DCH Kay Honda

With Angi since October 2008

Auto Service
Auto Sales

Additional phone numbers - (732) 542-5900, (800) 793-8572, (800) 791-1635. Sales & finance hours - Mon-Fri 9:00 AM-9:00 PM; Sat 9:00 AM-6:00 PM. Parts hours - Mon-Sat 8:00 AM-5:00 PM....

03/30/2017

I think because they are doing repairs it cost a little bit more than it normally is. They are renovating the whole dealership, so we know the costs are going to go up to pay for that. Their service center is what keeps us as a customer. Their service center is so good to us.

Description of Work
I get my car fixed at Kay Honda in Eatontown and so does my husband, we are very loyal to that service center. Eric took the car in to be checked for general maintenance.

11/08/2016

The purchase experience was pleasant. It all went well. The workers were very nice and professional.We would buy from them again.

Description of Work
We purchased our vehicle from them.

Category car sales

09/30/2013

The engine light was on so we went the next morning into Honda to get an oil change and find out what's going on with the engine light.They took us on with no appointment changed the oil and found out we needed brakes and the light on the engine that was lite was a problem with the oxygen in the engine.We had everything fixed and it came out to about $500.

Description of Work
They changed the oil,front brakes,and had an oxygen light issue which we had fixed.

09/09/2013

They are good and seem to be a pretty good dealership. It's easy to get appointments, we just drive in and they take care of it. I haven't had any problems there. Of course it's always too expensive but the price is comparable with everybody else.

Description of Work
I used DCH Kay Honda for a basic oil change.

06/24/2013

They are very professional, efficient and very responsive. They give you everything in writing and they are a comprehensive service.

Description of Work
I used DCH Kay Honda for servicing my brakes and air conditioning, for an oil change and general maintenance on my car.

06/13/2013

I've been dealing with Kay Honda since 1993 so to bring it in, they just did what they have to do whatever the price was for their job. They tell you upfront how much it cost anyhow. Normally, they bring the car on the date, it's usually ready that day or that evening, they don't drag you along for a couple of days. I never had a problem with them, they always did what they had to do and it was al...

Description of Work
I had used Dch Kay Honda. I actually had a recall and my brakes looked at, and they flushed the brake system they said it had to be done.

07/13/2012

If your car is out of warranty they are VERY expensive.

Description of Work
If your car is out of warranty they are VERY expensive.

03/13/2012

I bought both of my cars from there. I am very happy with them and I won't take my car anywhere else. They are very reliable and try to do everything you want them to do. They will pick you up and take you home if you want to leave your car for service. I have been going to them since 1986. I think they are comparable in price and always have coupons. If you are not happy with the service they wil...

Description of Work
I took my car there for a routine checkup, oil change, tire check, and brake pads on the front and back.

02/27/2012

I went there to get an oil change. This was my second time visiting them for service. The first time I went, it was just for a tire rotation and it took over an hour. To compensate me for my time, they didn't charge me...great. So when I came back the second time, I was expecting great customer service...fail. Waited 45 minutes for an oil change and I felt that there was no customer service from t...

Description of Work
I went in for an oil change. Prior to this experience, I had a tire rotation done and took a test drive of a new car.

Category auto repair,car sales

02/15/2012

I give them all A's and I'll continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
I go to Honda for servicing my car. I went there two or three months ago.

Category auto repair

New & pre-owned auto sales, parts & repairs.