Essex & Morris Contracting Co Inc

New Jersey: General
03/31/2022

12 Candice Way

East Hanover, NJ 07936

**2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER** Essex & Morris Contracting Company Inc. was founded in 1984 by John Trezza. Today, under the leadership of John, Cynthia, and Anthony Trezza, Essex & Morris has grown to become one of the most reputable and reliable paving/concrete contractors serving the northern New Jersey area. Our Company utilizes the most advanced technology in equipment and skilled fleet of employees the paving industry has to offer to efficiently achieve perfection with every project. Our Goal: is to please our customers while expanding our horizon in the construction industry to continue building the credibility behind Essex & Morris Contracting Inc. Specialties: Asphalt, Driveways, Parking Lots, Concrete, Curbing, Sidewalks, Patios, Retaining Walls, Pavers, Blue Stone. *24 Hour Commercial Snow Plowing*...

driveway pavers (155)concrete repair (36)concrete driveways (26)hardscaping (22)masonry (21)drain pipe installation (7)mudjacking (2)decks & porches (2)roofing (1)lawn & landscaping (1)

12/20/2020

I mostly interfaced with Anthony but did speak with John and the company receptionist. All were very pleasant, professional, and super easy to work with. Anthony was understanding, patient, and helped me decide which work should be prioritized in order to stay within my budget. The Essex & Morris work crew arrived as scheduled, did excellent work, and didn’t leave a mess afterwards. I wish I had k...

Description of Work
Remove old asphalt driveway and replace with new. Replace several sections of sidewalk and walkway around house. Remove and replace two areas of loose stucco and cracked foundation on house.

Category concrete repair,masonry,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 06/24/2019

09/24/2020

see above. Would use them again with no reservations and refer to friends, neighbors.

Description of Work
Full driveway & walkway tareout and repave. So far tareout done and final pave due by early Oct. Work to date was well done; area all cleaned, packed and ready for pave in few weeks when surface is settled.

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

05/30/2020

The company arrived on time and did an immaculate and perfect job. The staff were extremely professional from start to finish.

Description of Work
Repave sidewalk

Category concrete repair,mudjacking

Work Completed On 05/30/2020

12/02/2019

Wow! Anthony and his crew were great! Had to wait a few weeks to get the project started, but showed up as promised and delivered excellence! His crew worked sun up to sun down to get everything done on time. Bond posted and permit with town all went smoothly. The coordination of cement truck and even helping lower water & sewage pipe in driveway was no issue. Anthony demonstrates absolute profess...

Description of Work
Driveway, Walkway, and Garage floor

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 11/12/2019

09/20/2019

Essex and Morris did an exceptional job taking our dated, crumbling front property and making it look like a new home was built. The end result was a beautiful new concrete side walk, asphalt driveway, paving stone walk way and refaced front porch. The demolition and reconstruction of the entire project was timely and discrete, communication was very open. The entire team from the guys on the crew...

Description of Work
New driveway, new front walk, refaced steps, new sidewalk.

Category masonry,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 09/19/2019

What a pleasure it was working for you. At the end of the day our goal has been and always will be is to satisfy our wonderfril clients. Thank you again for the kind words. Enjoy! The Trezza's and crew.:)

08/08/2019

while I haven't done any work yet with the company, I do intend on hiring them once a few things are sorted out on my end. After I was able to get in touch with the company, they were very professional, responsive and addressed all and any concerns I had. They showed up right on time for my last minute appointment I scheduled and gave me a quote a few days later. Since the quote they answered any ...

Description of Work
driveway repaving

Work Completed On 08/08/2019

05/31/2019

The work turned out far better than I thought and in less time than I thought it would take. John Trezza had a heavy duty crew that were terrific and never stopped. I was amazed by the 5 men tore out the old mess and each one of the 5 clearly new what they had to do. They all work continually and never got in each others way. Each of the 5 certainly knew what their work was and how it was going to...

Description of Work
Remove and replace a 250 foot driveway (length) that was falling apart. as well as a few dozen of bricks that held the driveway together but had been plowed out during the past winter.

Category concrete repair,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 05/31/2019

05/21/2019

Above and Beyond Expectation. Quick to respond; accommodating; they had an unexpected opening in their schedule and fit us right in; thorough and detailed; and, reasonably priced. I can't recommend them enough.

Description of Work
Asphalt Driveway Resurface

Work Completed On 05/21/2019

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure. Have a great summer. Thank you Again,

04/25/2019

I contacted John and he came to discuss the project with me that same day. He then provided an estimate the next business day. I told him my project was time sensitive and he was able to fit me in during the exact window I requested. The results are gorgeous and perfectly executed. The experience could not have been better.

Description of Work
I needed a concrete floor poured for my garage, my entire driveway paved with asphalt, and a ten foot stretch of sidewalk repaired.

Category concrete repair,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 04/19/2019

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed], That's our goal everyday we go out to do a job for the past 30 yrs. Very much appreciated. Pleasure to work with you! Thank you from all of us!

02/26/2019

Wonderful team of experts. John was a straight arrow, had good suggestions, was punctual, scheduled us around our work and availability, managed his team perfectly. He addressed a concern or two I had, and produced a great job.

Description of Work
long driveway repaved, some Belgian block reset

Work Completed On 11/15/2018

Thank you very much!

Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Parking lots, Driveways, Curbing, Sidewalks, Retaining walls, Paving Bricks, Mason work, Paving stone walkways, Bluestones & Steps, Drainage, & 24 hour snow plowing.

Ask For Details