CC TREE EXPERTS

New Jersey: General

P.O. BOX 429

Collingswood, NJ 08108

cctreeexperts.com

C.C. Tree Experts, a division of C.C. Landscaping LLC, has been providing quality tree care and maintenance services throughout the Camden, Burlington, and Gloucester county areas since 1980. We are a fully insured, and licensed tree service with two NJ certified tree experts on staff, who are also ISA certified arborists. Over the years our scope of work and our work area has grown, as well as our knowledge as tree care professionals. What has not changed is our dedication to quality tree care and customer service. ...

tree service (148)lawn & landscaping (6)

03/04/2022

Susan S.

Chris Cochran and CC Tree Expert Tree Services do amazing work, VERY neat and safe. They brought in a compact SpyderCrane, to access and remove trees in and behind my very narrow side yard. They removed these trees with surgical precision, avoiding any damage to my lawn, house, air conditioners, gutters, yard ornaments, deck furniture, and garage. Then, using a larger crane, they carefully removed a huge sidewalk tree entangled in multiple electrical lines. They honored their original quoted price to me, and they only charged me a nominal additional fee for extra stump grindings I requested AFTER the original quote. I had asked them to grind 2 preexisting stumps that were very close to the foundation of the house and to the garage, and I had not asked for a definite quote, because there was no way to know in advance how difficult this would be; but because Chris was so professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and experienced, I trusted him to charge me an honest price, which he did. They placed protective mats over the lawn, A/Cs, & against the siding on the garage to prevent damage. Afterwards, they raked, picked up branches, blew away all the sawdust, and hauled off the tree trunks for recycling. Any passersby wouldn’t be able to tell that I had had any tree work done, because they left it all so clean. Best of all, they employed so many safety measures that I never feared that anyone would get hurt, despite this being a very dangerous job. Chris is also an arborist, a tree expert, whom I had consulted previously, to determine whether any of my trees were diseased and posed a hazard. He thoughtfully examined my trees and selected only the trees that were beyond saving, as well as determined the likely diagnoses for the tree diseases. I would absolutely hire CC Tree Service the next time I need an arborist or tree trimming and removal service. They were impressive, met all deadlines, were VERY reasonably priced, and they far exceeded my expectations. They were honest, safe, insured professionals with excellent communication skills, safeguarded my property, and they cleaned up after themselves!

Description of Work
3 large trees removed from electrical wire and between buildings, 5 stumps ground

Category landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 03/01/2022

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed], we always strive to leave the job cleaner and much safer than we found it. Chris Cochran NJLTE 432

04/12/2021

Peter Z.

Fast and thorough. Chris responded quickly to my request for a quote and provided a quote within a day of the scheduled appointment. Turn around was quick since it was a smaller job (had 10+ small trees). Chris and his team were very professional and did a great job.

Description of Work
Removing multiple trees and grinding stumps

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

11/13/2020

Tina L.

Very good, very professional and good communication skills

Description of Work
7 trees removed

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

Review for CC TREE EXPERTS - P.O. BOX 429, Collingswood, NJ - 39023051

Thank you for the kind review, just curious why the B for quality? I thought you were thrilled with the job? Please call when you are ready to do more, we will try for all A’s next time. Have a great weekend Chris

08/22/2020

megan F.

Chris @ CC responded quickly to my estimate request, came out to estimate quickly, and his crew came out as soon as time allowed to perform the work. The workers did a great job of removing the trees, grinding the stumps, and cleaning up. I was impressed with the time they took to setup & remove equipment in a way that minimized any damage to my lawn. Chris is very responsive and good to work with. I am glad I went with CC!

Description of Work
Tree Removal & Stump Grinding

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

Thank you for the kind review. We always try to separate ourselves from the others

08/12/2020

Demian R.

We decided to have two dying Ash trees removed and contacted several service providers from Angie's List for proposals. CC Tree Experts had high ratings on Angie's List, but did not respond to the initial messages I left on Angie's List. Based on the solid reviews, I contacted them directly at their own website and the owner of the company, Chris Cochran, immediately got back to me to schedule an estimate - said he had never received the messages from Angie's List. Chris showed up exactly when he said he would for the estimate, and was clearly very knowledgeable about all things trees - he knew all about the disease that is killing all the Ash trees in the area, and said that the two we have should be brought down for safety reasons. Chris also noticed a Maple tree on the property that had signs of decay in the trunk, and strongly suggested that this tree be removed as well since it is another potential hazard. Chris proposed a competitive price with options to have the stumps removed as well - we settled on a price of $4500 for all three trees and stumps, with the work to take place within 2 to 3 weeks. Chris did not want any money up front, and said he would only accept payment after the job was completed to our satisfaction. The day the work was scheduled to take place was the same day that Tropical Storm Isaias was scheduled to hit our area, so the job was postponed until the following day - and during the storm the Maple tree snapped off about 4' from the ground and landed in our yard - Chris was obviously right about the trunk rot! I emailed Chris to let him know and he agreed that his crew would be there first thing the next morning to clean up the fallen tree and remove the others. Chris arrived at 8:00AM the next morning and introduced me to his crew (Dan, Frank, and Tim). The crew was very polite and kept us informed about their comings and goings over the three days it took to complete the job (the work was broken up by stormy weather on two of the days). The crew was punctual and professional, and treated our property with care, using a shield when grinding stumps to avoid projectile missiles, and laying down plywood when operating machinery on the yard. Chris came back on the last day as the job was winding down to make sure everything looked good and met our expectations. The cleanup job was great, and the yard looked immaculate when they were done, other than some gouges from heavy tree branches falling on the yard. All in all, we were very pleased with the work and would definitely use CC Tree Experts again in the future - in fact, we've already recommended them to several neighbors and friends who need tree work done.

Description of Work
Removal of three large dying trees in my front and side yards

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

10/28/2019

Carol A M.

I will add my voice to the chorus of praise for Chris and his guys. Every interaction with this company was a pleasure. Chris is professional, personable, thorough and knowledgable. I hired him because he is a certified arborist and knows trees. He did not disappoint.

Description of Work
Branches removed, along with trees and a shrub.

Work Completed On 10/07/2019

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed]. We always try to separate ourselves from the pack Chris Cochran NJLTE 432

07/31/2019

Doug K.

I am very happy with the service provided by CC Tree Experts. They will be the first company I call for this service from now on. 1) Responsive. They were the first ones out with a quote (within a day). My prior service took a week to get a guy out. 2) Fair. Of the quotes I got, they had a fair price.. no over charging. 3) Efficient. On the day of, they were running by 8 am with all vehicles and tools. They were basically done by 11:30. 4) Safe. I watched them slice and dice a tall old tree with control and precision. 5) Clean. The tree and area was chocked with overgrowth and vines. They navigated it all and left the ground clean and debris free. It did take 3 weeks to get work started. I blame that on their high demand. Book early.

Description of Work
Tall Tree Removal

Work Completed On 07/31/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words, always appreciated. I try hard to separate us from the so called competition. Look forward to working for you again Chris

05/31/2019

Jeff R.

We had a row of bushes removed and tree trimming done. The owner, Chris, replied to my request for a quote immediately, gave me the quote the same day, and had his crew out within a few days. He was extremely nice and professional. The crew was here early and worked quickly and did high quality work. I'm happy with the result and would work with this company again.

Description of Work
Removal of shrubs/bushes and trimming of tree

Work Completed On 05/31/2019

03/16/2019

Brian W.

Chris has been doing this for decades and is pretty laid back. He was the first contractor I called due to the great reviews he has on this site, and also due to his responses to various customer reviews. Given the scope of work, I found his price to be very reasonable and I hired him on the spot. On the day the work was performed, he and his crew showed up on time. Chris described the job to this crew, and then left them to do the work. They did a nice, thorough job. They were even extra careful about grinding out an Arborvitae stump that was very close to my house -- they placed a piece of plywood up against my house front, behind the stump, so that the stump grinder wouldn't bang against my stucco front. I don't remember hearing him hit the plywood, but it was a precaution that I appreciated. London Plane trees are very messy; they have lots of orange seed balls that will release their seeds when hitting the ground. After they brought those trees down, there was orange "fluff" all over the place, and they did a nice job cleaning it all up. Chris came back at the end of the job to check on things, and collect payment. Note that the price shown is before factoring in an Angie's List coupon for 5% off.

Description of Work
Removed two London Plane trees, a large Arborvitae, ground out four stumps, and trimmed a Golden Biota

Work Completed On 03/12/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. We always try to be professional and leave the property better than we found it. Please call if you need our help in the future Chris Cochran NJLTE 432

11/13/2018

Nick S.

Chris Cochran the owner was polite, professional as well as his entire job crew. The work was meticulously done and on time. When they were completed the property was clean with nothing left behind. Their price was more than fair for the amount of work I needed. I would recommend them to others as I have already done. They are more then prepared to tackle any job. N. Saunders, Cherry Hill

Description of Work
Several 100 plus foot trees taken down close to house, stump grinding, and pruning of many other trees on property.

Work Completed On 11/08/2018

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed]. Always try to separate ourselves from the pack of fly by night services that are everywhere lately. Again, thank you for taking the time to write the review Chris Cochran NJLTE 432

HAZARD TREE EVALUATION, TREE REMOVAL, STUMP GRINDING, PRUNING, ELEVATING, SELECTIVE THINNING, STORM DAMAGE, PROPER TREE CARE, 36 TONCRANE AND 75' BUCKET TRUCK SERVICE