Hunterdon Gastroenterology Associates

Founded 1982 • With Angi since October 2008

Digestive Care/Gastroenterology
Primary Care - Internal Medicine
Gastroenterology - Colon & Rectal Care

There are 8 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 100 patients per day. To see if this provider is board certified, visit www.abms.org....

08/02/2015

The procedure was uneventful and went very well. Dr. Bae is very knowledgeable, proficient and gentle.

Description of Work
Dr. Bae performed an EGD exam.

02/15/2015

He takes time to talk with you, understand your concerns and the issues and explain options.

Description of Work
Dr D is great. I have used him for many years.

Category internist

06/08/2014

They are always professional, considerate and on target with my problems. I have been going there for over twenty years and trust them very much.

Description of Work
I see them for gastro check-ups and colonoscopies.

08/26/2013

The doctor that I use and is very good is Dr. Jason Mathews. I have celiacs disease and I was referred there. They did a very good job of the diagnosis and setting up a path of care. Dr. Matthews is a very energetic, youthful guy that is easy to relate to. The whole practice is very patient friendly. He always spends time talking to me. I will take an endoscopy in the fall.

Description of Work
My last appointment at Hunterdon Gastroenterology Associates was for some blood work in the spring.

06/24/2013

Dr. Bae has always provided excellent service. He has performed preventative procedures for me to make sure my digestive health is not worsening.

Description of Work
Dr. Bae is my gastroenterologist, I've been visiting him for about 15 years.

Category gastroenterology,internist