All Jersey Appliance Repair

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2010

Family owned and operated with over 20 years experience- Reliable service @ affordable prices- Fully insured-No hidden costs--$105.00 Diagnostic Fee-Labor and Parts are additional. Professional and experienced technicians-- 10% off service call fee if you mention Angie's list--.

appliance repair (215)small appliance repair (17)HVAC Companies (2)

09/07/2022

Jeff M.

When I put in for an estimate, they scheduled an appointment within just a few days. They told what the charges would be ahead of time (other than actual part prices) so I knew what to expect. Rich showed up within the first 15 minutes of the 2-hour window they provided, and diagnosed the issue within 10 minutes. Gave us the price and the job was completed within an hour! Great experience from start to finish.

Description of Work
Gas dryer repair

Work Completed On 09/06/2022

05/21/2021

Dilip R.

Rich swung by, he saw and he conquered. There isn't much more to be said. Will hire again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Fix icemaker

Work Completed On 05/21/2021

Thank you for your business!!!

03/24/2021

Robin S.

Excellent Service A friend of mine had her stove serviced by Richard Heasman from All Jersey Appliance Repair. She recommended his service when my dishwasher broke. I made an appointment which was easy and fast. Richard was on-time, knowledgeable, friendly, honest. Reasonable pricing as well. I highly recommend his service to my family, friends and to Angie’s List. I read reviews and rely on them so I make it point to submit reviews as well. I will use his service again should any of my other appliances go bad. I thank my friend for her recommendation and I thank Richard for his service.

Description of Work
Dishwasher Not Working

Work Completed On 03/24/2021

Thank you! We appreciate your business!

03/02/2021

veronica R.

Great! He fixed what was wrong with the drain in the dishwasher.

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

Thank you! We appreciate your business!

02/21/2021

Carol B.

Great .... diagnosed the problem right away ... ordered part and back a week later to install ..... excellent customer service from first phone call till repair done ,,,

Description of Work
Microwave needed new humidity sensor

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

06/18/2020

Richard P.

Great! The contractor called me and took the time to explain the charges for the recent repair of my washer.

Description of Work
I previously wrote a partial negative review about the charges t for my recent repair. After discussing the breakdown of the charges with the contractor who explained same I wish to amend my review to say I would use them again and I am satisfied with the original charges!

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

03/14/2020

Debra G.

Exceptional!!! Rich came out and assessed all 3 appliances! The freezer was fixed in less than 10 seconds, the dryer needed a part ordered, and the oven is toast (which I assumed but needed documentation for a home warranty on it). The dryer part came in a few days later and the dryer was fixed quickly. They are working on providing good documentation for the warranty. And they even told me what part to order for an at-home job on my washing machine. They are helping to restore my faith in service providers. They are definitely trust-worthy and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Dryer repair plus oven and freezer diagnostics

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

WE appreciate your business!

11/20/2019

Maria B.

Great, they answered phone and quickly set up appointment, texted me when on the way and showed up on time. Parts were ordered and received on time and my stove is now working great. Thanks to Richard who is very knowledgeable and professional!

Description of Work
Flat electric stovetop burners were not working

Work Completed On 11/12/2019

11/17/2019

Philip M.

Technician was very knowledgeable and diagnosed the issue quickly. Once the part came in he returned promptly and completed the repair. The home office also followed up with me throughout the entire process. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Dryer repair

Work Completed On 11/17/2019

11/15/2019

Arthur M.

Well. They fixed the issue properly

Description of Work
Fix clothes dryer

Work Completed On 11/11/2019

Thank you for your business.

08/14/2019

Patricia G.

I called All Jersey Appliance Repair and explained my problem. They actually wanted to send a repairman earlier than I would be home for one. I was surprised how quickly they wanted to respond to my problem. The appointment was set. The repairman showed up on time. He diagnosed the problem quickly and had the part to fix it right away. He was able to accept my charge card for payment on the spot. Very pleased with everything and I will definitely call them if I need any type of appliance repair.

Description of Work
Oven repair

Work Completed On 08/07/2019

06/16/2019

Patricia R.

I called on a Sunday. Christine from All Jersey called me back on Sunday; I discussed pricing with Rich and was able to schedule my repair for Monday. They texted me when the technician, Joe, was on his way. He arrived within the window we had set. Evaluated the leaking line; went out to his truck, got the correct replacement line, removed the old one, installed the new line, tested the water dispenser & icemaker to confirm sealed fittings, buttoned up the back of the fridge and moved it back into place. The whole interaction from start to finish was smooth, polite, and professional. I would absolutely call All Jersey Appliance Repair again.

Description of Work
I needed the water line to my icemaker & in-door water dispenser replaced.

Work Completed On 06/03/2019

06/10/2019

YVONNE M.

Service was prompt and professional. This is my go to company for all appliance repairs. They are friendly, professional and most of all they know what they are doing!

Description of Work
Dryer service and repair.

Work Completed On 06/10/2019

Thank you for your business!!!!

11/12/2018

Robert D.

This company really communicates well. The two customer service reps i spoke with were very helpful. On the day of the service call, I received a text message and a link to the techs location and time of arrival. Once he arrived, the problem was fixed quickly and off he went. Could not ask for a better experience!

Description of Work
Repair to refrigerator in Garage

Work Completed On 11/12/2018

10/31/2018

Catherine V.

No response after two (2) full weeks. No response from Angie's List, either.

Description of Work
Appliance repair.

Work Completed On 10/16/2018

09/15/2018

Brigitte M.

This company sent me a technician the day after I placed my call, accommodating my schedule. He quickly diagnosed the cause of the leak but the replacement piece needed to be ordered and was going to be delivered two days later, ready to be installed on that same day. I had to postpone the installation to a few days later as I was going to be out of town then. A technician came swiftly the morning after my return to install the piece. I most appreciate the efficiency and punctuality of this team. I felt like I was first on their route each time, arriving even a bit earlier than expected. Luckily they sent you a tracking of their whereabouts so there is no surprise!

Description of Work
Repair a leak from my washer

Work Completed On 09/05/2018

08/03/2018

Giovanna A.

Very professional. He diagnose the problem quickly. My refrigerator is over 20 years old. He researched the part number, found it and ordered it. The freezer needed to defrost before the part could be installed. So the part was installed the next day which was a Saturday.

Description of Work
Fix freeze in my refrigerator.

Work Completed On 06/22/2018

07/29/2018

Gary M.

All Jersey Appliance was able to come out the next day and do the repair. They came prepared - arrived with the most likely parts needed for the repair.

Description of Work
Clothes washer repair

Work Completed On 05/08/2018

06/27/2018

Gerard L.

The work was done in an efficient and professional manner

Description of Work
refrigerator repair

Work Completed On 06/27/2018

06/14/2018

Marty R.

The owner was very nice, but neither he nor his technician were able to identify the problem and fix the refrigerator. The first visit resulted in a fee of $250, which included replacing a fan (that we now know did not need replacing). On the second visit, the owner (Rich) swapped out the fan from the first visit because the wrong one had been installed. He could not, however, identify the underlying problem. In the end, I think the real issue came down to the technician treating a symptom, and not stepping back and investigating or thinking about why that symptom was occurring in the first place. Thus, we paid for a part and installation time that was not needed. It would have been much better if they just said "we don't know." The GE repair man that came afterwards asked a lot of questions, poked around the unit, asked more questions, and seemed to come up with a plausible cause and fix. In the end, we wasted $250 going this route.

Description of Work
Repair of GE monogram refrigerator

Work Completed On 05/25/2018

05/30/2018

James S.

The service was prompt and of high quality. The service person was very courteous and focused on the job. Recommendations to repair additional components was made and upon agreement to repair, the service person came back the following week to install.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair.

Work Completed On 05/14/2018

05/29/2018

Liz K.

The service provider assessed the situation, as far as I know tested a few things, but was unable to figure it what why the dishwasher will not drain. They blamed the problem on the plumbing. That doesn't explain why it worked perfectly for six weeks, and why the previous dishwasher worked for 20 years with the same plumbing configuration. Now I'm out $160 and I have to call another provider to have them fix the problem.

Description of Work
I have a brand new dishwasher that is about six weeks old. It was working perfectly, and then suddenly, for no reason that I'm aware of, it stopped draining. The dishes used to come out sparkly, and now they come out murky because of the pool of water at the bottom. I had my son call because I was out of the country. A service man came, didn't do much that I am aware of, and blamed the problem on the plumbing. Then charged my son $160. It still doesn't work.

Work Completed On 05/24/2018