CC TREE EXPERTS

• Trade License Authority
  • New Jersey: General

P.O. BOX 429

Collingswood, NJ 08108

C.C. Tree Experts, a division of C.C. Landscaping LLC, has been providing quality tree care and maintenance services throughout the Camden, Burlington, and Gloucester county areas since 1980. We are a fully insured, and licensed tree service with two NJ certified tree experts on staff, who are also ISA certified arborists. Over the years our scope of work and our work area has grown, as well as our knowledge as tree care professionals. What has not changed is our dedication to quality tree care and customer service. ...

tree service (147)lawn & landscaping (5)

04/12/2021

Fast and thorough. Chris responded quickly to my request for a quote and provided a quote within a day of the scheduled appointment. Turn around was quick since it was a smaller job (had 10+ small trees). Chris and his team were very professional and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removing multiple trees and grinding stumps

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2021

11/13/2020

Very good, very professional and good communication skills

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
7 trees removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2020

Photo for CC TREE EXPERTS - P.O. BOX 429, Collingswood, NJ - 39023051

Thank you for the kind review, just curious why the B for quality? I thought you were thrilled with the job? Please call when you are ready to do more, we will try for all A’s next time. Have a great weekend Chris

08/22/2020

Chris @ CC responded quickly to my estimate request, came out to estimate quickly, and his crew came out as soon as time allowed to perform the work. The workers did a great job of removing the trees, grinding the stumps, and cleaning up. I was impressed with the time they took to setup & remove equipment in a way that minimized any damage to my lawn. Chris is very responsive and good to work with...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal & Stump Grinding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2020

Thank you for the kind review. We always try to separate ourselves from the others

08/12/2020

We decided to have two dying Ash trees removed and contacted several service providers from Angie's List for proposals. CC Tree Experts had high ratings on Angie's List, but did not respond to the initial messages I left on Angie's List. Based on the solid reviews, I contacted them directly at their own website and the owner of the company, Chris Cochran, immediately got back to me to schedule an ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of three large dying trees in my front and side yards

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2020

10/28/2019

I will add my voice to the chorus of praise for Chris and his guys. Every interaction with this company was a pleasure. Chris is professional, personable, thorough and knowledgable. I hired him because he is a certified arborist and knows trees. He did not disappoint.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Branches removed, along with trees and a shrub.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed]. We always try to separate ourselves from the pack Chris Cochran NJLTE 432

07/31/2019

I am very happy with the service provided by CC Tree Experts. They will be the first company I call for this service from now on. 1) Responsive. They were the first ones out with a quote (within a day). My prior service took a week to get a guy out. 2) Fair. Of the quotes I got, they had a fair price.. no over charging. 3) Efficient. On the day of, they were running by 8 am with all vehicles and t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tall Tree Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words, always appreciated. I try hard to separate us from the so called competition. Look forward to working for you again Chris

05/31/2019

We had a row of bushes removed and tree trimming done. The owner, Chris, replied to my request for a quote immediately, gave me the quote the same day, and had his crew out within a few days. He was extremely nice and professional. The crew was here early and worked quickly and did high quality work. I'm happy with the result and would work with this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of shrubs/bushes and trimming of tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2019

03/16/2019

Chris has been doing this for decades and is pretty laid back. He was the first contractor I called due to the great reviews he has on this site, and also due to his responses to various customer reviews. Given the scope of work, I found his price to be very reasonable and I hired him on the spot. On the day the work was performed, he and his crew showed up on time. Chris described the job to this...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed two London Plane trees, a large Arborvitae, ground out four stumps, and trimmed a Golden Biota

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. We always try to be professional and leave the property better than we found it. Please call if you need our help in the future Chris Cochran NJLTE 432

11/13/2018

Chris Cochran the owner was polite, professional as well as his entire job crew. The work was meticulously done and on time. When they were completed the property was clean with nothing left behind. Their price was more than fair for the amount of work I needed. I would recommend them to others as I have already done. They are more then prepared to tackle any job. N. Saunders, Cherry Hill

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several 100 plus foot trees taken down close to house, stump grinding, and pruning of many other trees on property.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2018

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed]. Always try to separate ourselves from the pack of fly by night services that are everywhere lately. Again, thank you for taking the time to write the review Chris Cochran NJLTE 432

10/07/2018

Excellent. Friendly, professional, willing to modify the job on the fly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One large tree removed and many trees and bushes trimmed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2018

Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate you taking the time. Call when you need help again Chris

HAZARD TREE EVALUATION, TREE REMOVAL, STUMP GRINDING, PRUNING, ELEVATING, SELECTIVE THINNING, STORM DAMAGE, PROPER TREE CARE, 36 TONCRANE AND 75' BUCKET TRUCK SERVICE