Dellanno Family Chiropractic Center

With Angi since March 2011

532 Broad St Ste 1

Bloomfield, NJ 07003

We are a full service chiropractic office that also offers decompression for herniated discs (with a positive MRI).

06/03/2014

gary G.

a-1

Description of Work
Back issues well handled

01/09/2014

Annette K.

He is very professional and very communicative with his patients. He lets them know what is going on and how they need to do things. He is very accommodating with his hours. If something comes up, he is willing to adjust things to fit our schedules within his own. He is very personable. My whole family goes to him. We will definitely continue to use him.

Description of Work
We use Dellanno Family Chiropractic Center.

09/19/2013

gary G.

I was a stubborn case. They both put their heads together and thru multiple manipulations and decompression remedied the problem..

Description of Work
Debilitating back and leg pain. Both Mike and Ron worked on me. Manipulation and decompression.

09/19/2013

Mike L.

Michael is the best chiropractor I have ever had, and I have tried 3 before coming to him. He is the best!!! He is extremely knowledgeable and he loves what he does. He is friendly, and he has an excellent memory. I stayed with him for a few months and pop in for routine maintenance and he makes me feel like $1,000,000 every single time. I hate to use words like this, but in all honestly this guy is JESUS CHRIST. He's that good. My daughter also had some constipation issues and because he has his own young daughters which he adjusts we felt real confident and within a few visits, she felt great!!!

Description of Work
1.5 year old daughter had digestive issues I had neck pain and upper back pain

08/19/2013

David R.

I know I found providers of real effective care who listen and learn. Perfect!

Description of Work
Dr Ronald saw me when I was hurting badly. He and his team supported me, fixed me up, and knew when it was time to spend more time between appointments. NOT like previous experience with other Chiropractors

08/05/2013

Annette K.

I like the professionalism and they get the job done. They are up front with you about your options, they are fair, what the problems are and how they plan on addressing the problems. I can talk to them when I have to. I have had no problems getting an appointment when I need it.

Description of Work
Dellanno Family Chiropractic Center is my Chiropractor.

04/06/2012

Ganesh G.

amily practice

Description of Work
I have been a patient for atleast 15 years now. He is the best in his field. I see him only once or twice a month purely for maintenance and at my discretion. When I saw him initially on the recommendation of a friend, I was in bad shape. I had to see him thrice a week for the first few weeks. Detailed X-rays showed what my problems were and the treatment was geared to correct the problems. Within two months, I rapidly improved to the point of seeing him just once or twice a month. His son and daughter are also chiropractors and on occassions when he is away, you can depend on them. This is a truly family practice and they treat you like a member.

03/08/2011

Ganesh G.

I have been going to him for the past fifteen or sixteen years. He and his son Michael D Dellanno run the practice. They are not there just to make money but really care about their patients. He studies the X-rays and takes the time to explain to me as to what he is trying to accomplish like trying to get 'S' curve on your spinal column and things like that. Initially, all the chiropractors take an X-ray to see as to what disc needs to be corrected and then would go on doing the same thing. However, Dr. Dellanno takes new X-rays once every two years or so to see as to how much improvement is there and if there is no improvement, then he would say that we have to try something different. It is not just doing the same motions every time but trying to make sure that whatever he was doing is working which is what I like about him. He uses some term to correct the spinal column to the ideal condition. He has now got a new machine for the Spinal Decompression that I have not tried yet as I am not in such a bad shape right now. I have been going to him twice a month for maintenance. He has given me an option of using the machine but that would cost a lot more money. Since, my health insurance would not cover for it, I will have to pay for it out of my pocket. So, I have not yet taken up that thing but I would apparently pursue it because it would work. His office staff is very congenial and easy to work with. They also know me very well. It is a fairly busy practice. I would continue to use them in the future for the rest of my life.

Description of Work
Dr. Dellanno is my chiropractor. My last visit to him was on the 26th of February 2011.

Chiropractic Care