A. Pizza Contracting LLC

With Angi since August 2011

2.3

over 40 years experience. owner on every job. NJ license house builders #032626...

LOFFRENO LANDSCAPE CONTRACTING CORP

Welcome to Loffreno Landscape Contracting and Concrete Corp., a fully licensed and insured complete contractor! We've been in business for over 20 years and we do it all: concrete, pavers, brickwork, steps, cultured stone, retaining walls, renovations, exterior work, interior work, outdoor kitchens, landscaping, sod, trees, shrubs, and more! In addition to this, we are the OFFICIAL and ONLY Summerset Grill dealer on Staten Island. Our customers deserve the best of the best and we strive to provide each and every one with their perfect, individualized project.

Micciche & Son

Owner operated family owned masonry & paving company, for over 30 years ,focused on servicing Passaic, Bergen, Essex and Hudson counties. Honored to have 2014 & 2016 Super Service Award

American Chimney Service

Family owned & operated. With over twenty years experience, Robert Brancaccio, owner of American Chimney Service, believes that obtaining the proper certifications and licenses greatly enhanced his business and his ability to service his customers properly. While the State of New Jersey does not require certifications for chimney sweeping and cleaning services, American Chimney Service does. At American Chimney Service, we hold ourselves accountable for every job we take on. We always follow through, and take our responsibilities seriously, as we know that this is the key to success. We are open and honest, always making sure to inform clients of their options and deliver value. Integrity is critical, and we try and make recommendations that will save clients time and money. We also pride ourselves on products and work of the highest quality to help maintain the safety and well being of our clients. We know that your time is valuable, and therefore strive to provide service and solve problems with minimal inconvenience. We do the right job the first time. Every time. Every American Chimney technician drives a truck that is fully stocked with more than 1,000 parts, so most repairs can be completed during the first visit. If you are unhappy for any reason, we will redo the repair for free. We also offer same day service. Additional email: info@americanchimneyservice.com. Additional phone: (201) 342-3660, (973) 351-3300. Additional DBA - RNR Corp.

Offers by American Chimney Service on Angi

01/24/2013

Worst contractor experience that either my wife or I have ever encountered.

Description of Work
Contracted with A. Pizza Contracting in Sept 2011 for Master Suite (including Bedroom with gas Fireplace, Walk-in closet and Master Bath), as well as for a second floor Laundry room to be built by renovating existing closets, and french doors to be installed in our dining room. Job began in Nov 2011 with anticipated completion expected in March 2012. Once Anthony Pizza earned our trust after a few weeks of demolition and then framing, he began asking for payments in advance of the scheduled contracted payment dates and, foolishly, we gave him what he asked for with the anticipation that he would provide some extra work as well as be able to finish quicker. Here we are at January 24, 2013, almost a year later and still we have no working heat, no electricity, no plumbing, no fixtures, no toilet, no shower door or glass, no vanity, no sinks, no door to toilet, unfinished tile work in bath, no fireplace, ceiling in bedroom is out of level, floor in closet is no level, french doors in dining room are not complete, windows and doors order and installed with wrong exterior color. Anthony Pizza's crews work virtually unsupervised and do a poor job in terms of quality and clean-up of the work site. Anthony Pizza continually throughout the past year makes excuses for delay after delay, lies about the status of the fixtures that we have paid him for, and almost never shows up when he says he will. Is fond of saying what he "plans" to do, but never makes a commitment to dates. Does not take notes and continually forgets details. My wife and I work long hours and it is always a surprise when we come home to find that something got done, but not necessarily in accordance with what we wanted or planned since Anthony doesn't much care what we want or how we want it since he got our money.

Category remodeling,home builders

05/29/2012

This contractor hires low wage men who do not have the skills to do the work that they are asigned. The men are unsupervidsed, do substandasrd work and then the job is abandoned--no clean up or paying attention to details. I should not even mention details, the work was so bad that the value of the home has decreased and the work needs to be redone. If any one thinks of hiring this individual chec...

Description of Work
This contractor is one everyone should stay away from. He took the money and never came back to finish the work. The work that he did do was terrible. Thousands of dollars of property damage and the work needs to be done all over again because it was that bad. Many conplaints against this company.

Category concrete driveways,remodeling

09/30/2011

I spent $16500 on that service. They were very good about explaining the work that they were going to do; they gave me a written estimate and listened to what I was interested in. They gave me various choices of paving stones and bricks. The quality of the work was excellent. I felt that their price was a little on the high side.

Description of Work
I used A. Pizza Contracting LLC in August and they removed my asphalt driveway and replaced it with paving stones. They needed to put in a cement apron at the base of the driveway and also re-bricked and re-threaded the front of my steps.

Category masonry,driveway pavers

08/29/2011

They actually took the majority of my money and never finished the work on my home. I had to go to arbitration and was awarded money – which I still haven’t been paid yet. I just wanted to let others know about my experience. I have to have their work redone because it was such poor quality.

Description of Work
I hired them last summer to do an addition on my house.

Category remodeling

basements. carpentry, ceramic tile, driveways, granite/ marble, kitchen cabinets, plumbing/ electric, masonry, site work, pavers, patios, replacement windows, roofing, vinyl siding, painting, demolition, additions, alterations, custom built homes

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available