Windy Hill Kennels LLC

With Angi since March 2008

1256 Yardville-Allentown Rd

Allentown, NJ 08501

Cost is determined by the job....

08/14/2012

Kim J.

I've used them now for 23 years with two different pets. The service there has always been excellent. My pets come home well nourished, happy, and clean.

Description of Work
They boarded my dog, bathed him, and clipped his nails the day I picked him up.

Category kennels

03/17/2008

Mary G.

As a kennel they are very good. The only thing that I think they could improve on is their hours to contact them or to go there. They only have a few hours available in the morning and then again at night. If they had extended hours that would be good. However, they do a good job taking care of my dog and I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
I take my dog here to be boarded. I have taken my dog here for about 5 years now.

Category kennels

Animal Boarding Kennels
    Animal Grooming

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Windy Hill Kennels LLC

How is Windy Hill Kennels LLC overall rated?

Windy Hill Kennels LLC is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

Does Windy Hill Kennels LLC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Windy Hill Kennels LLC does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

What services does Windy Hill Kennels LLC offer?

Windy Hill Kennels LLC offers the following services: Individual indoor, outdoor runs, separate cat facilities, air conditioning, under-floor heating systems, professional grooming, Boarding & Kennels.