CAMP BOW WOW

With Angi since August 2008

Animal Boarding Kennels
Animal Grooming
Animal Training

COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. ADDITIONAL HOURS: HOLIDAY 9:00 AM-11:00 AM & 5:00 PM-7:00 PM. DBA: LIBERTY PET VENTURES, LLC....

10/17/2014

04/03/2014

I have utilized Behavior Buddies with Alicia R. for assistance with a newly adopted dog. She was very responsive and helpful in providing strategies for improving our dog's behavior. We also used Camp Bow Wow for obedience training, and day camp. Overall, I have been extremely happy with their level of responsiveness, and their personal touch.

Description of Work
Behavior Buddies Obedience Training Day Camp

05/18/2009

Camp Bow Wow requires an "interview" with the dog to be sure that he/she is friendly with other dogs. This takes a minimum of three hours before your first board or day care. When I came back to pick up my pet after the "interview", he ignored me because he was having so much fun. I left him there for four nights and he came home happy.

Description of Work
Boarding for four nights.

08/22/2008

Excellent -- our dog came home healthy and not at all stressed. He loved the chance to play with other dogs of similar size and temperament. The staff was terrific and genuinely cared about our dog, and all the dogs in their care.

Description of Work
We boarded our dog during our vacation; this kennel provides ample play time and socialization as well as a large sleeping area for each dog (not just a cage). Animals must be pre-screened to assure ability to "play well with others."

Category kennels

DOGGY DAYCARE, BOARDING, GROOMING, AND TRAINING.