Ray & Dana's Inman Auto Care

Auto Towing
Auto Tires
Auto Radiators
Auto Mufflers

Ray & Dana’s Inman Auto repair has been serving Colonia and the Woodbridge Township area for over 60 years. Dana prides his key to success like his father Ray before him in being a customer-centric, service-driven, community-inspired approach. If you are searching for an "auto repair near me"? At Ray & Dana’s, every maintenance service from oil changes, nj state inspections to check engine light repairs comes with an easy and convenient customer experience and a 3 year/36,000 mile warranty. We are happy to offer our customers complimentary shuttle car service to get you where you need to go while your vehicle is in our shop, as well as a loaner....

01/28/2021

The people & service from this place is from another time. Amazing customer service, attention to detail, kindness. Add to all of that - they send a text diagnostic overview of what is good and what needs work. They take pictures, explain what the part is and does and explains what's wrong with your part!! Definitely something to showcase! I'm so impressed! Thank you for taking care of us during t...

Description of Work
Rear Brakes, Tires, Steering, Battery, Serpentine Belt, Oil, filters, Inspection

Category auto repair,car tires,car inspections

10/13/2017

They are perfect. There was no charge, although I did pay for it previously. Its like an coupon thing they send out. I had to go to them. They were on time.

Description of Work
I had my oil changed.

02/10/2016

Excellent. They are very honest and very reliable and very pleasant to work with. We do all our car service with them. We even bring our new car back to them for service rather than a car dealership. If you are local they will pick you up or drop off. They also offer an excellent coupon book that you can purchase to take care of your car's regular maintenance. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Brakes, oil change and service, transmission flush, total car checkup, etc.

Category auto repair,transmission repair

Thank you very much for your review. We value your business and loyalty. Your satisfaction is extremely important to us and we are pleased to hear that your experiences with us have been satisfactory for you. We thank you again for trusting us to service your vehicle and we look forward to fulfilling any future automotive needs that may arise.

06/30/2015

My experience at Ray& Dana's Inman Auto Care was nothing short of exceptional. I had my car towed there after AAA could not get it started. They called me when the car arrived. They called back a few hours later to let me know that it was the wiring to the starter, not the starter itself. The price was fair and, a bonus, I had my car back that evening. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Mechanical repair to my 2008 Saturn Sky

12/30/2014

As stated above I ask them to just do whatever they decide the car needs. Always honest & have never told me to do anything I didn't need.

Description of Work
Total winter maintenance - I trust Ray & Dana's that I ask them to check over everything & do whatever is necessary. My car has over 200,000 miles & they've kept it in top running condition! Have been using them for over 20 years.

Category auto repair

OIL CHANGE, TRANSMISSION SERVICE, RADIATOR SERVICE, VEHICLE INSPECTION, MAINTENANCE TUNE-UP, AC & HEATING SYSTEM REPAIRS, ENGINE & EXHAUST REPAIRS, BRAKE & TIRE SERVICES, TRANSMISSION/SHOCKS/STRUTS REPAIR, ELECTRICAL SYSTEM REPAIRS, EMISSION SYSTEM REPAIRS, DIAGNOSTIC SCANNING & AIR/FUEL FILTERS.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa