Miracle Dental Associates, LLC / Dr. Steven Yee

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2008

4 Walter E Foran Blvd Ste 403

Flemington, NJ 08822

https://aaeecom.aae.org/aaeeweb/FindENDO/Find_Endodontistabe.aspx, http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public, http://www.perio.org/amboard/search/index.html....

08/10/2016

Liz M.

My visits with Dr. Yee are always pleasant, believe it or not! I enjoy his positive personality and especially his capable treatments. He is gentle, provides effective pain relief and explains every step of what he's about to do, which is very reassuring even if you cannot speak! He has never kept me waiting and I've always been able to get an appointment fairly quickly. If I've had an emergency he's seen me immediately. I just can't say enough positive things about Dr. Yee.

Description of Work
Dr. Yee has been my excellent dentist since he opened his office in Flemington many years ago. I've had cavitites filled, bridges constructed (:) mouth guards made and a couple of root canals as well in addition to all the regular services performed by a dentist. He is consistently pleasant, attentive, kind and efficient. His office staff is likewise kind and efficient. No worries ever that he'll perform an unnecessary procudure, which I've experienced many times in my life! I know that I'm in very capable hands with Dr. Yee.

Category dentists

Thank you so much for your review and sorry for the late reply. We are all about providing great treatment and service with a cost that is reasonable as well. We are so thankful to you and all of our patients who have referred others to us. Without your support, we wouldn't be able to continue what we do and practice the way we do. Thank you again.

06/24/2015

Yin Hwa L.

As usual, very well. Dr. Yee respected my decision not to take x-ray every year. He listened to my questions and request and provide helpful feedbacks.

Description of Work
bi-annual cleaning and checkup.

Category dentists

We believe in respecting the decisions of all our patients including yourself. It is all being human and down to earth in our patients relations. We will always present our ideal treatment plan to all of our patients however it is not our interest to force patients to accept and proceed. We believe in being low pressured and respectfully leave it to you to make your own treatment plan decisions. Again, thank you so much for your support and enabling us to continue the best service we can provide for everyone. Thank you for the kind review!

03/26/2013

Connie R.

Dr. Yee and his staff are great. My entire family uses him as well. He was able to either fix or recommend me to specialists who actually fixed issues with my teeth due to my having a poor dentist in the past. They also have a billing and administration department that works with my financial situation. I highly recommend this practice to others.

Description of Work
Dr. Yee cares for my primary dental care needs.

Category dentists

Dear [removed member name]: Thank you for your kind comments!. Yes, we do service a lot of your family members and are thrilled you are happy with our services. We try to give you dental service to improve your situation with continuing progress. Thanks to your reviews, we are able to carry our services to many others who deserve better and honest dental care. Thank you again! Dr. Yee and the Miracle Dental team

02/26/2013

STACEY P.

My husband and I moved into the are two years ago. I was traveling 30 miles to see my old dentist and my husband just stopped going to his. I found Dr Yee through Angie's List and noticed that he took my husbands insurance (I do not have dental insurance). I called a few other places but when I called Miracle Dental, the person on the phone was so friendly, I knew it was the place where we would go. I made an appointment for the both of us after work one night. As soon as we walked in, again, I knew I made the right decision. Everyone was so friendly. I really felt like I was being taken care of. I was concerned that my husband hasn't been to the dentist in awhile and that there would be problems. Dr Yee and his team showed concern as well, but luckily everything was fine. We were so pleased with their service, we immediately made our appointment for our next 6 month check. What a great staff!

Description of Work
General Cleaning and Exam

Category dentists

Dear [removed member name]: Thank you for your kind comments. Our team tries our best and we do genuinely care about your dental care and satisfaction with out services. Thank you for spreading the word about us! Dr. Yee and the entire Miracle Dental team

02/12/2013

Patrick E.

No problem with the actual care, but the office is one large room with equipment and partions that do not fully enclose the room. As a result, you are able tohear the conversation between the dentist and another patient. I find this a totally unaccepatblebrqach of privacy.

Description of Work
Routine dental care - Cleaning and x rays

Category dentists

Dear [removed member name]: We 're sorry that you feel that way about our office. We are a more updated office with an open lay out. Most modern offices are moving in this direction with architectual layout. We however are always professional and certainly our dental services speak for itself in terms of quality and value. All of our other reviewers will certainly attest to that. Angie's List reviews are honest and genuine which is also what we are all about. Sincerely, Dr. Yee and the Miracle Dental Team

05/02/2012

Art A.

I had a checkup and cleaning about months ago and he is wonderful. I would give him the highest recommendation possible.

Description of Work
I use them for my Dental needs.

Category dentists

Hi Member: Thank you very much for your kind comments. We will really try to provide good service and good value to our valued clients. We happy that you're happy! Thanks again from all of us here at Miracle Dental Associates, LLC. Sincerely, Steven Yee, DDS

03/14/2012

Livia N.

He really helped me out with prices. He saved one of my teeth from needing a root canal. He was great.

Description of Work
He was my dentist a few years back.

Category dentists

Thank you for your wonderful review. We're happy that your're happy. Thanks again for helping to spread the word about our office! Sincerely, Steven Yee, DDS

12/30/2008

Ed B.

He keeps our teeth healthy. He is very accommodating. The price is reasonable. All of the workers are friendly, and its just a very nice environment to go to.

Description of Work
I have been seeing Dr. Yee for 10 years.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - TMJ
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

General & cosmetic dentistry.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Miracle Dental Associates, LLC / Dr. Steven Yee

How is Miracle Dental Associates, LLC / Dr. Steven Yee overall rated?

Miracle Dental Associates, LLC / Dr. Steven Yee is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are Miracle Dental Associates, LLC / Dr. Steven Yee open?

Miracle Dental Associates, LLC / Dr. Steven Yee is open:

What payment options does Miracle Dental Associates, LLC / Dr. Steven Yee provide

Miracle Dental Associates, LLC / Dr. Steven Yee accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does Miracle Dental Associates, LLC / Dr. Steven Yee offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Miracle Dental Associates, LLC / Dr. Steven Yee does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Miracle Dental Associates, LLC / Dr. Steven Yee offer a senior discount?

Yes, Miracle Dental Associates, LLC / Dr. Steven Yee offers a 10% senior discount.

Does Miracle Dental Associates, LLC / Dr. Steven Yee offer emergency services?

Yes, Miracle Dental Associates, LLC / Dr. Steven Yee offers emergency services.

What services does Miracle Dental Associates, LLC / Dr. Steven Yee offer?

Miracle Dental Associates, LLC / Dr. Steven Yee offers the following services: General & cosmetic dentistry.