Paws & Claws Superb Pet Care

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2011

Milton Ave

Edison, NJ 08820

Paws and Claws Superb Pet Care are professional pet sitters that gives your pets the love and care that they so rightfully deserve while you are either at work or on vacation. This care is provided right in your own home where your babies are most comfortable. Their happiness is first priority, and we are more than happy to provide that for you and your family. Pet care is very personal, and thats just what we provide, personalized care to suit you and your pets needs. Our goal is to give you the peace of mind you deserve when you are away from home, knowing that your furry children are well-cared for and loved....

07/04/2017

Christine M.

Suzanne is the best! I trust her completely with my dogs and in my house. She is very flexible and is very flexible. I have had quite a few last minute needs, and she accommodates whenever possible. The dogs love her too!

Description of Work
Daily dog walking 1-2 times per day. Occasional visits including feeding when away overnight.

04/03/2016

Denise E.

It went very well. We used Suzanne several times last year for our 12 year old Corgi and my son's 9 year old visiting Shitzu. After our Corgi passed away last year we decided to call Suzanne to sit for our l year old yellow lab because of the professional services she provided in the past. Suzanne felt very comfortable coming to our home to walk and feed Ginger as well as walk my sister's 6 year old German Shepard in the next town over. Suzanne sends our pictures and provides a report on her visit and really seems to enjoy her visits. Suzanne is very flexible and its great to have her available to help us out with our pets when we have occasional family outings. We will definitely be using her in the near future. I would encourage people who don't or can't rely on family and friends to always be available for pet sitting to try Suzanne's services.

Description of Work
Suzanne walked and fed our 1 year old yellow lab.

12/15/2015

Amy W.

I have used Paws & Claws on several occasions and have always been grateful for Suzanne's professionalism and kindness towards my cat, Elijah. It is an incredible relief to know that my kitty will be well taken care of while I am out of town. Suzanne has been very flexible with scheduling and even provides services on holidays. My cat seems happier and less stressed whenever he is in her care. I look forward to getting pictures of him texted to me whenever she visits. I will be using Paws & Claws again soon and recommend you do too!

Description of Work
Ensured cat was fed & watered twice daily, scooped litter box

10/27/2015

arthur A.

Suzanne provided wonderful service. She had no problem with giving the pills to the cat, which is not always easy to do. She was both professional and obviously caring of our animals. We enjoyed getting daily pictures from home too. Overall Suzanne was the best pet sitter we have ever used and will definitely use Paws and Claws Superb Pet Care in the future. It's great to find pet services from someone who really enjoys their job, Suzanne clearly loves her work!

Description of Work
Suzanne cared for 2 cats for 6 days, including one geriatric cat that needed pills given orally 2 times each day, she took care of our plants and mail too.

10/27/2015

William G.

Suzanne is a professional who cares deeply about service. Always reliable and flexible, sending texts and photos of Beau, we are very pleased to have her with our Beau every week.

Description of Work
Walks and watched my dog on a regular basis

10/13/2015

Sharon M.

Suzanne and team provided vacation pet-sitting for my two cats and goldfish. We have since moved, and one of our cats now requires insulin injections twice daily. When we reached out to Suzanne to schedule this year, she told us that giving the injections will be no problem at all! Here's hoping for a long and happy relationship!

Description of Work
In-home care for my cats and fish

08/16/2015

Denise D.

Without question will use again!! Tha nm ks so much Sue & Suzanne!

Description of Work
Came to house for a meet and greet on somewhat shirt notice. Fed & cared for kitty and fish as well as collected mail and newspapers. Sent texts with updates.....made me feel better about being away!

07/19/2015

Bob G.

Suzanne provided excellent service, she and her assistant were very professional. They both seem to care a lot about animals and addressed all of my concerns without making me feel over protective. I would definitely use them again they were wonderful, my dog Benny and my cat Yoda were in excellent condition, well-maintained, and in good health when we returned and this meant the world to me Plus they kept me informed and updated every day as to what they did and how the animal's overall status was. I love Paws and Claws!

Description of Work
This provider watched my dog and cat for one week while my family and I we're on vacation in Europe.

06/08/2015

Cheryl M.

Let me say this: I now have a new member of my family in the Paws and Claws Superb Pet Care family. My boyfriend and I took a week's vacation and used Paws and Claws to care for our dogs. I have a boxer mix who is a nervous Nellie and a min pin who is true to his breed. Both of my fur babies were cared for as if they were her own. My home was treated with respect as well. This was my first experience with a pet sitter and my dogs were a little nervous and had many accidents. I felt awful but Suzanne assured me that these things happen! I received daily updates and photos via text message. Suzanne was wonderful through everything. My dogs love her. My boyfriend and I think she's great and we will not wait years to take another vacation. We have found someone who is trust worthy, reliable, very professional and has a great sense of humor! I highly recommend Paws and Claws Superb Pet Care!

Description of Work
Provided care for two of my dogs while I was on vacation.

03/16/2015

Lisa B.

Everything went great! Suzanne is wonderful. You could see how much she loves her work (and her furry friends) when speaking with her. Prices are very reasonable. Suzanne sent us text messages and pictures when she was with our dog. We highly recommend her and will certainly use her services again in the future.

Description of Work
Suzanne came twice during the day to feed and walk our puppy.

03/10/2015

Kristin N.

Suzanne is honestly a GODSEND. I can't say enough great things about her (and I'm normally not that type of person).... She is trustworthy - we have used her services for over a year and a half, and we were immensely relieved to find someone we could trust with our zoo and trust with our house! We are finally able to go on vacation without worrying about the "kids"! She truly loves animals - she always remembers each one of my 5-animal crew by name, she adores them and their little personalities the same way I do, and they love her too, even the cats! She does things 'my way' - she always remembers to feed them according to my feeding schedule (dry during the day, wet at night), fresh dishes everyday (even puts the dirty dishes in the dishwasher!), and a biscuit for my dog at night. My very senior dog even requires her help getting down our stairs. I'm sure it is not easy keeping all her clients wishes straight, but somehow she does it without fail. She's both flexible and reliable - she always accommodates me, even if I call at the last minute, and she always shows up when she says she will. She is prepared for an emergency - while we on vacation out of the country, she found our thermostat had broken and our house temperature to be almost 100 degrees (in the middle of december), she rescued our pets from probable heatstroke, called us until she got a hold of us and we were able to get the problem repaired without additional incident thanks to her. She goes above and beyond every time. I would recommend her to anyone without hesitation.

Description of Work
Feeds and waters the cats and dog, walks the dog, plays with the cats.....always sends cute pictures of everyone!

03/08/2015

Andrew R.

great. Suzanne is great she always send pictures when she is over and is very friendly and nice. she treats our dog great and always there when we need her.

Description of Work
walk and feed dog

02/11/2015

Vincent L.

The dog walker/sitter definitely did what was asked of them (the basics at least), which was to feed our puppy and take her out to the bathroom. We were told that the dog walker/sitter would be with her for about 30 minutes. We had a camera on our puppy (to watch her during the day while we were at work) that the dog walker never noticed. We timed the visits and they were extremely short and not the length that the dog walker said they would be. Towards the end of the service, we had asked that the dog walker/sitter use the Kong to feed our puppy but they consistently used the bowl. Overall, they got the job done but did not do what we asked or what we were told they would do. I would most likely use another service to care for our dog.

Description of Work
Provider was contacted to feed and take puppy out to go to the bathroom. Provider was also asked to play with puppy for a little bit.

Category pet sitters, dog walkers

I am extremely perplexed by this review because I cared for this furry baby for 2 1/2 months beginning May of last year and communicated with this member while at each visit which was 20 minutes long. They never complained or mentioned any displeasure at all. I last saw Zoe 8 months ago, so writing a review 8 months later is bit confusing. All my furry baby clients know that if they ever have a question or concern they can always talk to me. I am very receptive and welcome feedback always. My reputation speaks for itself.

10/20/2014

Deborah K.

It's working out very well- they take my dog out at lunch and dinner time. They're very reliable and take very good care of my girl.

Description of Work
She Takes my German Shepherd out for a half hour walk twice a day, 5 days a week.

09/29/2014

Christine M.

Suzanne is terrific! She was quick to respond when we initially contacted her, and came to meet us right away. When we first got our puppy, she was afraid of most people, but she warmed up to Suzanne right away. Suzanne has a great way about her - very friendly and loves what she does. She is extremely reliable and flexible -- our schedule is busy, so we often change times/days on her or ask her if she can come with little notice, and she has always been able to accommodate. She also takes pictures on her walk every day and texts them to us. I highly recommend Suzanne!

Description of Work
Suzanne walks our dog daily

09/05/2014

Meghann F.

Suzanne is so flexible and easy to get a hold of. She works with us to find time to take care of our cats and dog when we have to be away, even on very short notice. She is considerate and safe and I recommend her without reservation.

Description of Work
In home visits and pet care.

02/20/2014

Robin T.

Suzanne has done a great job taking care of Snoop (cat, orange) when I have gone away. She has been 100% reliable and she keeps me updated about her visits via text. A+

Description of Work
Cat sitting

12/18/2013

Rachel R.

Suzanne is absolutely amazing! She is dependable, sweet, professional, and takes such great care of my beloved child (Dog). I work in the city so it's great to feel assured that Suzanne is only one call away if I ever need her. She has been walking Ruby since the beginning of October 2013 and Ruby and I couldn't be happier!!!

Description of Work
Suzanne walks my dog, Ruby, three times a week in the early afternoon.

Category dog walkers

11/10/2013

Robert K.

Suzanne is excellent and very professional. We have had her since our dog was a puppy- she might love our dog more than we do. While I could praise any element of Suzanne's service I want to stress how flexible she is with scheduling. For example, we had an impromptu family gathering yesterday and she was able to come, on a weekend, with less than 12 hours notice. Even better, when she can not make it, she always arranges coverage so we know our dog will be taken care of.

Description of Work
Walks our dog each weekday. Occasionally provides dog sitting services.

08/30/2013

Marta D.

Today was really fun! Suzanne is my right hand. We went to the park here, and the area is fenced, so we let the dogs play and run, not to mention practiced their commands and both were walked by Suzanne. We did a full hour today, because they need their exercise and play time. Baron and Bella liked Suzanne instantly, and they are ok with her taking charge. Suzanne is sharp and follows direction to the letter, and I appreciate this tremendously. I believe confidently my animals will be in the best care when I'm not around. Baron and Bella have been professionally trained however, GSD's are territorial, and very protective of their owners, or anyone part of their pack. Suzanne was walking Baron on our first meet, and I was close behind, a small dog jumped on their window and began to bark (as some dogs will do when they see another dog). My Baron was not happy, but Suzanne managed this beautifully. She held his leash, and calmly said no. He stopped barking, no pulling, and moved on. I was impressed and needless to say, very happy. She is a true gem with humans too!

Description of Work
This is our second meeting. I was not charged for our first meet since Suzanne was here to meet my German Shepherds and Persian doll face cat. Suzanne was amazing with both dogs, and is very loving toward all my animals. She was very attentive to All the details I discussed with her regarding training rules. When walking both dogs, it was like they had always walked together. She was unafraid of large dogs, and gave them the commands as I specified, reinforcing Suzanne is in charge. I am very pleased and hope to have a very long relationship.

08/26/2013

Lorin W.

Lucy, my cockapoo, is five years old and has never been left alone other than with members of my family . She is very attached and i was very concerned about her. I contacted Susanne who called me back that evening from Israel where she was vacationing. I couldn't believe it. Who takes time off from their vacation to call a prospective client much less to do so from out of country? I can't get my plumber to return my calls at all. Anyway Lucy and I went to meet Susanne to see how it would work out. She only takes in one dog at a time and that dog lives in her house as a member of the family. Perfect match. Lucy was immediately in Susanne's lap. Love at first sight. And Susanne loved Lucy as well. I couldn't have found a better more caring place. In fact Lucy didn't want to come home when the week was over. Susanne obviously loves animals and it shows. I would highly recommend Susanne to anyone needing to board a pet.

Description of Work
I boarded Lucy, my little cockapoo , with Susanne for a week.

07/08/2013

Kristen M.

Paws and Claws is an excellent service. They have excellent availability and always handle my dog with the upmost respect and tender care. We left our dog with Paws & Claws for 4 days / 3 nights and when we came back our dog was happy, healthy, well rested and excited to see us. Our dog walker came three times a day to feed, play and keep our dog company. It really feels like an extension of the family is watching your dog. Suzanne at Paws and Claws pays very close attention to detail, and you can tell truly loves her job. The picture messages we receive and the video when we are away really are a step above all other dog walking services. A very reliable, friendly service that I will use again and again.

Description of Work
Dog walking, dog feeding, playing with the pet, taking in the mail, making sure the house was in order for the evening, being attentive to our dog. Relating all news and information via phone calls and text messages.

06/23/2013

Lynne T.

Suzanne is great - she clearly likes pets, and likes our cat. Silly as it sounds, I feel guilty leaving Henry unless I have someone here who keeps him company and enjoys him....Suzanne does that and more.

Description of Work
Watched our cat - our much loved cat.

03/18/2013

Julia K.

Overall, we were thrilled with Suzanne's service, and her prices were very reasonable and competative.

Description of Work
Suzanne from Paws & Claws was quick to respond to my e-mail inquiry about caring for our cats during the week of our vacation. She came to our home for a free consultation and explanation of her services. During our trip, Suzanne came every day to take care of our two kitties. She text us pictures a few times, so we could see how they were doing. She also took in our mail and newspapers, and cycled our lights to make it look like we were home. We would definitely recommend Paws & Claws Superb Pet Care and will be using them in the future. We were very happy with Suzanne's service.

12/27/2012

N M.

She replaced our last cat sitter who was no longer reliable, setting off the alarm in our house every time as she sends a different person to check on our cats. They always came at different times, sometimes at 10pm. Suzanne knocked on our door one day and offered her services and we never regretted it. She takes the anxiety away from leaving the cats behind. We also feel that the house is secure with her.

Description of Work
Suzanne has been catsitting our 2 cats for a while now. She always comes on time and sends me pictures of them every day. She emailed me when we traveled abroad. She plays with them, feeds them, gives one them his medication and I completely trust her with them. I highly recommend her.

Animal & House Sitting
    Dog Walking
    Animal Breeders/Brokers

Dog Walking, Cat Care, Pet Sitting, Vacation Care, & Pet Taxi.