Frane's Auto Recycling & Cash for Junk Cars, Inc.

Founded 1986 • With Angi since November 2012

3.6

Frane’s Auto Recycling & Cash for Junk Cars, Inc. 855-337-2637...

11/05/2013

Everything went well and I recommend it. They are courteous and called and came when they were supposed to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I sold my junk car to Frane's Auto Recycling & Cash for Junk Cars. They towed it away after I sold it to them.

CATEGORY towing

06/27/2013

Negotiated a price on an old car that wasn't running. The agreed upon price for the car was $275. Then when their contractor shows up to tow the car, they say the contracted price was only $175 and want to renegotiate the price. Kind of a bait and switch. If you have an old car you want to get rid of, consider somebody else who is a little more reputable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bought an old junk car.

CATEGORY auto repair

I Apologize ...your car was missing parts you didn't disclose on the phone before we came out...that's what dropped the price...missing catalytic converter...sorry the owner Tim

05/09/2013

hile we got a better price from somis company was helpful, knowledgeable, answered all of my many questions politely and clearly, and were quick on follow-up. Had we not stumbled upon a private person who wanted the vehicle, we would have used this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were looking for some to buy/scrap a car that had been totaled.

CATEGORY auto repair

FRANE'S AUTO RECYCLING, is dedicated with 25 year’s experience in the Cash for Junk Car Removal Business Industry to provide prompt, Professional Service with Honesty! We specialize in buying Junk Cars, Trucks, Vans, Suvs; all Years, Makes and Models in any condition. Providing the Highest CA$H paid on the spot. We offer Guaranteed Pricing & Free Towing with Customer Satisfaction.

Not for Hire.