's List.

Description of Work
Repaired dc power port on laptop computer.

05/06/2015

Juanita A.

They were phenomenal. They explain things. Very personable.

Description of Work
Computer repair and services.

Category computer repair

Thank You [Member name removed] it's been a pleasure to work with you, we're very happy you are satisfied with the repair and as always don't forget if you should have any issues or have questions or if you need anything else don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you again.

01/15/2015

Toon Kim S.

Everything went well. I dropped it off my laptop for a few days and everything was working fine when I picked it up.

Description of Work
They repaired my laptop.

06/08/2014

Joe V.

If you have a computer problem, this is the place to go. They did exactly what they said they would do when they said they would do it. The price was very reasonable and my laptop is humming again. These people are not only experts in what they do but they clearly take pride in their work. If I ever have another computer issue, I know where to go.

Description of Work
Repaired laptop computer and recovered critical data files.

12/14/2013

THOMAS G.

my computer was running slow and i was getting many ominous messages about missing files and corrupted input, like most people i was reluctant to turn over my computer to someone i did not know to fix. after talking with supreme i took my unit to their shop in hasbrouck heights on a thursday and unit was ready for pickup on monday. rafal did an excellent job of cleaning up my computer unit now loads and works exceptionally fast . i would strongly recommend him for any repairs or improvements for your computer. he is an honest and ethical establishment and his prices are fair

Description of Work
removed virus's ,increased memory , deleted unneeded programs

09/03/2013

Rob S.

This is why Angie's List is the best. After spending way too much time trying to fix a blue screen error, and enlisting the help of my techie brother, I simply gave up, searched Angie's, found Supreme who was in the next town over who had stellar reviews, and dropped off my poor, smoking E-Machine. Two days later, got an email response from Rafal stating the computer would make it, even though the blue screen was a bit tricky, he thought he had it licked, but needed another day to make sure. Picked it up Sat morning, plugged it in and it has been running better than it has been in years. Couldn't be happier. As for Rafal, best guy ever! Not the stereotypical tech guy who dislikes real people, he was extremely pleasant and congenial, even giving me props for my efforts, saying that he uses some of the same tools to troubleshoot. Gave me candid advice on when to upgrade, and even fixed something on my PC that I had forgotten was broken. "A" rating is too low! He guarantees his work, as well, should the problem flair up again. Great price, total pro, Rafal is now my "go to" guy for all things PC.

Description of Work
Fixed blue screen, cleaned up system, optimized performance

08/23/2013

Martin L.

Hard disk drive was failing, with many error messages to warn me. Backed up all, as best that I could and brought computer to service provider. They assessed the problem and suggested alternatives, with cost estimates. I selected what I wanted to be done, and they proceeded to order parts on an expedited basis (to meet my time requirements) and repair the computer, restoring all the software. They kept me informed each day as to the progress and status of hte repair, and re-delivered the machine to me on time.

Description of Work
Replaced specialty hard drive in laptop computer and re-loaded all software

08/05/2013

Sandra G.

I was called the evening after bringing in the computer, and told that my computer was ready to be picked up the next day, and informed what caused the problem. He also reinstalled the software that I had removed when the problem occurred.

Description of Work
Had a problem with the computer after installing software. He found what caused the problem and repaired it.

07/22/2013

Frederick M.

The service was performed as noted on the provider's web site. The owner, Rafal, was friendly and reassuring that my computer would be in fine order. The turn around time was 48 hours. My computer is now performing better than it has in years. The price for the service was not exorbitant, and was what was told to me when I contracted for the service. I would definitely use Supreme Computer Solutions if needed in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaned out viruses from my computer, gave it a tune up, increased the memory

05/13/2013

A.E. A.

I read the great reviews here and decided to go for it. I called that morning and was told I could drop my laptop off and it usually took 48 hours or less to repair. Quoted $125 on the phone. I had already purchased the fan assembly separately. Dropped it off that afternoon, very professional and courteous, and received a call by next afternoon ( about 24 hours) that it was ready for pick up. I was thrilled. My laptop was wiped down and clean. We tested the laptop. Whisper quiet! I was a very happy camper! I received a 5% Angie's List discount. I waited a couple of months to write the review to make sure everything stayed in good working order. They were terrific and courteous. Would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Needed fan assembly to be replaced on a 2006 HP Pavillion DV8140 Laptop. Noise was scary!

03/18/2013

PAT H.

I could not gain access to the internet and the computer was slow. I dropped off the computer and had to call to find out status. I was told that there were many viruses and it would take time to fix. Since I was going away for a few weeks, this was no problem. I picked up my laptop when I returned and itTwas repaired and is now working better.ss

Description of Work
Removed virus. Regained access to the internet. Speeded up processing. Removed unused programs.

12/04/2012

Sandra G.

Brought both computers into the shop on 11/30/12. New one was ready for pick up on Dec. 1, and the old one on Dec. 2. Since I am a "computer dummy", Mr. Sikora was easy to reach by phone and talk to, and explained things in an easy to understand way.

Description of Work
Set up new computer and clean up old one.

08/05/2012

susan J.

Dropped it off, 2 days later it was repaired no problem.

Description of Work
My old dell that has all my music, itunes ect. was about to be put in the trash, that's how bad it was..Ralph fixed it up as good as new!

07/09/2012

elizabeth F.

when i researched the mall based apple stores in the area, each was given a very low rating for repair/service. I always prefer to shop/service locally, so i checked angie's list for mac repairs in bergen county, nj. i was very pleased to see one in hasbrouck heights with a 4.5 service rating! Rafal Sikora the owner couldnt have been more helpful from diagnosis thru discussion of repair/pricing options. he kept me in constant contact via email (my choice). both laptops were repaired in an extremely timely fashion, minimizing any disruption to our work schedules. my son is a DJ, and the laptop is his livelihood. rafal made sure there was no lost data while replacing his logic board, and was very accommodating of my son's work schedule in completing the repairs. have already mentioned this store to friends, and happy to add my reference here.

Description of Work
my 18 and 21 years olds each have macbook pro computers., out of warranty. one needed a new battery, the other a logic board

04/30/2012

Prem R.

Good experience and fair price. Don't think they will do unnecessary work.

Description of Work
Rafa fixed and replaced a screen as well as some software issues.

10/06/2011

Marcia R.

I love them. They worked really fast. I took the computer in because it was acting all funky. He called me the day after (within 24 hours). He gave me an assessment of what was wrong with it and he gave me several solutions. I told him what I wanted him to do. He started running the virus scan and installing the other virus software and the computer was ready to pick up by Friday. It was very personalized services. I was having a problem with the computer because I had rewiring done in my house that cased the problem that the computer was having. This person came to my house free of charge and did some troubleshooting. He then took the computer back and checked it out at his office. He was a very friendly guy and very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
They came out twice.

09/23/2011

James L.

Pro two laptops on Thursday and got them both working perfectly on Sunday. The owner came in when they were closed because my daughter and college classes on Monday.

Description of Work
I had two laptops that were running extremely slow. One was an HP and the other was a Sony. I brought them in on Thursday and left them there. They were very nice and gave me an estimate of $190. I had seen them on Angie's list and one of the reports had multiple computers (4) and an at-home service with a final price of $210. Ultimately, both of the computer were virus ridden with the Sony also having tons of garbage. The Sony is my daughter's college computer and it was imperative to save all of the data. Both computers were wiped clean (after data was saved) and the O/S was reinstalled. There worked perfectly! Most importantly, the owner came in on Sunday to give them back to me because they knew my daughter had class Monday. I recommend them to anyone with similar problems.

05/24/2011

Richard L.

Please note this all happened a few months ago (please forgive the foggy memory). My computer, which I maintain pretty well, contracted a vicious virus that couldn't get rid of. I dropped off my hard drive, and the rest is as I mentioned above. Took about 2-3 days to fix due to the severity of the virus but when I got my computer back it was good as new! Very happy with the service!

Description of Work
Computer had a computer virus meltdown. Supreme Computer Solutions was able to save all my data, do a full wipe of my system, reinstall the OS, and it was good as new! I highly recommend them and won't hesitate to use their services again.

09/12/2010

Jennifer I.

Supreme was very knowlegeable and friendly, and could fix our computer immediately. We dropped off the computer on a Thursday and had it back, good as new, on Saturday. We are INCREDIBLY HAPPY with the quality of their service and repair, and their friendliness. We are so glad we found them, and will absolutely go there again should we ever have another computer problem. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
We had a virus on our computer, which completely corrupted the main files that our computer uses to function. It also attached our McAffee Antivirus. Supreme had to reimage our computer due to the extent of damage to the computer.

12/10/2009

Howard H.

Excellent service. Respect for our home ? took off shoes upon arrival. He listened intently to the problems as described originally by phone. He worked intently on each of the four computers until the problems were resolved. He took one PC to his office to access equipment to resolve a wireless problem. He offered to return to his office a pick up supplies and do the repair in my home. I preferred he do the repairs in his workplace. The PC was returned in less than 24 hours on a weekend!

Description of Work
Site visit, Fix PC wireless connection, reinstall original MS Office; Clean & Reset for disposal 2 PCs; desk top - clean excess programs and instruct on back up.

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
    Advanced IT Assistance

AIT Assistance is a sought after IT solutions company that focuses on the most important component of any business: the customer. We are in the business of helping home users as well as small and medium-sized business succeed. Our IT solutions are personalized to meet your unique needs.

Scott's Computer Repair LLC

The Most Trusted Computer Repair Service SPECIALIZING IN VIRUS REMOVAL AND SPEEDING UP YOUR SLOW COMPUTER Scott's Computer Repair offers only the best computer enhancements and superior repair services to all residential customers and commercial businesses. We make certain that your computer is protected from virus threats and spyware. Honesty combined with a distinguished reputation ensures total customer satisfaction. Advantages of using Scott's Computer Repair •Same day at home service •Guaranteed lower prices compared to stores •Once the problem is fixed, you can instantly go back to using your PC •Credit and Debit cards can be used in the security of your home •Stores require you to leave your computer for 3 to 10 days for it to be repaired, most of my services are done right at your home or business •The only computer service in Rockaway which offers commercial contracts to provide 24/7 computer support to your business •Highest rated computer repair business in Rockaway, Queens on Google

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal

Computer & Laptop repair, Apple Repair, Custom Built Computers, Printer Setup, Router Setup, Backup & Recovery, Virus Cleanup & Protection, Windows & MacOS Repair/Reinstall, Hardware Upgrades, Cracked Screen Repair, No Power Repair, Not Booting Repair, Black Screen Repair, Body Damage Repair, Hard Drive failure, Data Recovery, We sell Refurbished Laptops