Montgomery Medical Associates

With Angi since February 2013

Our primary care Internal Medicine Practice services individuals ages 13 to 100, providing all aspects of primary Internal Medicine with a emphasis on wellness and preventive care. We currently have three physicians and one part time nurse practitioner. Our office is open Monday through Saturday with daily availability for acute/urgent visits....

01/06/2015

My experience was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dr. Mitra Abessi.

CATEGORY family doctor

03/29/2013

The quality of their service, the employee's professionalism and everything were great. They have very good doctors. I have been using them for 25 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Montgomery Medical Associates for my blood test.

05/03/2012

I have been using him for the past nine years. He is very professional and has a great bedside manner. He is kind and seems very knowledgeable. He is compassionate. If something comes up he will see you immediately. He does elder care also which I think is great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was there for a routine visit.

04/18/2012

Excellent service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see him for primary care needs.

12/01/2009

He is a nice guy. He is a regular general physician. He has pretty good office hours. He is a local doctor. If there is something major going on then I wouldn’t be going to him but he is good as a general practitioner. If I have a cold then I go to him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Pecora is my primary care physician.

CATEGORY family doctor,internist

Wellness examinations Acute care Coordination of care Female wellness/health Geriatric Care CDL physicals - certified by the state

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express